How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

No really new clothes in this pic -- in fact, the jeans are from the now-sadly-defunct Powder Moon, and the jacket from Poison, which was an early mesh acquisition for me, and is still one of my favourite go-to clubbing pieces, is old enough that it includes only standard sizing.

Credits below!

Model-4-Blank.thumb.png.ad9a780c61ccb8993298ce6fca47e20e.png

Gulabi - Zephyr Top
>>>Poison<<< - Zero Biker Jacket (Black & RM)
Powder Moon - Patched Jeans
*Coco* - Lace-Up Boots with Socks (UK)

• Like 27

Fantasy Faire - some of my best fun ever in SL ❤️
And within 10 minutes found this gown for under 200L 
You've GOT to be kidding me. Medieval is my fantasy thing and this for under 200? Outrageous.
12? colour HUD, Multi transparency - (% of proceeds to American Cancer Society too}.

FFSnapshot_001.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 32

On 4/29/2020 at 7:40 AM, EllieNewell said:

Following my bake fail and corrupted shape, I rose from the ashes, after some major keyboard tapping...……..and what's amazing is that after all that slider work, I'm still a Newell.

:)

SL27.png

SL26.png

oh...I didn't see the glasses!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, BeautifulXu said:

I don't know how to post it.

It's easy-peasy!

When you start a new post (or respond to someone else's), you look to the bottom left of the text box, and click on "choose files" -- or you can just drag a file from a folder window into the box. It will add it automatically when you post, or you can place it at a specific spot in your text.

The only limits are that it only accepts JPGs, GIFs, or PNG files. And they can't be larger than 4.88mb.

2128382041_How-to-Post-a-Pic-Blank.thumb.png.64d8efe1f43eefcc2ad833b07b86a4cb.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1