How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

In another thread a few of us were discussing needing to rummage through a few avatars' closets. Yeah... I'm putting your name on the list. 😄  Jeez, you're like a shopping pusher.

You'd likely emerge covered in leather and glitter, but that's not a bad fate, all things considered ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

metoday_0075_027_edited.thumb.jpg.acdeefe0d76ce903990b1902a365bb35.jpg

Love this! Looks like a very peaceful ride.

42 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Snapshot_009.thumb.png.747de34ba176f2c09834fd5fd3c8b8c0.png

I really love this one and I can't stop looking at it. The color of the car against the background, your avi dressed all in black, it is all very striking. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Just now, BeautifulXu said:

what was it??

Well, after an ambulance ride and lots of excitement, including $$$$$$$ worth of a huge number of tests and scans, including lots of really nifty drugs (yay!), the verdict is: I dunno. It probably is not appendicitis but... it could be, maybe? It could be a few things. Come back to the hospital if it does it again. :/  (And this is a grand, Ivy League-type hospital, not a little, country one.)

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Just now, Eva Knoller said:

Sorry to spam but I love the Windlight in this one. Makes me want to lay down and take a nap in the field.

49822854771_8e826137fa_b.jpg

Me too! I've been watching a lot of UK tv shows (streaming) and the sun never shines, and if it isn't raining it looks like this! Soooo atmospheric.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Seicher Rae said:

Me too! I've been watching a lot of UK tv shows (streaming) and the sun never shines, and if it isn't raining it looks like this! Soooo atmospheric.

Yes, me too! Love UK shows. 

The sim I was on is fashioned after an island in Scotland. It's very beautiful. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Haraiki Bay/201/232/22

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1