When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys. It's been a good run, and i've loved my home's location to absolute bits for the last year, but my premium comes to an end next week so i'll be letting my beloved go. I already have one character with premium, and don't know that I can really keep 2 anymore for now.

This is an absolutely fantastic neighborhood. Great neighbors, very quiet, and gives off very calm vibes. It hurts to let it go, but it must be done lol. I hope somebody loves it as much as I did ❤️

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox Chase/254/24/36

• Like 8

When homes are in the Linden dept. of public works does that mean they are still in progress before being released? I'm in a victorian area & the region right next to mine thatch lea is all that rn, and it looks like there is a super cute beach rez zone too! (not sure if it's always been there lol) but if anyone wants coastal vics looks like it's going to be a good time soon! :D

3 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

When homes are in the Linden dept. of public works does that mean they are still in progress before being released? I'm in a victorian area & the region right next to mine thatch lea is all that rn, and it looks like there is a super cute beach rez zone too! (not sure if it's always been there lol) but if anyone wants coastal vics looks like it's going to be a good time soon! :D

Right, Thatch Lea has not yet been released, but the fact that the region has been named means it's moving along in the process. Since it's right next to two recently released regions, it very well may be close to being released itself. Keep watching! :) 

• Like 3

Hello! I'm still alive!

Saying thank you to whomever it was that released a houseboat about an hour ago or so. Ghosty has been wanting one again (he let his go several months back not sure why) and I told him it could be tricky landing one at this time. Well, he only tried for like 5 minutes and BOOM! Got one, in a nice spot too. He's thrilled.

Not sure if it was anyone here but if it was, huge thanks from my hubby! ❤️ 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Somebody got that gorgeous camper. It was on for a little bit and now it's gone. I'm in the market for a houseboat. Those seem to be scarce now.

There's a houseboat in Moon Bay currently in the pool that has yet to come back up. I'd imagine it probably should soon, as it's been a while.

• Thanks 1

As a thank you to the SL land gods I am going to let go an extremely lovely waterfront Log home property in Sinaca. I really love this piece of land but I already am house hoarding and have not yet touched this one to decorate one iota so may as well let someone else have it.

Seriously, the backyard has a spectacular view. It's the beige Grand View all the way to the left of the photo (barely seen  - wanted to show the landscape which matters more.

Will release in 5 minutes, at 11:50 am SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinaca/116/160/53

sinaca_002.png

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

As a thank you to the SL land gods I am going to let go an extremely lovely waterfront Log home property in Sinaca. I really love this piece of land but I already am house hoarding and have not yet touched this one to decorate one iota so may as well let someone else have it.

Seriously, the backyard has a spectacular view. It's the beige Grand View all the way to the left of the phone (barely seen  - wanted to show the landscape which matters more)w

Will release in 5 minutes, at 11:50 am SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinaca/116/160/53

sinaca_002.png

Let's see if I'm lucky this time, I couldn't get Alwin's camper

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.