When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am going to have a really nice Victorian going back a little later this morning (I have to pick up my stuff). It is on Mountebank and has the railroad in behind, a park like area on the side, a hill in the font and a road on the other side. There is a river in the back too. It has no neighbors on top of you.  It has a lot of gorgeous flowers in the front. I kept this one for awhile because I liked it so much but now it's time to send it on it's way to it's next homeowner.

Video of the area: https://gyazo.com/c72175dc488415f2a330cfebd266a38a

ETA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mountebank/188/91/46

49905684878_46da0a85ca_c.jpg

You did an AMAZING job decorating!!!@

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Since there was a big sim release of Victorians, I released the one on Mountebank. I do have another one that is on a dead end road (right at the end) and backs up to a cute pond and park area.

awww i saw your post about waiting for me to release that's so sweet! curse my sleep schedule and just seeing it now lol.

I cant believe I see all these posts and i get on and see just a log house 😂😂 I'm starting to think the lindens are conspiring to keep me out of the fancy neighborhoods 😂 I wont give up!!!lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Fendi Miles said:

awww i saw your post about waiting for me to release that's so sweet! curse my sleep schedule and just seeing it now lol.

I cant believe I see all these posts and i get on and see just a log house 😂😂 I'm starting to think the lindens are conspiring to keep me out of the fancy neighborhoods 😂 I wont give up!!!lol

Don't give up. The Victorians have been popping up all day!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fendi Miles said:

EVERYONE I am SO HAPPY to announce after a lovely member pm'd me she was releasing her vic on the waterfront 😭😭😭 I GOT IT!!! I can finally stop stalking you all hehe. Everyone has been so helpful, thank you! 😂🥰

CONGRATS! Your patience paid off 🙂

• Like 3

I am very HAPPY!!  with the Victorian I got Saturday!!  I am keeping it !!!  BUT I have one alt left who loves to still play GOH.  She got a Victorian this afternoon while randomly clicking along and had to wait for me to get home from work to be able to release it .. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goosemere/100/21/2  It is a shoreline water front facing Victorian.  The view is of calming house boats floating on slowly waving sea in the new area of Goosemere. ( Can you tell I really really really hate houseboats in my view .. but making it sound tempting to the next person might get some response)  If anyone is interested IM me and we can set a time.. if no response in the next half hour 6:30 pm SLT I'm letting it go.   

***  thank you all I do have a someone who is interested in that Victorian***

Edited by TarraMcBain
have a intersted person
  • Like 7

Interested b

6 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

I am very HAPPY!!  with the Victorian I got Saturday!!  I am keeping it !!!  BUT I have one alt left who loves to still play GOH.  She got a Victorian this afternoon while randomly clicking along and had to wait for me to get home from work to be able to release it .. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goosemere/100/21/2  It is a shoreline water front facing Victorian.  The view is of calming house boats floating on slowly waving sea in the new area of Goosemere. ( Can you tell I really really really hate houseboats in my view .. but making it sound tempting to the next person might get some response)  If anyone is interested IM me and we can set a time.. if no response in the next half hour 6:30 pm SLT I'm letting it go.   

Interested but I need to wait a few minutes lol

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.