When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think I put that one back a few minutes ago. I caught two trads in a row, after saying there was nothing going on with the LP!

I just let it go.  Was surprised to see a Houseboat pop up on my next refresh.  I wasn't fast enough to grab that though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I just let it go.  Was surprised to see a Houseboat pop up on my next refresh.  I wasn't fast enough to grab that though.

I saw a houseboat on the page earlier today and was surprised as well. I guess people were throwing things back in hopes that a new theme was being released.

• Like 2

The LP has been very active today. I caught four different trads in a row this morning, and have also seen houseboat, log home, and Vic. Oddly, I don't think I've seen a camper today!

ETA: Just caught trad number 5. I've not seen this many trads in play in months!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

Wow, just saw both a Victorian and a Log Home on the page.  

I'm still trying to get a Traditional that I want to keep for a while.  I'm kicking myself for letting my last one go, but at the time I had had it for weeks and hadn't done any decorating yet and it looked like I wasn't going to really have time to do so for at least many more weeks.  Turned out to be less time that I anticipated.  *sigh*

I have picked up a few over the last few days, but not super happy with most of them.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Letting this Victorian in Queens Arch go at 9:30 SLT today. Pretty and private home with small lake water on the side, land rez zone just behind it. Front is one of three homes on a cul-de-sac. Roses are planted by the front brick wall. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Queens Arch/172/103/35

1086794676_EloisaVictorianQueen_001.thumb.png.75119f4ca2b80c757d1408b58be614e2.png

Camper and Victorian still sitting on the page....odd now just a Camper but this parcel is still in Maintenance. Hopefully, someone will push it out. Hurrah! The house has a new owner!

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Camper and Victorian still sitting on the page....odd now just a Camper but this parcel is still in Maintenance. Hopefully, someone will push it out.

Karynmaria was mentioning yesterday she had experienced the same issue; she let a great home go, and it was in maintenance for a long time. I guess anything can happen during the migration

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.