When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Gillygirl Hoffman said:

I literally have no clue on how I would even get started on acquiring a Linden Home. 

Today is my 13th rez day, still so much to learn..*stares wistfully into distance, sweeping strings and elegant chords playing in background*

I have actually had a bijou wanderette around Bellisseria for the first time today.

I think I like the idea of a house boat more than the modern houses they have there, as I've never lived on the water before and quite fancy living in one of those, but I haven't had a look at the Victorian houses yet. I wonder if there are further themes to come out yet; for example woodland cottages, of modern style apartments. 

=^..^=

This was helpful for me when i wasn't having any luck finding a house.

You'll find information about get Linden homes, but the only sure thing is that you will need a bit of luck for get the home / location you like.  If you don't use premium alts, you will have five "dice rolls" every 24 hours.  With patience and time you end up getting something nice, don't be discouraged :)

Last week I managed to snag a (Featherston Chapel) Victorian in a nice spot up next to a pond and only about a block away from the SLRR tracks and open water; I own that on my oldest SL toon with her lifetime account. But I have also been playing catch and release on Enigma for the past 10 days to see what else I could land, either the (rare) Victorian that popped up or a traditional. At about 3am SL time today I got lucky, after three times I landed a trad with a nice ocean view in Domingos. I'm out of the GoH for a few days... or until I decide to add a premium membership to another alt, heh.

123019DomingosTraditional1Y.jpg

123019DomingosTraditional2.jpg

123019DomingosTraditional3_001.jpg

• Like 5

I also caught a Victorian in

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Darromnan/24/38/33

will let it go at the full hour 1:00 am SLT

image.thumb.jpeg.a962cd5f220f96bd070476f5985c8b41.jpeg

PS: DONE ... and still in maintainance! ... I'll make a test and try to get it back! ...  that was the plan but this minute it's taken! ;) ... and it was the only Victorian ... now the LP shows only boats and campers again.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Took a boat and got an interesting one on Alewife - a region they just seem to be releasing because it is full of green dots. Boat faced the south coast of OLD Belli ... a region yet to be developed. - will keep it some hours ... or days?? - but there seems to be more there - come and get it!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Alewife/160/171/28

Here ends my journey and my game of homes for the time being! A very small boat atoll, backing some sand and full view of South- and North- Bellisseria. Will watch the building process from there a while. Maybe till I decided which of my two Vics to keep and which to abandon. The next likely releases are anyway not regions I am aiming at.

I wish all of the houshunters community a merry new years eve and a glorious year 2020!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Took a boat and got an interesting one on Alewife - a region they just seem to be releasing because it is full of green dots. Boat faced the south coast of OLD Belli ... a region yet to be developed. - will keep it some hours ... or days?? - but there seems to be more there - come and get it!

Here ends my journey and my game of homes for the time being! A very small boat atoll, backing some sand and full view of South- and North- Bellisseria. Will watch the building process from there a while. Maybe till I decided which of my two Vics to keep and which to abandon. The next likely releases are anyway not regions I am aiming at.

I wish all of the houshunters community a merry new years eve and a glorious year 2020!

I've been trying for a corner houseboat there as all my other favorites have been rapidly disappearing. Missed out once again and have about 3 hours before I can try again. From an initial pool of about 50 "perfect" houseboats for me (and another 100 or so "pretty damned good ones"), i'm down to about 4 perfect ones and maybe 10 in the other category... I can already see this isn't going to end well 😭

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I can see Alewife from my backyard!  I've been wondering when the Alewife houseboats would hit the available pool,  I'd enjoy a (hard to get) Square - Corner Boat Dock there, for an alt and a sea plane with views of my house, lol.  

1st day of Victorian releases, I landed in Dashwood with a beautiful lot of sand and sea in the back, grass + Driveway + street + Lake/bridge/willows out front with no house directly behind or in front of me.  Reminds me of the beautiful work by the Moles with the Model Homes at the Expo.  The movers still haven't arrived with the furniture, but the landscaping around my Verne is shaping up and a car in the driveway is perfect for neighborhood exploring.  

• Like 4

Last night, I logged in one of my alts to "home" and wound up in someone else house. Oops!

Totally forgot I'd abandoned the home she'd had. Got confused, was pretty sure I'd gotten her another one. 

Well, I had but forgot to set it to home. Found the landmark, went to it and well, was surprised to see what a nice parcel it was. It's in Morgall, Victorian, corner lot, end of a street with a nice side view of the harbor which faces east so nice sunrise views from the side and back of the house.  No houses at water edge, Clean Air and Mermaid Beach areas are the ones bordering it, and the Retrograde houseboats in the distance.  I had to derender a lot of willow trees blocking my view, but that seems to be the usual course of action in a lot of water view houses.  It has more side yard than back yard but I'm fine with that since the view is much better there.

It was a nice surprise for sure. Totally forgot about this for like a week!

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Happy New Year to you and all the hunters left in the game. Some of us (me included) now releasing stuff without saying so out loud becoming a resolution of sorts to keep up with :) good luck and farewell to this thread see you in "photos of homes I keep" threads! Byyyeeee 2019 .......!!!

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Staceybee Nikolaidis said:

I have a feeling I will be spending my NYE day looking for a victorian :)  

Good luck for you! And if you do not know this thread you should read it - at least the first posts ...

It was made in the time you could not get ANY Bellisseria home ... but it still applies just put the searchword "Victorian" into your autorefresh programm.

• Thanks 1

Bit curoius, i am from the uk. people say they  have alts, that  means they pay extra money for for prem membership to get he houses they want. Are people so addicted to SLthat  they have to get extra  houses or is it a means of trying  to beat each other  to the best houses. For me it difficult to explain what im an seeing when i see the posts

38 minutes ago, tinker Shelman said:

Bit curoius, i am from the uk. people say they  have alts, that  means they pay extra money for for prem membership to get he houses they want. Are people so addicted to SLthat  they have to get extra  houses or is it a means of trying  to beat each other  to the best houses. For me it difficult to explain what im an seeing when i see the posts

Tinker, right, they create an alt avatar, paying a premium account for it,. That provides an extra chance to get a good home, or can explore new options while the main avatar keeps a potential forever home. You pay, you have the same rights

Also, many players have different avatar for different reasons: create a family, RP, an avi to be on ones own...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, tinker Shelman said:

Personally, my alts were never created for any house hunting uses at all. I've had them for years. They were created for role playing purposes mostly and years and years ago when I first came to SL, I didn't use my main avatar for nearly a year for personal reasons not worth going into. Being Premium gets you back weekly Lindens which off sets the cost of that membership. I never took advantage of being able to own land on those alts until Bellisseria arrived.  

And nobody is beating anyone to anything. If you pay, you have the opportunity to own. It's not like thousands of others aren't trying at the same time. If you think those of us that have alts are stacking the deck I think you fail to recognize the shear volume of Premium members that already exist. It's pretty doubtful we are making any inpact in anyone losing out on a home. LL has planned well to ensure that there are enough houses to accommodate all Premium accounts going forward. You just may have to wait a bit longer than you would like, but you will get one. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok guys, no more house hunting for me this year. Now it's time to decide which of the two Victorians to keep, after having NYE dinner with my family. It's been great meeting you all, I've learnt so much from you, and enjoy ths thread so much!!!! So thank you, that's all I can say. I hope you all have a great night, and ¡¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.