How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

While out in the land of Fairytales (Jellybeans 180, 206, 23), in my Winter Fairy persona, Taya dropped by and she took that black and white shot of me which is ^^^^^, and I took a few pics of her posing outside the woodcutters cottage...…...

It did come out rather like a Christmas card...…..only needing a tree!!

SL65.jpg

Edited by BelindaSalt
  • Like 30

8 hours ago, BelindaSalt said:

While out in the land of Fairytales (Jellybeans 180, 206, 23), in my Winter Fairy persona, Taya dropped by and she took that black and white shot of me which is ^^^^^, and I took a few pics of her posing outside the woodcutters cottage...…...

It did come out rather like a Christmas card...…..only needing a tree!!

(Pic of me...)

Hey, I look like the archtypical «Budeie» (thats something for you guys to google 😜 ) at a good old «Seter» :D 

Edited by Angelina String
Got my answer out of the quote
  • Like 6

Baby It's Cold Outside

I have been on this weird Neutral/Fall Colour kick lately. The title well, that was inspired by what it's like outside where I live RL. I woke up this morning, with snow on the ground. It was interesting to say the least, as we usually don't start getting snow, until Mid December and Early February. I do like it though, it feels like we are getting our Canadian Winters back. Like I remember as a kid. I hope you guys enjoy xD

• Like 21

On 11/10/2019 at 7:50 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

So I went and bleached my hair. I'm not sure if I'd end up regretting it.

Snapshot_001.png

I keep coming back to this picture.

I'm not sure if this is the effect that you are going for or not, but I think you have a really lovely face. You look nice.

I mean, you're pretty and handsome, both at the same time, but by "nice" what I am trying to get at is that you look approachable, and friendly, and engaged, and interesting. It's a really compelling look. You look like someone I'd like to have coffee with, just to chat about stuff.

And, for what it's worth, I think the hair really suits.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1