How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Figured I'd hang out with the spousal unit for a bit :)  He's still wearing his system head, because editing the mesh one is making him mildly insane.  I still think he's cute :)

Note:  definite post-processing done for his neck in this.  Also for the reasons cited below in my "reasons for edit".  I completely admit to having only very rudimentary Photoshop skills.

Ajay and Syn.Photoshop Edit.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
Had to edit the picture again, because I failed to realize my drawers were showing :P
  • Like 21
  • Haha 2

I like this one so much I think it might be my new profile pic.

191112_003.thumb.jpg.ef2fd19622b2f6ea3b5d0fa1cae6fecb.jpg

Not much processing on this one, except to raise the saturation a bit and blend the seam between my ear and my head, and put a gradient on the otherwise-plain background.

• Like 26

Please bear with me for just one more Winter Fairy ensemble...…...I've lived like this more or less since I created the look, and jumped across several winter sims yesterday....

Maybe a bit soon for Christmas Cheer, but this look just gets to me...……...dunno why...…….maybe because I used to have fairy pics on my bedroom wall...……  9_9

The first one is influenced by Taya's B&W image...………………...

SL20b.png

SL20f.png

SL20g.png

• Like 25

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

191112_003.thumb.jpg.ef2fd19622b2f6ea3b5d0fa1cae6fecb.jpg

Not much processing on this one, except to raise the saturation a bit and blend the seam between my ear and my head, and put a gradient on the otherwise-plain background.

This looks amazing, Matty -- I can see why you'd like it for a profile picture!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I realized my drawers were showing.

That is kinda sweet. I sometimes have to edit for similar reasons, but I typically am adding drawers that were not in the original shot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

You know, sometimes I just gotta blurt something out. Rhonda please don't hate me.........but Matty is looking more like you each day...........you could be sisters, obviously you're  the youngest......

Had to say it...........now I'll go sit in the corner.😛

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

You know, sometimes I just gotta blurt something out. Rhonda please don't hate me.........but Matty is looking more like you each day...........you could be sisters, obviously you're  the youngest......

Had to say it...........now I'll go sit in the corner.😛

I did notice that we share the same hairdresser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2