When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I looked in a few times since about 1:00 am SLT and am autorefreshing (for "Victorian") since about an hour or so ... JUST now as I am writing this I heard the first alarm. Saw a Victorian but could not catch it ... besides that NOTHING only boats and campers.

Does anyone know if Thursday the 2.nd is a working day for LL and releases to be expected? Or does their XMas holiday last till Monday 6th?

My colleagues in the US are returning to the office today. Not sure about LL, although it might be a bit early for a release... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Do you all think we have enough of every type of home?

If you mean WE the hardcore househunters - YES ... 

If you mean WE the people wo are interested and read the forum - YES ... 

If you mean WE the whole population of SL - NO for there are only houseboats and campers left . saw 1 Trad and 0 Vics since several hours!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hmmmm.... How do you do it?

When you have alts, can the owner avi set it up so that the other alts can use the home?

I have the security system set to a group AND to name, yet while an alt in that group is not kicked out, they have no ability to operate house controls. Is there a way?

Happy New Year!

1 minute ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

When you have alts, can the owner avi set it up so that the other alts can use the home?

I have the security system set to a group AND to name, yet while an alt in that group is not kicked out, they have no ability to operate house controls. Is there a way?

Happy New Year!

The house controls for decorating, opening and closing of windows and doors etc can be set on the in house control panel. Just enter your alt names and finish by selecting the ‘list’ button.

Only the owner can ever change the house style from the outside controller.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Happy New Year!

Apart from Walspurgisnacht info, which is great, I've also created a group for my partner and me, setting up our homes to it 😊

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I looked in a few times since about 1:00 am SLT and am autorefreshing (for "Victorian") since about an hour or so ... JUST now as I am writing this I heard the first alarm. Saw a Victorian but could not catch it ... besides that NOTHING only boats and campers.

Does anyone know if Thursday the 2.nd is a working day for LL and releases to be expected? Or does their XMas holiday last till Monday 6th?

While today is not considered a holiday in the US, many folks will still take today and tomorrow off work.  LL will be back today officially, but I don't know if they'll have enough staff in all areas to do any releases before next Monday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Has anyone seen anything but housebouts and campers today?

I haven't! .... or might be one Trad and one Vic (seen passing by couldn't catcch) in about 10 hours autorefresh.

High time the good old days of a daily release return.

I've seen maybe 2 or 3 Victorians and around 5 Trads... but this was mostly earlier in the day.... I haven't been looking so much in the afternoon...

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

But the rolling release is much more fun... that way people in all time zones can try instead of region stalkers.

I concur. Though I've never region-stalked before, I was driving around and spotted an amazing location and for kicks I did the about land thing to learn who the lucky person is and... it's in Maintenance! LOL That and. a few salt-and-peppered around it, while others, also salt and peppered in there are occupied. Grrr. I have to admit, I need to keep an eye on that and gonna have to abandon my existing one just to try for this. (So that also means my horse and car rezzers will be picked up, sorry, folks - but they'll be back in a new location soon enough) :D

I'm not even going to say which theme it is, because I'm stalking it! LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just picked up a Traditional

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hartnell/192/88/0

Will abandon in 3 minutes 10:40 am SLT

DONE was not bad - on a  hill - you could see the sea from your balcony

image.thumb.jpeg.e1dce3a58d76bf7438ba5accaa25d985.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6061a84815def8a543a9d073dc57a83d.jpeg

Still in maintainance so who wants it REFRESH

Still in maintainance ... since 4 minutes now ...

NOW it's taken! After 5 minutes in maintainance!

... second chance! New owner abandoned again!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Just now a Victorian appeared ... did not catch it!

and the Trad in Hartnell is still in maintainance ...

TAKEN the second time ! 11:00 am SLT ... will she keep it?

... in the meantime another Vic passed by ... things are freshing up.

... and abandoned again!! Poor house! I've seen many worse ... nice view!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

Well, I'm finally going to free Nika from the cage on her houseboat, and abandon it.  It's on the Lower Clump in Deep Thought, a square parcel directly opposite the lighthouse.  It's named 42, for some reason no other parcels there were named that. This is the view with DD 200.  Yes, it faces west.  Going in 15 minutes, 11:15 SLT.

1936650686_Nikatrapped_001.thumb.png.df6863dd648e86be46c4d6bfbd2ec4a1.png

In her few moments of freedom, she put a retractable gangplank over to the road to get to the bistro table in the cute park there.  At DD 200 you see Pyri Peak, at 160 she didn't.  It is hard to let this one go, great spot, but we won't have time to furnish it or sail from there for a while, better someone else enjoys.

763243082_Nikatrapped_007.png.6c3392ffd46824cee5fcc360637bab35.png

ETA: Gone in 10 seconds.   Don't know if they're keeping it.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6

59 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Since Lil still has the Traditional she picked up the other day, and I'm still debating between it and the one the my alt has had since the initial release, I don't have anyone else that can look for houses. 

I need to decide on my Traditional.

*sigh*

If the one you picked up the other day is Gentle Grove, that used to be mine on an alt that I thought was the one that was  the monthly premium, but I was mistaken and let it go by accident (which I am over now lol).  I think it's in a unique position which I found really neat with the water on both sides and sitting at a dead-end street.  I love uniquely placed homes. :) 

I remember your post a few days ago mentioning Gentle Grove.

Edited by Cricket Portland
Afterthought

1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

If the one you picked up the other day is Gentle Grove, that used to be mine on an alt that I thought was the one that was  the monthly premium, but I was mistaken and let it go by accident (which I am over now lol).  I think it's in a unique position which I found really neat with the water on both sides and sitting at a dead-end street.  I love uniquely placed homes. :) 

I remember your post a few days ago mentioning Gentle Grove.

Yep, that sounds like a good description of the plot. It is the only Trad that I've picked up since April 15th that I have held for more than 15 min.  I do like it a lot, but i also like the other.  Eventually, after popping between them multiple times, I'll make a decision.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Happy New Year everybody :)

My game of homes is over, I think I had a good prize with my current Linden at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/177/136/32
Could only let this go if I got another Victorian on the beach shoreline, I'm more comfortable on sand than grass.

Maybe one day Linden will allow the owners to exchange their homes with ohters, who knows :) 

Good luck :P

Dora.jpg

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Dora Paule said:

Happy New Year everybody :)

My game of homes is over, I think I had a good prize with my current Linden at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/177/136/32
Could only let this go if I got another Victorian on the beach shoreline, I'm more comfortable on sand than grass.

Maybe one day Linden will allow the owners to exchange their homes with ohters, who knows :) 

Good luck :P

Dora.jpg

Beautiful location and a keeper!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.