How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Catrie said:

LOTD 175

So I tend to hold back from reposting all the fantastic posts that pop-up daily here, because I don’t want to bog down the flow of the thread with all the reposts that I’d like to do..., but sometimes I’m like “wow... that’s just so amazing and I just can’t help myself“ and repost It anyway! 

Catrie, WOW... this is just soooo amazing 😱, love it 💕 like OMG.... I’m a fan.... ~ S

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Saravendi said:

So I tend to hold back from reposting all the fantastic posts that pop-up daily here, because I don’t want to bog down the flow of the thread with all the reposts that I’d like to do..., but sometimes I’m like “wow... that’s just so amazing and I just can’t help myself“ and repost It anyway! 

Catrie, WOW... this is just soooo amazing 😱, love it 💕 like OMG.... I’m a fan.... ~ S

aaw.. thanks so much.  Honestly, I was just feeling cute and killing time before going to the moss&mink party with Momo.  lol

• Like 6

just switched to a male avatar, albeit still furry because im degenerate trash

pardon the terrible picture, im playing on a toaster, still havent gotten the new PC slapped together yet

7th floor is probably the only place in this game i can go to for greater than 2fps

secondlife.png

• Like 17