When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

~~~RUNS AROUND WAVING HER ARMS~~~~ I GOT IT!!!  Thank you Faydra !!!!! 

That's a beaut, congrats! 

If you want to soften up the sand look a bit, I've found these to be really helpful.  Recent update (freely and automatically distributed!) makes them even betterer.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Violetility-Mesh-Ground-Covers/9300841

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

That's a beaut, congrats! 

If you want to soften up the sand look a bit, I've found these to be really helpful.  Recent update (freely and automatically distributed!) makes them even betterer.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Violetility-Mesh-Ground-Covers/9300841

Thank you!  Glad it's the weekend ..  thinks about staying up and decorating ..  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TarraMcBain said:

~~~RUNS AROUND WAVING HER ARMS~~~~ I GOT IT!!!  Thank you Faydra !!!!!  

Very happy for you!  congrats, enjoy your new place.  That is an awesome spot.

• Like 2

that's such a good spot! I really should put on notifications so i don't miss things 😆 I've tried looking around, but I haven't seen a direct answer. Are they still releasing new regions, or is it finding lucky abandons randomly now only?

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

that's such a good spot! I really should put on notifications so i don't miss things 😆 I've tried looking around, but I haven't seen a direct answer. Are they still releasing new regions, or is it finding lucky abandons randomly now only?

Hi Fendi, I'll try to answer your question. First yes there are new regions being released, Log Homes filling in the sections that where not part of the major release.  Also Victorians along the area west of the Log homes where the 2 themes have joined together.  Now as we get closer to Second Life's 17th Birthday Bash running June 19th -July 10th they might be letting us know the next theme.  There have been rumors that the new themed area is well underway and with only a few moles being spotted lately those guys have been busy somewhere.  As for help finding your next dream home you've found the best place.  Check here regularly this group ROCKS!!!! Put it out there what your looking for and keep your eyes open because they listen and will help you out!! And remember "You can't always get what you want, But if you try sometimes, well, you might find You get what you need"

Edited by TarraMcBain
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Hi Fendi, I'll try to answer your question. First yes there are new regions being released, Log Homes filling in the sections that where not part of the major release.  Also Victorians along the area west of the Log homes where the 2 themes have joined together.  Now as we get closer to Second Life's 17th Birthday Bash running June 19th -July 10th they might be letting us know the next theme.  There have been rumors that the new themed area is well underway and with only a few moles being spotted lately those guys have been busy somewhere.  As for help finding your next dream home you've found the best place.  Check here regularly this group ROCKS!!!! Put it out there what your looking for and keep your eyes open because they listen and will help you out!! And remember "You can't always get what you want, But if you try sometimes, well, you might find You get what you need"

This was very helpful thank you!! Do they announce when they are releasing regions or are they random drops? Sorry for all the random questions I definitely appreciate the help 🥰

to that note- If anyone is releasing a victorian again, I am all over it! 😆 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

This was very helpful thank you!! Do they announce when they are releasing regions or are they random drops? Sorry for all the random questions I definitely appreciate the help 🥰

to that note- If anyone is releasing a victorian again, I am all over it! 😆 

There are no announcements made by LL, but you might hear about them here, some users post about releasing regions 

Edited by Elena Core
grammar mistakes!!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

does anyone know how long it usually takes for an abandoned linden home to show up in the find homes?

i started looking for atinas pretty instantly, and now I'm there and it shows linden home, and it's abandoned, but i'm not showing anything is even available in bel 😧

13 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

does anyone know how long it usually takes for an abandoned linden home to show up in the find homes?

i started looking for atinas pretty instantly, and now I'm there and it shows linden home, and it's abandoned, but i'm not showing anything is even available in bel 😧

the  house in Holdover i left has been grabbed 2 time in the last 20 min  , its a lindenhome now again  ,in maintenance  ,witch means it can show up any minute  .be sure to check  the dropdown menu   .

still in maintenance 

Edited by Atina0
adding lines
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

Still shows the victorian as a linden home, but all I'm getting is campers... please have mercy on me linden real estate dice rollers 😆

they most likely hold it  until another Vic gets released  ,then it go's first with the stream 

8 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

they most likely hold it  until another Vic gets released  ,then it go's first with the stream 

just logged in to check ,its taken ,but i doubt they will keep it  ,they had it earlyer today 

I am going to have a really nice Victorian going back a little later this morning (I have to pick up my stuff). It is on Mountebank and has the railroad in behind, a park like area on the side, a hill in the font and a road on the other side. There is a river in the back too. It has no neighbors on top of you.  It has a lot of gorgeous flowers in the front. I kept this one for awhile because I liked it so much but now it's time to send it on it's way to it's next homeowner.

Video of the area: https://gyazo.com/c72175dc488415f2a330cfebd266a38a

ETA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/188/91/46

49905684878_46da0a85ca_c.jpg

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am going to have a really nice Victorian going back a little later this morning (I have to pick up my stuff). It is on Mountebank and has the railroad in behind, a park like area on the side, a hill in the font and a road on the other side. There is a river in the back too. It has no neighbors on top of you.  It has a lot of gorgeous flowers in the front. I kept this one for awhile because I liked it so much but now it's time to send it on it's way to it's next homeowner.

Video of the area: https://gyazo.com/c72175dc488415f2a330cfebd266a38a

ETA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/188/91/46

49905684878_46da0a85ca_c.jpg

nice  ,i hope Fendi is watching  :)

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.