Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Attitude

• Like 25

Been a little blegh on life the last day or so but I've managed to do some work on my guy avvie + I LOVE THIS TATTOO FROM DAPPA? IT'S EVERYTHING PINK AND HGNGGNGNGNg. 🥰 Time to dust off my Cureless skin and see what monstrosity I can come up with. 👀

dappa.png

dappa1.png

Edited by miaminightmare
  • Like 21

Taya and I are exhausted building our new beach dance club. Took this picture after a long day. We are planning a theme dance party probably this early December, so start thinking about fun, sun, beach meets Christmas costumes! 

S&T clubbing.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 24

2 hours ago, miaminightmare said:

Been a little blegh on life the last day or so but I've managed to do some work on my guy avvie + I LOVE THIS TATTOO FROM DAPPA? IT'S EVERYTHING PINK AND HGNGGNGNGNg. 🥰 Time to dust off my Cureless skin and see what monstrosity I can come up with. 👀

dappa1.png

Which hair is that?

• Like 1

Haven't posted a pic here in forever - heck, haven't even taken any in quite a while - but I took a quick snap of my new Halloween MegaPuss kitty for another thread (about cats) and decided to post it here also.  He's a really big guy.

1057867105_20191112-HalloweenMegaPuss.thumb.jpg.e79d9a259ffed2cc9ee7d348fe39edf2.jpg

• Like 23

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Catty

Wow also. The colours and crispness of this, and the pose and composition. Really lovely and striking, Elora.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

Oh well. It's a largely enjoyable rut.

1120621664_Whats-in-the-Dark-Blank.thumb.png.f32ae62f065a69a5873065164c3a396b.png

Pretty!

.... also I just woke up so I read rut as nut and I was very confused for a few moments. I was like, a nut? What kind of nut. Walnuts? almonds? 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, miaminightmare said:

I just woke up so I read rut as nut and I was very confused for a few moments. I was like, a nut? What kind of nut. Walnuts? almonds? 😂

Oh, I'm that too! Sometimes. On my good days.

And thank you. 🙂

• Like 2

atthecafe.thumb.jpg.ac9ce3f134da650a171abf7ee9d31c1d.jpg

At the cafe.

Two of my animesh NPCs. Cindi, the employee, and Jane, the customer. They're both mobile. They have different points they visit, appropriate to their roles. As usual, this wasn't posed; it just happened.

• Like 17

Whoa, after seeing everyone's amazing photos, I'm looking at these with an "uhhhh, should I even?"  But anyway....

It all started because I was cruising Marketplace looking for a Star Trek Redshirt -- because I'm a nerd, and somehow I like t-shirts that say "I am going on an away mission and NOT returning!"  I had no luck with that, but I did happen upon this dress (*Just BECAUSE* Zoe T-shirt Dress), then figured it would go nicely with shredded leggings (WrH [trashed leggings] appliers), and then I needed boots.  I should have gone back into my inventory and dug out my (Shiny Things) Ribbon Boots from my old system clothes folder, but I wasn't home and didn't have access to my inventory, so I ended up buying this pair... which is naturally difficult to make out, due to my iffy photo skills (**UTOPIA@Design** - "Syberia").

Once I got home I did end up digging into my inventory and got out my (Shiny Things) Industrial Chain in black, because I missed it, and put everything on.

Too bad I didn't think to actually pull out the boots.  Ah well.

Also featured:  Liam the alpaca, because he's ridiculously entertaining to me.

Ajay and Liam_029.png

Ajay and Liam_037.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
Because I can't leave well enough alone.
  • Like 26

1 hour ago, miaminightmare said:

Atlas from Stealthic.

Thanks so much! I tracked it down at their store inworld as it doesn't seem to be on the marketplace. It was exactly what I was looking for:

602965.jpg

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

1 hour ago, miaminightmare said:

Pretty!

.... also I just woke up so I read rut as nut and I was very confused for a few moments. I was like, a nut? What kind of nut. Walnuts? almonds? 😂

either a really big nut for Scylla to be inside it or she has changed to a Micro avatar. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

either a really big nut for Scylla to be inside it or she has changed to a Micro avatar. 😁

Maaaaaaybe . . .

1122130334_Thumbelina-Blank.thumb.jpg.9a9b5109caf1cb725caa7638e642551c.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Whoa, after seeing everyone's amazing photos, I'm looking at these with an "uhhhh, should I even?"

Yes. Yes, you should. Because you have an absolutely lovely avatar, and post beautiful pictures. And because we like having you here.

So, yes please. Post away.

ETA: I'm not so sure about the alpaca though. Is he house trained?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Whoa, after seeing everyone's amazing photos, I'm looking at these with an "uhhhh, should I even?"  But anyway....

It all started because I was cruising Marketplace looking for a Star Trek Redshirt -- because I'm a nerd, and somehow I like t-shirts that say "I am going on an away mission and NOT returning!"  I had no luck with that, but I did happen upon this dress (*Just BECAUSE* Zoe T-shirt Dress), then figured it would go nicely with shredded leggings (WrH [trashed leggings] appliers), and then I needed boots.  I should have gone back into my inventory and dug out my (Shiny Things) Ribbon Boots from my old system clothes folder, but I wasn't home and didn't have access to my inventory, so I ended up buying this pair... which is naturally difficult to make out, due to my iffy photo skills (**UTOPIA@Design** - "Syberia").

Once I got home I did end up digging into my inventory and got out my (Shiny Things) Industrial Chain in black, because I missed it, and put everything on.

Too bad I didn't think to actually pull out the boots.  Ah well.

Also featured:  Liam the alpaca, because he's ridiculously entertaining to me.

I'm also a Trekkie. I miss the Star Trek sim. I miss the shuttle ride and standing on the bridge of the Enterprise. I still haven't found a decent uniform.....🖖

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

1120621664_Whats-in-the-Dark-Blank.thumb.png.f32ae62f065a69a5873065164c3a396b.png

When I come over, I'll pull you out of that rut. Ruts are easier than ditches. Ditches are usually wet and horrible.😛

I'll use my super powers if necessary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, miaminightmare said:

Your girl avi is really cute. But when I see your guy avi, it gets me wondering if maybe I should have a pop. Guys don't need many clothes, right? So get the body, head skin and anim and you're done? What could possibly go wrong???

What body and head do you use??🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 1