When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At the risk of hitting anyone's forum pet peeves I will just point out that it is perfectly ok to love cloned regions and it is perfectly ok to not love them.  I can easily compile a list of positives and negatives about them and I'm sure everyone else's list may be different then my own.  But if you are simply going to come on here and be upset with people that don't like cloned regions because they don't reflect your own experience then get over yourself.

I really don't give two flips if someone else loves cloned regions and thinks that there should be tons of them... That's great... for YOUR experience. And maybe be thankful instead that some of us don't like them because we will also be the ones to most likely abandon even some of the better lots in the cloned regions so you can have your 1 out of 7 same lots... or 1 out of 8 same lots... or god help us 1 out of 100 same lots that you want.

This is exactly why I almost did not post in the forums at all about this.  The second you register an opinion on some trivial thing you get all the right fighters coming out of the woodwork that feel they need to shame your opinion into the ground on Linden Homes.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

At the risk of hitting anyone's forum pet peeves I will just point out that it is perfectly ok to love cloned regions and it is perfectly ok to not love them.  I can easily compile a list of positives and negatives about them and I'm sure everyone else's list may be different then my own.  But if you are simply going to come on here and be upset with people that don't like cloned regions because they don't reflect your own experience then get over yourself.

I really don't give two flips if someone else loves cloned regions and thinks that there should be tons of them... That's great... for YOUR experience. And maybe be thankful instead that some of us don't like them because we will also be the ones to most likely abandon even some of the better lots in the cloned regions so you can have your 1 out of 7 same lots... or 1 out of 8 same lots... or god help us 1 out of 100 same lots that you want.

This is exactly why I almost did not post in the forums at all about this.  The second you register an opinion on some trivial thing you get all the right fighters coming out of the woodwork that feel they need to shame your opinion into the ground on Linden Homes.

That's fair enough.  I honestly wasn't trying to shame anyone so my apologies if my post came across that way.

• Like 8

Everyone has a right to their own opinions, right up until it infringes on someone elses rights to do the same. 

If you feel free to express an opinion, excellent! You must also feel free to not get bent when someone else does the same, or worse, take it personally. 

Engage yourself with the equalizer that simply being a unique individual is. We all are,and that has to be respected.

Peace out from the peanut gallery♡

* houseboat on the Lp.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I don't feel anyone here was shaming any differing opinions "into the ground." I understood everyone's side and why they felt the way they do. I like hearing both sides. I found the discussion interesting simply because I never realized regions were cloned.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Personally, I'm glad that Frigga spoke up. There are usually at least two sides to every situation, and the whole point of forums is to discuss... which means, let both sides speak. I don't see any reason that the "we don't mind cloned regions" folks should have to sit on their hands for fear of offending the ones who hate the clones. 

As for the topic, LP is showing Meadowbrook right now. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Wowza. Upset? No. Mildly irritated by the complaining tone of several posts?  Yes. But it's not me who's been getting worked up into a lather about this. "Get over yourself" is a pretty hostile response to someone in my book, and certainly uncalled for here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All this clonning thing gives me some hope: maybe I'll be able to get a cabin similar to my Chenoweth (or however it was called) one.  I still can't get why I clicked on the "Are you 100% sure, postive, fully aware, you're abandoning this plot you love" button

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

All this clonning thing gives me some hope: maybe I'll be able to get a cabin similar to my Chenoweth (or however it was called) one. 

Chenoweth is one of 8 duplicates; but it IS next to an SSPE region, so if your cabin bordered that, it's a little harder to duplicate.  But, looking at Abnor's map, we see that clones are:

• Wikiup - SSPE both above and to the west.  Kinda looks like both may end up as parkland!
  • Artagan very similar situation placement to Chenoweth, SSPE right above it
  • Sinaca similar as well.
  • Marked Deck - has void regions both above and to the west!
  • Crooked Posse, has void regions both above and to the west!

The only Chenoweth clones which have regular regions all around them are:

• Hootnanny
  • Parson's Corner
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Chenoweth is one of 8 duplicates; but it IS next to an SSPE region, so if your cabin bordered that, it's a little harder to duplicate.  But, looking at Abnor's map, we see that clones are:

• Wikiup - SSPE both above and to the west.  Kinda looks like both may end up as parkland!
  • Artagan very similar situation placement to Chenoweth, SSPE right above it
  • Sinaca similar as well.
  • Marked Deck - has void regions both above and to the west!
  • Crooked Posse, has void regions both above and to the west!

The only Chenoweth clones which have regular regions all around them are:

• Hootnanny
  • Parson's Corner

Thank yout Nikka, I do really appreciate your post. I will definitely be checking at those regions. The home was not one of the most outstanding parcels, but I just loved it there (I still check the map everyday hoping the new owners might move,I know, so sad..)

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Thank yout Nikka, I do really appreciate your post. I will definitely be checking at those regions. The home was not one of the most outstanding parcels, but I just loved it there (I still check the map everyday hoping the new owners might move,I know, so sad..)

AHHHH you gave that one up? What did I tell you?? LOL

• Sad 1

Here I go again, playing GOH. Passing back a camper in Proctor that is perched on a hillside with boulders and a few neighbors.  You can see a waterfall and rushing stream over the trees on one side and the huge railroad track trestle on the another view. It's almost 9:48 SL time. Five minutes and it drops.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Proctor/91/21/30

1317073130_EloisaNeumisTimberland_002.thumb.png.6fda5f2df8dfdb136314adb6cfc0ab88.png

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Caroline Whimsy said:

i picked up a log house on shinetime last night, it is so spacious not sure how i will mange to decorate it

I'm not sure if you know this, so just in case: There are four styles of log homes to choose from. Click the mailbox to try them all, as some are not as big as others. :) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

The Land Store (where you purchase land) is a different page and section than the Linden Home page.  The Land Store is still closed. 🙂 

Oh my, apologies my mistake. As it was posted in the Linden Homes, Bellisserian homes last seen thread I assumed it was referring to the Linden Home page. Had I read the text on the picture I might have had a clue... but I'd just woken up... that's my excuse ;) 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.