When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, iBrat said:

Ugh. I so hoped I would not like the new style. I just settled in. This looks like I am so going to like it... All those windows, all that light...

That is my thought too.  Of course I have to wait to actually see one, get one and decorate it, until I know for sure.  But I am super excited anyways!

• Like 5

Hmmm, maybe I've been watching way too many episodes of Beachhunt Bargain Hunt on HGTV...but that kinda looks like a balcony with a sliding door and curtain with a matching sliding door on the first floor....moves over to the new thread. Fun is coming our way!!!

On_the_Move_Here_we_go_again_Patch_Linden_Flickr.png.a9d3df0811613c198da72bf9d3a053e3.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 7

On May 27, this was the list of Vic regions that were named and appeared ready for release.  I've struck through the ones that have  been released since then.

1. Holdover
  2. East Randolph
  3. Hawkesblood
  4. North Wall
  5. Parsnip Dreams
  6. Goosemere
  7. Perpendicular
  8. Everstanding
  9. Talpidary
  10. Thatch Lea
  11. Fells Arboretum
  12. Lionel Crossing
  13. Purslane
  14. Patchett
  15. Boothbury
  16. Carders Mill
  17. Ayerdale
  18. Filberty
  19. Prunella
  20. Whither

So, 14 left.  If I had to guess, I'd say that Talpidary would be next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do we all know what tomorrow is? **Runs around** Might have to be a sick day for me ..  ## cough cough ## SL17th Birthday Day Bash starts .. but I fear we will not see the new release until Tuesday at the Linden meeting.  Have a great day everyone!!!!  And soon we will be saying again " Let The Games Begin!" (Big GOH Fan)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Do we all know what tomorrow is? **Runs around** Might have to be a sick day for me ..  ## cough cough ## SL17th Birthday Day Bash starts .. but I fear we will not see the new release until Tuesday at the Linden meeting.  Have a great day everyone!!!!  And soon we will be saying again " Let The Games Begin!" (Big GOH Fan)

I am already doing clicking exercises on my keyboard. Refresh. Click. Refresh. Click. I will be at Olympian level by the time they release.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am already doing clicking exercises on my keyboard. Refresh. Click. Refresh. Click. I will be at Olympian level by the time they release.

You mean .. Click. Refresh. Click. Refresh... etc to 7 or 8 count then .. Relog. Click.  Refresh...

4 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I have too many logs (if there is such a thing as too many LHs) and am releasing a nice riverfront in Jarrin at 10 am.

woodchuck_117.png

Love you flowers and that pink tree :)  If that was her "toss out"  wonder what her "keepers" look like!  

Edited by TarraMcBain
  • Like 4

After thinking about it for months and being unable to decide I finally found out which of the VERY NICE homes I posess amongst my Premiumalts is the one I liked a wee bit less than the others. I decided to give away my Christmas present.

The seawiev Traditional I cought on Christmas day at Conger Reef.

This time not to make anyone cry I will announce it well before I let it go ;)

Today Sunday the 21. at 11:00 SLT it will go onto the market. So who wants it get ready to snatch it.

image.thumb.jpeg.bb505e87a2ee6d04648e3edab748e5c8.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

By the way: right NOW 10 minutes before midnight SLT there are a Trad and a Loghome available on the landpage.

Other people are preparing for the REVEAL (when??) and the RELEASE (when?????) too! :)

PS: Loghome GONE 5 minutes later Trad still there. Is it a stuck one? or do people prefer Loghomes?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

By the way: right NOW 10 minutes before midnight SLT there are a Trad and a Loghome available on the landpage.

Other people are preparing for the REVEAL (when??) and the RELEASE (when?????) too! :)

PS: Loghome GONE 5 minutes later Trad still there. Is it a stuck one? or do people prefer Loghomes?

I think that Traditional has been bouncing about all day. I got it two times today . . .  hours apart.

• Like 1

I have a wild guess to offer: There is a diffuse MASS of homes east of Bellisseria but by now they added a coastline with seashore. What hits me is that there are no homes in that very preferrred locations next to the sea!! What if they have a new coastal housetype, but instead of putiing it into the postboxes or making a new continent for it they place them along these shorelines?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.