When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

So I played the Game of Homes yesterday and today because I ran across this coveted spot, though the LL Home-getting is so random, it's a total pipe-dream to actually snag it, whomever does get it: You lucky son-of-a-b... LOL This and the one to the left of it are vacant. Grrr.

The Coveted Spot

I agree with you Alyona, and I did something very similar, when I discovered that this rather picturesque spot was vacant - I fell in love with the waterfall and river looping around on three sides.

523912387_191230Pic_Trailer.thumb.png.70786a22f9488f7f0bbfc39ef71b35bd.png

So I abandoned my trailer and went on the hunt. Of course, that one didn't come up, but I did come up with this rather lovely spot on Lake Tatakaka with a sweet river running by and the ability to launch a boat onto the lake.  It's my holiday keeper for now :)

296507563_200104Pic_Trailer.thumb.png.add27f91633047d5614d122478b702bf.png

I have to say, if you're really wanting nice locations and are content with the smaller size, the trailers are the way to go.

Edited by Peony Sweetwater
  • Like 7

I've been quietly releasing some things (or not so quietly if you count the people standing in the parcels at the time) and I too am going back to tiny living. Because it's the weekend and the two parcels I am giving back are really lovely and people are searching for them here's a heads up in the next five mins...

Riverside trad - faces river and next to the big lake https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buitenwijk/76/64/0

Corner seaside Victorian at https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lower Barensmouth/76/68/0

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've been quietly releasing some things (or not so quietly if you count the people standing in the parcels at the time) and I too am going back to tiny living. Because it's the weekend and the two parcels I am giving back are really lovely and people are searching for them here's a heads up in the next five mins...

Riverside trad - faces river and next to the big lake https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buitenwijk/76/64/0

Corner seaside Victorian at https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lower Barensmouth/76/68/0

Ugh. Wish I'd seen this sooner. I have one alt available to house hunt. The Vic would have been a long term keeper. I'm sure both of those will make someone extremely happy, great locations!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ugh. Wish I'd seen this sooner. I have one alt available to house hunt. The Vic would have been a long term keeper. I'm sure both of those will make someone extremely happy, great locations!

Yep - I thought it was mine but I've been camper and boat hopping since I got it and have stopped to decorate those whereas every time I start on a larger home I get lost / feel overwhelmed. Tiny homes must be my thing I don't seem to have any love for upstairs levels or the one level houses vic or trad!!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

i got one in tawakoni too

Hello, neighbor! Tawakoni is definitely one of the better regions for lots of water areas!

7 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I have to say, if you're really wanting nice locations and are content with the smaller size, the trailers are the way to go.

I definitely agree. The truth of it that we don't really spend a lot of time in our homes (actively, I mean, AFK-camping notwithstanding) - these are beautiful and cozy. And leave a fair amount of waved land-use fees to obtain the other half (512 m2) on any other mainland, because there is some nice areas there, also. Especially if you want to plop up a few vendors for any marketplace you may have.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I agree with you Alyona, and I did something very similar, when I discovered that this rather picturesque spot was vacant - I fell in love with the waterfall and river looping around on three sides.

523912387_191230Pic_Trailer.thumb.png.70786a22f9488f7f0bbfc39ef71b35bd.png

I caught and released that one in Red Bluff last night, and you are right, it's a beautiful location! I almost kept it, but I only need one camper and the one I already had/have is closer to a waterfall. There are some really, really, nice ones available out there! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and of course :)  end in a hellhole like this... never ever i'll go live on such boat only region..it's so ugly ....Ethannnnn i'm comming home!

989569cba66e5e8a64da85f49fbbf73e.png

there are other boat house locations that are beautiful and have good views,  even can navigate.  But that seems like they are too close together, privacy is zero

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.