How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

21 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

Thats the wrong one. You are looking at the Customize Desktop Color Settings tab, look into the one above, Change Resolution tab.

I understand. I presume it's my card (it's not as fancy-shmancy as some people have) :) https://jmp.sh/UOg5GkV But it's okay, I'm totally loving the look I get in BD over the others. :D

I'll be fine. And we don't want to annoy those who will forever be annoyed because these comments don't have pictures of avatars. I agree: it's their problem, but still. LOL Hopefully our technospeak will be helpful to those who appreciated it and not so snooty about thread titles. ~snorts~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1.26.20 | A study.

So, not to rehash the argument over how much conversation should or shouldn't be brought up in this thread--but I am curious if anyone has any suggestions as to how to smooth out backgrounds when they see things like the roughness in color transition happening in my image. I imagine it's from my projector light, since I seem to get it most often when I use those. ><

I don't mind even recommendations for post processing that stuff out if there's not really a way to avoid it in the viewers.

If there are any suggestions, feel free to bug me either with a forum mail thing or in world if you'd rather not post a response in this thread. :3 Or @ me in any other thread, I'll figure out that you mean to answer this question from this thread. n.n

But any help would be appreciated. 💛

Edited by momomoonusagi
I did have a question. ._.
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Saskia @Saskia Rieko stares ahead in disbelief at something Taya just said about Sweden (I can't repeat it in mixed company), while Tati @TatianaNikolay looks mildly embarrassed, and wonders if we are about to witness a repeat of the Great Northern War. (It's a good thing she was separating those two!)

It was ok, though: no coffee was spilled!

2005041662_Coffee-Klatch-2Blank.thumb.png.13b80cdc3b7e49476cc2e322966f8075.png

• Like 19
  • Haha 6