When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

My alt will be releasing this trad in Twilling - ideal for anyone who likes sandy plots. (Across the street from Elora's :) ) Will release it at 10:50am SL time - in 10 minutes. Good luck!

TWILLING_001.png

TWILLINGback2.JPG

TWILLINGback.JPG

Saw that one and went for it .... was told I had run out of tries! :(

So good night till tomorrow

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Saw that one and went for it .... was told I had run out of tries! :(

So good night till tomorrow

I'm a fan of lots of greenery, but if I'd been looking for something sandy, this would have been a keeper for me. (Plus I love the color of Elora's across the street  ;)  much more suited to a coastal/seaside environment than most of the available options. I shall say no more...)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm a fan of lots of greenery, but if I'd been looking for something sandy, this would have been a keeper for me. (Plus I love the color of Elora's across the street  ;)  much more suited to a coastal/seaside environment than most of the available options. I shall say no more...)

Thank you! I bought the paint shell and it's a real game changer. The add on I'm using was able to be tinted also so that worked out really well.

And better, the deck that Marianne made which is really for the Winchester, I managed to fit onto the Continental due to the add on being square shaped like the Winchester. So, now I have a nice big deck over the back looking at the water. The house may not be at the water's edge but being it sits up higher than the ones that do the view is pretty awesome anyway.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

I just got caught up on the last few hours of posts and just want to comment about the multiple accounts acquiring homes.  Folks do it in real life....celebrities for example, with their homes in various countries. Since I am an American, I think of a sandy lot as having a vacation home in a warm climate like Florida. Another home might feel like Colorado in the mountains.  My camper feels like a weekend getaway in Michigan. I haven't been able to get away on vacation in a few years, so these homes make for a nice get-away fantasy for me for the time being.

Speaking of celebrities, if I happen to see any of you from the forum in the neighborhood, I feel like I am having a celebrity sighting.  I will refrain from asking for your autographs, though. Ha.

Alrighty, thanks for reading and Happy New Year, everyone!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I just got caught up on the last few hours of posts and just want to comment about the multiple accounts acquiring homes.  Folks do it in real life....celebrities for example, with their homes in various countries. Since I am an American, I think of a sandy lot as having a vacation home in a warm climate like Florida. Another home might feel like Colorado in the mountains.  My camper feels like a weekend getaway in Michigan. I haven't been able to get away on vacation in a few years, so these homes make for a nice get-away fantasy for me for the time being.

Speaking of celebrities, if I happen to see any of you from the forum in the neighborhood, I feel like I am having a celebrity sighting.  I will refrain from asking for your autographs, though. Ha.

Alrighty, thanks for reading and Happy New Year, everyone!

I love that you brought this up, cause each of my houses give me a different feel too.  I have a traditional green  and a traditional with sand both give me a different vibe.  My victorian is both sand and grass, in a lagoon area,  by the water which gives me a swampy, bayou kind of feel to it.  My houseboat is just well.............peaceful cause of all the water.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I love that you brought this up, cause each of my houses give me a different feel too.  I have a traditional green  and a traditional with sand both give me a different vibe.  My victorian is both sand and grass, in a lagoon area,  by the water which gives me a swampy, bayou kind of feel to it.  My houseboat is just well.............peaceful cause of all the water.

This too for me.

One of mine, feels like San Francisco. One, like the Garden District in NOLA. Another, a Sanibel Island beach house. And there's the one that feels like living in Key West.  Or a fancy high Victorian in Cape May. Etc. 

I like bouncing from one to the other, decorating each in different styles to evoke those feelings. Grown up Barbie 😉

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 10

Just caught a beach house but let it go. Don't remember the region even. Looked SO promising on the map, but when I got there it actually was across the street from the water, bounded by a small pond and 2 streets on either side of the house and kind of blocked by a house and then houseboats and...a high dune with rocks. Just didn't wow me at all. I gave it a good going over to make sure before I abandoned it but really, just wasn't as good as the ones I have already. 

Still hoping for that one smack on the the beachfront!

EDIT: Fofita. Darn it just caught it again. I got it like 1/2 hour ago at first. Ghosty and I had to leave the house to run an errand. Never would have thought the house would still be available now Darn it wasted a try!

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

My alt just nabbed a Victorian in Mynachllwyd. It backs onto water, but I actually like my trad in Drawmi better (surrounded by hills/rocky outcrops on 2 sides, no neighbor directly opposite and nearest neighbor partly obscured by a hedge). Only possible drawback is that the neighbor's pink tree encroaches on the property, and rather dominates the view from one of the windows. I'll abandon it at 6:20pm SL time (i.e. in 25 minutes) - Good Luck to all who try for it! (Edit: I guess no one reads these forums 'after hours'. Well, hope whoever gets it is happy with it!) Now released 6:20. Claimed IMMEDIATELY, like within 30 seconds.

WELSHVic.JPG

WELSHVic2.JPG

WELSHVic3.JPG

WELSHVic4.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

The above Vic has been returned. Still showing as a Linden home, so start refreshing if you're interested! Claimed, by someone who actually named it Linden Home. D'oh!   EDIT: Abandoned AGAIN, and the same person who got it immediately after me got it again, so will undoubtedly be abandoned in a few minutes!

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The above Vic has been returned. Still showing as a Linden home, so start refreshing if you're interested! Claimed, by someone who actually named it Linden Home. D'oh!   EDIT: Abandoned AGAIN, and the same person who got it immediately after me got it again, so will undoubtedly be abandoned in a few minutes!

image.png

I just wanna know what a tollox is...

But anyway... that's a nice location, with river behind it... am I missing something in why folks keep dumping it? The purple tree that encroaches so can be force returned maybe?

14 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

image.png

That was me!  I got it the first time, but i didn't name it Linden Home, probaby cause I abandoned it so fast.  Sometimes if you release you might get another one in a different area right away, but this time I got the same one.   I am taking a second look at this one.  It is really nice and the trees well...................I just used derender for now.  I will keep it for a bit, it is an interesting parcel.

Edited to add:  if you want to look at it feel free at any time I don't use orbs.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 3

Just now, Pussycat Catnap said:

But anyway... that's a nice location, with river behind it... am I missing something in why folks keep dumping it? The purple tree that encroaches so can be force returned maybe?

Heh, I wondered about that conversation as well. I considered keeping this one, but it didn't surpass my trad, and the alt will only carry on as premium beyond mid-January if she gets something spectacular. As to the others, I'm as surprised as you are. Still hasn't been abandoned, so maybe she's reconsidering...

1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

That was me!  I got it the first time, but i didn't name it Linden Home, probaby cause I abandoned it so fast.  Sometimes if you release you might get another one in a different area right away, but this time I got the same one.   I am taking a second look at this one.  It is really nice and the trees well...................I just used derender for now.  I will keep it for a bit, it is an interesting parcel.

Ah, I recognize the name now - only caught your nickname. Yes, as soon as you released it the first time, it was immediately taken by someone else. Anyway, enjoy it while you hold onto it it! (In addition to those large trees, your new neighbor actually has a herd of deer!)

• Like 1

Will be abandoning this trad in Amram at 7:30pm SL time (in 13 minutes) - I think it wins the prize for Most Minimal Landscaping I've Seen in Bellisseria. Looks like this was one of the very first regions released - neighboring houses claimed on April 16th - before I even knew that Bellisseria existed! House across the street has a pack of Dobermans!

AMRAM.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It really is a  nice parcel.  Nice view in the back with the lake right there and you can derender some of the bushes if you feel there is too many.  And it is nice and green a big plus too for me.  The land isn't totally flat in the front though there is a dip on the right hand side if you are looking at it from the street.  However those kinds of things don't bother me I can fill with rocks or other plants.

I am actually not bothered by the purple tree we will see how it goes.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thank you! I bought the paint shell and it's a real game changer. The add on I'm using was able to be tinted also so that worked out really well.

And better, the deck that Marianne made which is really for the Winchester, I managed to fit onto the Continental due to the add on being square shaped like the Winchester. So, now I have a nice big deck over the back looking at the water. The house may not be at the water's edge but being it sits up higher than the ones that do the view is pretty awesome anyway.

I went looking at it to see what addon you are using. As so often with addons I found an enormous amont of space and wondered how these rooms can be filled with the amount of LI they grant us. I am looking foreward to see how you'll be solving that problem! ;)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I went looking at it to see what addon you are using. As so often with addons I found an enormous amont of space and wondered how these rooms can be filled with the amount of LI they grant us. I am looking foreward to see how you'll be solving that problem! ;)

In addition to that some add on's swallow an enormous amount of prims, which makes furnishing even more difficult... I've seen some with a LI of 70 or even 100.......

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

In addition to that some add on's swallow an enormous amount of prims, which makes furnishing even more difficult... I've seen some with a LI of 70 or even 100.......

The one I"m using is something like 30ish I believe.  I use more than that in landscaping in most houses and since this is on a sandy lot, I can afford to toss those prims to the add on.

I've managed with other add-ons to decorate effectively, perhaps not trick them out with as much clutter in the kitchen but I can live with that.  I do tend to stay away from the very large ones. Much as I love them they really are too big and always wind up looking half finished. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Elena Core said:

True!!! She used to ruin the forums in Spanish, and since those are almost dead, I guess she has jumped into this one. Soooo, one of my NY resolutions: ignore the trolls and keep on the house hunting!!! Let's check that Land page. I guess it will be just abandons today (although they're being great lately, my Vic is actually one), being January 1st, and I'm waiting for the Trad new regions to be released, some spots look great

Still waiting your answer Elena.  What spanish fórums did I ruined?. If you bothered to verify what you publish before doing so, you would see that I don't publish anything in Spanish forums.

If someone of this Linden Homes thread has felt alluded directly or ofended by me, I apologize, but I was just giving an opinion.   But accusing someone of something completely false is very different, and reportable to Linden. 

Edited by Lucille Babenco

Just a reminder of the thread title, 

• When did you last see a Bellessarian home available, now i am out of the loop for a while I'm still interested what's going on, anything to report refreshy folks?

I am itching to change that now I have copy pasted it, as everyone knows and can't do anything about it, should be Bellisseria

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 1

Well I looked in a few times since about 1:00 am SLT and am autorefreshing (for "Victorian") since about an hour or so ... JUST now as I am writing this I heard the first alarm. Saw a Victorian but could not catch it ... besides that NOTHING only boats and campers.

Does anyone know if Thursday the 2.nd is a working day for LL and releases to be expected? Or does their XMas holiday last till Monday 6th?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.