When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I played the Game of Homes yesterday and today because I ran across this coveted spot, though the LL Home-getting is so random, it's a total pipe-dream to actually snag it, whomever does get it: You lucky son-of-a-b... LOL This and the one to the left of it are vacant. Grrr.

The Coveted Spot

BUT, on my fifth go round today, I did land on this and I am thinking this one is a keeper! For a while, at least! The one to the left of this also is vacant.

The Catch

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 13

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Aww man, and I had just convinced myself to stop trying for campers! 

Lol I saw Alyona's post, tried, and got a camper in a dense neighborhood in Cowabunga.  Then tried for a boat and got one on a long pier in Kittiwake in the Squashy Pickle, a good location and I think a new release, but I'm not all that fond of whole HB neighborhoods.  Then a poor little trad with decent privacy but hedges ... hedges ... hedges ... in a neighborhood with lots of Christmas ... solid white prims ... particles .... sculpty fake trees..... nakie Santa .... RUN AWAY!

Sometimes you eat the bear ... sometimes the bear eats you.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

41 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

So I played the Game of Homes yesterday and today because I ran across this coveted spot, though the LL Home-getting is so random, it's a total pipe-dream to actually snag it, whomever does get it: You lucky son-of-a-b... LOL This and the one to the left of it are vacant. Grrr.

The Coveted Spot

I just came across this one, and there was someone literally hiding in one of the bushes there. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

The Coveted Spot

BUT, on my fifth go round today, I did land on this and I am thinking this one is a keeper! For a while, at least! The one to the left of this also is vacant.

The Catch

May I ask where this is or are you keeping it a secret??

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Releasing my parcel in Drawmi as my alt got a more heavily-wooded one in Learmont. Will abandon it at 5:05PM SLtime. (In 10 minutes.) GONE in 2 minutes.

My real life husband just told me  he aquired this beautiful parcel!!!  Thank you so much  !!!  He loves the location.  

• Like 4

Just now, roseelvira said:

My real life husband just told me  he aquired this beautiful parcel!!!  Thank you so much  !!!  He loves the location.  

Really glad to hear that it's appreciated - it was a tough call for me, but my alt got a parcel that backs onto a *lot* of protected hilly, forested terrain (and nextdoor to a neighbor who has extended her house and landscaped her parcel very tastefully). 

• Like 1

I finally decided that I wasn't super duper in love with my current camper location, so I abandoned it and went through my 5 tries to see if I could land one of those in Hooten Hollar.  Instead, I got spots in Toad Hollow, Tawakoni (which is overall a nice region, but I didn't like this particular plot), Dahm Strait (love that name, but hated that location), Red Bluff, and finally Rayburn.  So she's done until tomorrow.  

The one with the X is claimed, but the other 2 are still available.

image.thumb.png.044a748287e677804fb0b84f26e186ae.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, karynmaria said:

okay I am releasing this parcel in Goodbury at 4:00 PM SLT time.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodbury/29/178/34

It's not beachfront, but a very nice view if that is your thing and the real view is much better than my crappy picture :

goodbury_001.thumb.jpg.99fcdda8a398b4ac45f09b83279eac44.jpg

This was my alt's from the original release until just a couple days ago.  I loved it there but wanted to try and grab a release my daughter caught.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

This was my alt's from the original release until just a couple days ago.  I loved it there but wanted to try and grab a release my daughter caught.  

I hope you were able to get it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

And, for those who still think it's *very* difficult to get Trads - between 5 and 6PM SLtime, I've been able to catch 4 different parcels, 2 of them quite nice ones. (All done with manual refreshes.)  So do give it a go after SL 'office hours'!

Yeah, I saw a few pop up while my alt was trying for the camper.

Just got a Victorian in Southkeep. Not interested in it, but for someone else it's actually a nice spot. Dead end street, nice landscaping, has a driveway and if you like having a yard with hedging this is or you (I personally dislike having the entire yard boxed in but I know some like that a lot).

Letting it go in a minute!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Southkeep/71/125/37

• Like 2

So, got a traditional in Deep Thought, overlooking Pyri Peaks.

I've decided to keep it for now and try to love it because the house is right on the water, just a lovely setting in spite of that looming rock in the distance. Luckily it's set barely to the right of my home, so it's not totally blocking my view. And I took a fly over to it and now that I know what's on it, I'm not so annoyed anymore. 

The neighborhood is pretty, my house is at the end of the block pretty much , lush landscaping all around and I like what my lot has on it too. Yep, going to start working on it and see how I feel about it for a few days and judge from there.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.