How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

43 minutes ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

01101.jpg

😶

*jawdrop*

This lighting. Magnificent this photo of yours , @VictoriaGrwd If not the best ever.

ETA : Notwithstanding the overall high quality pictures displayed on the last few pages here of everyone else but me. Wow. What an overload of good pictures.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 6

Another fashion shot; credits below the pic.

I'm not sure how interesting these are, but I'm enjoying the simplicity of the shots, and the focus on the clothing.

The blanket cardigan is by Meli Imako, and is full-perm, with UV and AO maps included. It's pretty old, in SL terms: it comes only with standard sizing, but I like the textures and the cut a lot. It reminds me a bit of some jackets by Esther Perbandt I recently saw in a fashion video feature. The skinny jeans by Vagrant are also nice, and a bit different, with buttons down the pant cuffs: although they're mesh, they are tight enough around the ankles and calves that they work reasonably well with boots.

Model-3-Blank.thumb.png.fae4167fa7c6e8c0a12ac4379d18fd30.png

Meli Imako - Mesh Ladies Blanket Cardigan
[ vagrant ] - Josephine Jeans
[LeiMotiv] - Maddison Slouch Boots
Baby Monkey - Baby Tee
.:ryvolter:. - Sidnie Mini Bag

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 27

53 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Another fashion shot; credits below the pic.

I'm not sure how interesting these are, but I'm enjoying the simplicity of the shots, and the focus on the clothing.

The blanket cardigan is by Meli Imako, and is full-perm, with UV and AO maps included. It's pretty old, in SL terms: it comes only with standard sizing, but I like the textures and the cut a lot. It reminds me a bit of some jackets by Esther Perbandt I recently saw in a fashion video feature. The skinny jeans by Vagrant are also nice, and a bit different, with buttons down the pant cuffs: although they're mesh, they are tight enough around the ankles and calves that they work reasonably well with boots.

Model-3-Blank.thumb.png.fae4167fa7c6e8c0a12ac4379d18fd30.png

Meli Imako - Mesh Ladies Blanket Cardigan
[ vagrant ] - Josephine Jeans
[LeiMotiv] - Maddison Slouch Boots
Baby Monkey - Baby Tee
.:ryvolter:. - Sidnie Mini Bag

Hehe, all your poses are so styllish, the 'simplicity of the shots' despite. :) ❤️

• Like 4