How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 11/12/2019 at 8:48 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

1120621664_Whats-in-the-Dark-Blank.thumb.png.f32ae62f065a69a5873065164c3a396b.png

In a Rut? Nope... don’t by it! This is maybe my fav post of yours yet. I love the cam positioning, the eye, that collar bone, the hair... omg 😱 love 💕 it Scylla!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Saravendi said:

In a Rut? Nope... don’t by it! This is maybe my fav post of yours yet. I love the cam positioning, the eye, that collar bone, the hair... omg 😱 love 💕 it Scylla!!!!

Have I told you recently what a really wonderful person you are, Sara?

Thank you!

(ETA: A quick note on the genesis of the pic, which maybe underlines the serendipity/randomness of photo-taking. I have this really nice formal gown that I'd love to wear dancing. But I haven't found a really appropriate place to wear it. (And the guy I tasked with finding one has totally let me down this is why I don't trust men). Anyway, I thought, if I can't wear it dancing, at least I can take a nice pic of it. Except that as the picture evolved, the dress sort of receded into the background. But you have to admit, they are very nice spaghetti straps. Right?)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Have I told you recently what a really wonderful person you are, Sara?

Thank you!

(ETA: A quick note on the genesis of the pic, which maybe underlines the serendipity/randomness of photo-taking. I have this really nice formal gown that I'd love to wear dancing. But I haven't found a really appropriate place to wear it. (And the guy I tasked with finding one has totally let me down this is why I don't trust men). Anyway, I thought, if I can't wear it dancing, at least I can take a nice pic of it. Except that as the picture evolved, the dress sort of receded into the background. But you have to admit, they are very nice spaghetti straps. Right?)

Scylla, I think your spirit is suppressing a sexy siren, who is bursting to get out. I also think, when reading Aunt Winnie's journal, that you are holding many of her genes. Her style and your style are uncannily similar. If Aunt Winnie was posting here, I would assume she was your alt. 9_9

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Scylla, I think your spirit is suppressing a sexy siren, who is bursting to get out.

Well, yes, of course! Don't we all have one of those, regardless of whether or not we actually want sex? I am very sexy . . . on the inside.

(And I'm pretty happy that my sexiness remain there.)

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I also think, when reading Aunt Winnie's journal, that you are holding many of her genes. Her style and your style are uncannily similar. If Aunt Winnie was posting here, I would assume she was your alt.

I wish this were true. Aunt Winnie was so much more adventurous than I have ever been. But I'd like to think that there is a little bit of her in me. 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, yes, of course! Don't we all have one of those, regardless of whether or not we actually want sex? I am very sexy . . . on the inside.

(And I'm pretty happy that my sexiness remain there.)

So tempted to lean in and whisper you another speech on breaking free.

image.thumb.png.68087b4cbcd9fa39c6dd868aa0180182.png

Just look at this sexy squirrel!

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

So tempted to lean in and whisper you another speech on breaking free.

image.thumb.png.68087b4cbcd9fa39c6dd868aa0180182.png

Just look at this sexy squirrel!

That's why I have Petulance. And Aunt Winnie, whose more exciting life I can experience vicariously.

But yes . . . were I a squirrel, I'd be all over that one.

I'm sad tonight thinking of someone who meant a lot to me this is for him.
Every time I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here
And you're miles away
And I'm wondering why you left
And there's a storm that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight
I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time
Thinking about you
And it's almost driving me wild
And that's my heart that's breaking
Down this long distance line tonight

49070153996_ff9d5283f4_k.jpg

• Like 23

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

But I haven't found a really appropriate place to wear it. 

Tempura Island has a nice ballroom. Not really a pickup place. So, bring a dance partner. Also, a little on the laggy side and adult areas for those can't wait until they get home..

RMC Titanic has a ballroom and formal attire is required. Better chance of picking up a dance partner here. The area is 'Moderate'. Lots of shopping.

You get lots of hits when you search on 'ballroom'. 

5 hours ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

00427.jpg

Gorgeous. 

Leaves me wondering of there is a cute bunny tail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Conall DeCuir said:

I was blown away when visiting the "The Last Dove" Sim recently (a wild west photogenic setting) and pulled out my old Cowboy stuff. 

cdc084prof.png

Yes, it is a marvelous sim. That's the one I just posted here about, although I was being anachronistic while you were being all in it. Great shot!

• Like 2

Sara Again 2.jpg

I've been so bored of my photos lately...Errr. Anyway, my thing is more glamor than arty... but I try. Here is an attempt to be arty... (maybe my outfit doesn't exactly scream Vermeer) but I'm still trying to keep up with all you seriously amazing artist here! ~ S 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 19