How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Mine's a screenshot, not sure about Skell's.

Mine are not raw screenshots, if that's what you mean? I don't do anything fancy; I just layer some filters on them :)

12 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Oh, and sadly, Verge doesn't make eyelashes for Genus heads. 

Oh, but they dooooo! Check out the creator's Flickr; they definitely have Genus lashes on there ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Mine are not raw screenshots, if that's what you mean? I don't do anything fancy; I just layer some filters on them :)

Oh, but they dooooo! Check out the creator's Flickr; they definitely have Genus lashes on there ;)

In another thread a few of us were discussing needing to rummage through a few avatars' closets. Yeah... I'm putting your name on the list. 😄  Jeez, you're like a shopping pusher.

And "I don't do anything fancy" hahahahahahaha... to a Photoshop idjit/scaredy cat/novice/lazy person like me "just layering" sounds like voodoo.

• Like 4

On 4/24/2020 at 8:30 AM, kiramanell said:

This really is eerily good! ❤️ It's beyond me how you managed to put so much expression into your (system-avi, no less) face. Absolute, spot-on nostalgic pondering. Incredble!

lol It's beyond me how I managed to do it myself! I was tweaking one of my bodies and it came out looking like this. :) I'm really happy with it. Thank you. :)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I went shopping at the Engine Room too.  I didn't mech out like Skell and Seicher but I did get this dress.  I bought a few gadgets I'll likely work into future pics.

The pics are at the Continental Navy fortress in the Pirates Destiny estate. 

49820240691_fcbfd6f2e2_h.jpg

49820239996_b654d0ad84_h.jpg

49819695398_d8208620d5_h.jpg

Ooooooooh. I saw this and the display didn't do anything for me, but seeing it ON... ooooooooooh.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Ooooooooh. I saw this and the display didn't do anything for me, but seeing it ON... ooooooooooh.

Yeah the display didn't do it justice.  I might have to go back and get a couple of more colors now that I've seen it on me.

The corset and skirt have color huds and you can turn the corset off.

• Like 3

On 4/24/2020 at 12:57 PM, Marigold Devin said:

A very basic snapshot taken earlier today when I met up with my old and good friend TDD, and we took his dog for a walk around the Bellisarian continent.  (And yes, we did bag it and take it home with us!)

TDD and me.jpg

good people!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2