How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

@momomoonusagi loved the full version of the picture! Lovely 💕... I’m not sure that was over the mods line in the sand. To me it was great.

Daw, thanks!

And I just opted on my own to crop it just to be safe. =P The chest has a bit of exposure, not much, but rather just not risk it. n.n;

Plus, you guys should be looking at faces and not those chest jiggly things anyway. 💛

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

Today, my avatar looks pretty excited! :)

I've managed to make my very first fitted mesh...Peony just can't stop dancing, and I can't stop watching, amazed that it actually (finally) worked!

That looks very nice, congratulations!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

Had to edit for the forums. =p If you're curious, original is here.

Mura_021_024 (23)(2)2.jpg

As Sara mentioned, I'm pretty sure the original picture would have been fine because the nipples were obscured enough.  That's the rule - no genitals and no female nipples.  The picture is fabulous.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As Sara mentioned, I'm pretty sure the original picture would have been fine because the nipples were obscured enough.  That's the rule - no genitals and no female nipples.  The picture is fabulous.

I actually never saw the nipples, like I had to literally look closely at my screen. Just to see them. Lol

• Like 4