How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Been a little blegh on life the last day or so but I've managed to do some work on my guy avvie + I LOVE THIS TATTOO FROM DAPPA? IT'S EVERYTHING PINK AND HGNGGNGNGNg. 🥰 Time to dust off my Cureless skin and see what monstrosity I can come up with. 👀

dappa.png

dappa1.png

Edited by miaminightmare
  • Like 21

Taya and I are exhausted building our new beach dance club. Took this picture after a long day. We are planning a theme dance party probably this early December, so start thinking about fun, sun, beach meets Christmas costumes! 

S&T clubbing.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 24

2 hours ago, miaminightmare said:

Been a little blegh on life the last day or so but I've managed to do some work on my guy avvie + I LOVE THIS TATTOO FROM DAPPA? IT'S EVERYTHING PINK AND HGNGGNGNGNg. 🥰 Time to dust off my Cureless skin and see what monstrosity I can come up with. 👀

dappa1.png

Which hair is that?

• Like 1

Whoa, after seeing everyone's amazing photos, I'm looking at these with an "uhhhh, should I even?"  But anyway....

It all started because I was cruising Marketplace looking for a Star Trek Redshirt -- because I'm a nerd, and somehow I like t-shirts that say "I am going on an away mission and NOT returning!"  I had no luck with that, but I did happen upon this dress (*Just BECAUSE* Zoe T-shirt Dress), then figured it would go nicely with shredded leggings (WrH [trashed leggings] appliers), and then I needed boots.  I should have gone back into my inventory and dug out my (Shiny Things) Ribbon Boots from my old system clothes folder, but I wasn't home and didn't have access to my inventory, so I ended up buying this pair... which is naturally difficult to make out, due to my iffy photo skills (**UTOPIA@Design** - "Syberia").

Once I got home I did end up digging into my inventory and got out my (Shiny Things) Industrial Chain in black, because I missed it, and put everything on.

Too bad I didn't think to actually pull out the boots.  Ah well.

Also featured:  Liam the alpaca, because he's ridiculously entertaining to me.

Ajay and Liam_029.png

Ajay and Liam_037.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
Because I can't leave well enough alone.
  • Like 26

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

Oh well. It's a largely enjoyable rut.

1 hour ago, miaminightmare said:

Pretty!

.... also I just woke up so I read rut as nut and I was very confused for a few moments. I was like, a nut? What kind of nut. Walnuts? almonds? 😂

either a really big nut for Scylla to be inside it or she has changed to a Micro avatar. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Whoa, after seeing everyone's amazing photos, I'm looking at these with an "uhhhh, should I even?"

Yes. Yes, you should. Because you have an absolutely lovely avatar, and post beautiful pictures. And because we like having you here.

So, yes please. Post away.

ETA: I'm not so sure about the alpaca though. Is he house trained?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Whoa, after seeing everyone's amazing photos, I'm looking at these with an "uhhhh, should I even?"  But anyway....

It all started because I was cruising Marketplace looking for a Star Trek Redshirt -- because I'm a nerd, and somehow I like t-shirts that say "I am going on an away mission and NOT returning!"  I had no luck with that, but I did happen upon this dress (*Just BECAUSE* Zoe T-shirt Dress), then figured it would go nicely with shredded leggings (WrH [trashed leggings] appliers), and then I needed boots.  I should have gone back into my inventory and dug out my (Shiny Things) Ribbon Boots from my old system clothes folder, but I wasn't home and didn't have access to my inventory, so I ended up buying this pair... which is naturally difficult to make out, due to my iffy photo skills (**UTOPIA@Design** - "Syberia").

Once I got home I did end up digging into my inventory and got out my (Shiny Things) Industrial Chain in black, because I missed it, and put everything on.

Too bad I didn't think to actually pull out the boots.  Ah well.

Also featured:  Liam the alpaca, because he's ridiculously entertaining to me.

I'm also a Trekkie. I miss the Star Trek sim. I miss the shuttle ride and standing on the bridge of the Enterprise. I still haven't found a decent uniform.....🖖

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

I'm in a rut.

Oh well. It's a largely enjoyable rut.

1120621664_Whats-in-the-Dark-Blank.thumb.png.f32ae62f065a69a5873065164c3a396b.png

When I come over, I'll pull you out of that rut. Ruts are easier than ditches. Ditches are usually wet and horrible.😛

I'll use my super powers if necessary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, miaminightmare said:

Your girl avi is really cute. But when I see your guy avi, it gets me wondering if maybe I should have a pop. Guys don't need many clothes, right? So get the body, head skin and anim and you're done? What could possibly go wrong???

What body and head do you use??🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yes. Yes, you should. Because you have an absolutely lovely avatar, and post beautiful pictures. And because we like having you here.

So, yes please. Post away.

ETA: I'm not so sure about the alpaca though. Is he house trained?

Well, you'll notice it didn't stop me... LOL.  And thank you -- I'm going to work on getting the composition and lighting a bit more optimal though, especially seeing what is possible now, so I think you guys are going have to be my test audience :)

Liam seems to be pretty well house trained.  You can likely tell that he also gives some pretty massive side-eye, rivaling even that of my chihuahuas.

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I'm also a Trekkie. I miss the Star Trek sim. I miss the shuttle ride and standing on the bridge of the Enterprise. I still haven't found a decent uniform.....🖖

I wish there were still a Star Trek sim -- that sounds like it would have been fun ❤️

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
Words are still hard.
  • Like 4