New for Men

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If these bodies turn up in the 'How does your avatar look ... "  -threads, there will be hell to pay in discussions why moobs are permitted while boobs are not.

Atrocious would have been a better name for this product .. :|

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

There are the men who like this type of body just as there are women who like the curvier bodies.  To each their own.  Hopefully, some who use the outdated Aesthetic will find this one and be happy.  

Nods. Actually there's a whole community in SL with much more muscular bodies.

muscle.thumb.jpg.b9c2df88a1c026d5ace6feb09f4aa93f.jpg

• Like 1

Even tho, the body looks nice, if I were to choose a type, I would say an aesthetic body with not so much muscles man is fine. Maybe some of you might feel offending, but in my POV, too much muscle-y makes me sick ;x

• Thanks 1

From the banner it looks like there'll be two versions - Flex and Fit. Yet I do not see a huge difference between the two? four? bodies displayed. Either way, I'm not into the mega-buff look, so I can happily skip this release. I prefer wasting my money on heads anyway 😇

17 hours ago, Zzevir said:

wtf.png.ba382e4c5dd17603411f4646628fe392.png

Is there an alien in his body?

It is bad enough that Belleza Jake has this V- form, but this body has an even worse. 🤢 I really, really dislike it. I only bough Jake to an alt because it was on sale... force myself to say "It's not so protruding".

But I am female, and if men has this as a perfect body ideal, who am I to say they are wrong?

Edited by Marianne Little
added the last
  • Like 1

Very surprised that anyone would expect realistic... well anything actually, from the creator of Kupra. o.o They know their niche and they cater to it. They are doing it well. 

Kupra is great in terms of optimization (correct me if I am wrong), so here's to hope male edition will be as good in this department. 

Also I am mildly curious how much of what is shown is the mesh and how much is the skin. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Okay, so the bodies, such as Belleza, Legacy and now Inithium has came out with male bods as well. I wonder when Maitreya is going to come up with a male bod. And since maitreya female bodies aren't thicker like the others, so im guessing maybe maitreya male bods won't be muscley as well?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.