How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

AH Homage 3

Hmm?

Well, I've seen you do homage to Hepburn before, of course. (And btw, where did you find clothing and accessories that so exactly match what she's wearing????)

But, honestly, what immediately struck me when I was watching the opening of the movie was her face, and how closely yours resembles hers, especially around the jaw.

Anyway, looking forward to more AH!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

The thanks belong to @Sredni Eel of Avatar Bizzarre, who made the jumper in tribute to Mick on the occasion of his passing in 2013. All I did was buy it...

Well, yeah, the sweater jumper is spot on, but I meant the whole photo set up, which you did. :p

PS:  Some of the episodes I have watched over here are the very oldest, when Tony had a full head of brown hair that was in a ponytail and HE was the one in the striped sweaters! :)

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I hope that wondering about the answer to that question didn't keep you awake . . .

Oh, but it did. It always does. Me, lying there in bed, thinking my thoughts of you, "Scylla. Scylla. siiiiiigh. Sky-laaaaaaah" more sighing and tossing and turning. I can't stop thinking about you!

ok, it is early and I am just now having my first coffee, hopefully that came out as creepily as I intended :)

• Haha 7

22 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

We Are Not Here 

We Are Not Here sm.jpg

I love this. I love it when photos tell a story and make you stop and look and try to explain the story to yourself. This one does. Fashion editorial type photos are fun, and tough to do too, but yeah... this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

998767884_HerLetsGetAlice.thumb.jpg.fb204e842a6d52988bacdd0c0bef6408.jpg

~Her Let's Get Alice~

“Well, then,” the Cat went on, “you see a dog growls when it’s angry, and wags it’s tail when it’s pleased. Now I growl when I’m pleased, and wag my tail when I’m angry. Therefore I’m mad.” 

.:Soul:. skin @ Fantasy Faire and other goodies from Engine Room soon on my blog

• Like 30