When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

After thinking about it for months and being unable to decide I finally found out which of the VERY NICE homes I posess amongst my Premiumalts is the one I liked a wee bit less than the others. I decided to give away my Christmas present.

The seawiev Traditional I cought on Christmas day at Conger Reef.

This time not to make anyone cry I will announce it well before I let it go ;)

Today Sunday the 21. at 11:00 SLT it will go onto the market. So who wants it get ready to snatch it.

image.thumb.jpeg.bb505e87a2ee6d04648e3edab748e5c8.jpeg

That looks a lovely location, and appears to me to be exactly the sort of spot that a lot of Game of Homes players are questing for!

I think it’s an excellent idea to put it up with good notice :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Next up, probably Parsnip Dreams.  But after that ... could it be Thatch Lea?  Couple of VERY nice spots there, I think!

I adore my Traditional I got on the water. I plan to keep it because I plan to use it to make addons, but what I really want is my Victorian on some water. I do have a special Victorian now and I am happy with it for the most part. I have a lot of water nearby but I have to derender trees and bushes to see it. I find myself at my traditional all the time now because I like being by the water. I am not complaining (too much) because I have enjoyed the hunt 🙂

• Like 5

5 hours ago, karynmaria said:

Letting this beach house parcel go at 2:30 am SLT:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodbury/109/236/23

I have been lucky to enjoy this parcel for about 4 months and the time has come to let it go and find something greener.

I having been playing for trads and that one is awesome, but sadly, I'm not dedicated enough to be playing GOH at 4:30 AM. lol  

(I just had a look at the parcel claim time, and it may have been tossed back by whoever initially caught it. I was still asleep at that time though!)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I having been playing for trads and that one is awesome, but sadly, I'm not dedicated enough to be playing GOH at 4:30 AM. lol  

(I just had a look at the parcel claim time, and it may have been tossed back by whoever initially caught it. I was still asleep at that time though!)

It actually sat that long in the queue before it got claimed.   I would go back and check periodically cause I had a moment of regret lol, but I feel fine with my decision today.   You never know when this one might come up again, it's gone thru quite a few people cause I use to stalk this parcel.   And even though I am not a fan of the sand, this parcel was probably one of the exceptions.  I'm sorry I couldn't pick a better time to do it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

It actually sat that long in the queue before it got claimed.   I would go back and check periodically cause I had a moment of regret lol, but I feel fine with my decision today.   You never know when this one might come up again, it's gone thru quite a few people cause I use to stalk this parcel.   And even though I am not a fan of the sand, this parcel was probably one of the exceptions.  I'm sorry I couldn't pick a better time to do it.

Oh, any time (zone) anyone throws one into the pool is always fine! I was just laughing at how I seem to always sleep through some of the best abandons. Amazing that it sat there that long! (I do have a beachy one I'm very happy with; I was just admiring  yours. :)  )

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh, any time (zone) anyone throws one into the pool is always fine! I was just laughing at how I seem to always sleep through some of the best abandons. Amazing that it sat there that long! (I do have a beachy one I'm very happy with; I was just admiring  yours. :)  )

Yeah I was shocked it sat there that long.  That is me too, I am either sleeping or working when some of these good water ones come up!  But i always try to tell myself if it's meant for me it will come to me.  This is what I like about GOH, gives you the chance to try different parcels and sometimes you really do get a parcel you always wanted.  And you can enjoy, admire and make  the parcel yours for as long as you want and then let someone else enjoy it.  

I also think that deep down I just don't want to ever be finished you know?  I love trying out different places and I love the thrill of clicking on the land page and seeing where I end up.   Sometimes it is a parcel I will keep for awhile and sometimes it is a parcel I just want to admire for a few days or weeks. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Yeah I was shocked it sat there that long.  That is me too, I am either sleeping or working when some of these good water ones come up!  But i always try to tell myself if it's meant for me it will come to me.  This is what I like about GOH, gives you the chance to try different parcels and sometimes you really do get a parcel you always wanted.  And you can enjoy, admire and make  the parcel yours for as long as you want and then let someone else enjoy it.  

I also think that deep down I just don't want to ever be finished you know?  I love trying out different places and I love the thrill of clicking on the land page and seeing where I end up.   Sometimes it is a parcel I will keep for awhile and sometimes it is a parcel I just want to admire for a few days or weeks. 

I totally agree, fellow tumbleweed. ;)   I also like catching a home and admiring the neighborhood before I put it back; GOH operates like a tour of Bellisseria for me. I caught a trad the other night that was nice enough, but the parcel next door to it was stunning in how it was landscaped and terraformed. I gawked at it a while, then abandoned and moved along, but the thing is, I'd never have seen that cool house if I hadn't been playing GOH. I need to just keep an alt free at all times for these little "tours". lol

BTW, if anyone is wondering, it's all old style LH on the Land Page right now. I've not seen much pop up today other than a trad and a log home.  

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

BTW, if anyone is wondering, it's all old style LH on the Land Page right now. I've not seen much pop up today other than a trad and a log home.  

There was a nice Victorian and two log homes with a pond view a couple of hours ago, and of course, the traditional sticky camper...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I just grabbed a Traditional in Colchester.   I won't have a chance to log in and look at it for a few hours still.

I think I put that one back a few minutes ago. I caught two trads in a row, after saying there was nothing going on with the LP!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.