When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and of course :)  end in a hellhole like this... never ever i'll go live on such boat only region..it's so ugly ....Ethannnnn i'm comming home!

989569cba66e5e8a64da85f49fbbf73e.png

Eek, we could have gone without this post, huh? 😉

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've been quietly releasing some things (or not so quietly if you count the people standing in the parcels at the time) and I too am going back to tiny living. Because it's the weekend and the two parcels I am giving back are really lovely and people are searching for them here's a heads up in the next five mins...

Riverside trad - faces river and next to the big lake https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buitenwijk/76/64/0

Corner seaside Victorian at https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lower Barensmouth/76/68/0

A pity I did not see that in time. This Lower Barensmouth is a glorious first class location. Much better than the ones I have.

Would have gone for it. I did not find anything worthwile the last days - more or less gave up hopping. Will concentrate on the very good homes I have and start furnishing them. - High time I do! ;)

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

A pity I did not see that in time. This Lower Barensmouth is a glorious first class location. Much better than the ones I have.

Would have gone for it. I did not find anything worthwile the last days - more or less gave up hopping. Will concentrate on the very good homes I have and start furnishing them. - High time I do! ;)

it is absolutely lovely - I must say though I feel more homely in smaller quarters and as people are discovering the camper parcels have been amazing too. Really good fun hopping about and deciding on what to keep and as you say start to actually decorate more. The boats were fun, the trads and Vics all fun but time to whittle down to one again......

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

it is absolutely lovely - I must say though I feel more homely in smaller quarters and as people are discovering the camper parcels have been amazing too. Really good fun hopping about and deciding on what to keep and as you say start to actually decorate more. The boats were fun, the trads and Vics all fun but time to whittle down to one again......

Half the fun is the challenge of making it all your own within the LI allotment (and saving enough for ad-hock razzing of stuff). :D

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Syane Jewell said:

I haven't had any issues decorating the 3 bedroom victorian within the parcel limits still have 40 prims left actually and my house looks full!

and your garden?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

@Alyona Su   ...don't trash your camper if you don't like it!! ...  (this is next to her grounds)

61d39bc02b0eb5f27ae5288722028344.png

OMG where is that... that's cool. :)

EDIT: Found it:

427012fa16d495628358d237a335dfd2.png

Note the home control panel... :P

- Too bad clicking it doesn't do anything. I was hoping for a spark or a 'please call for service' message... :P

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and your garden?

haven't gotten around to that but i own a ton of low prim stuff from over the years I use to landscape sims, living on a homestead and owning a full prim sim.  Generally once i start pulling stuff out it should be fine.

Just now, Syane Jewell said:

haven't gotten around to that but i own a ton of low prim stuff from over the years I use to landscape sims, living on a homestead and owning a full prim sim.  Generally once i start pulling stuff out it should be fine.

with 40 Li you won't manage to make your garden as nice as the inside... it's a or/or situation with 351 Li
To get both nice will be a compromise .. and leave most with hmm thoughts about the total.
At a traditional you can do a lot more to get a nice in and outdoor..even a camper area is easier to decorate in spite of the half Li /landsize.

• Like 1

I lived on a 3500 prim homestead for yearssssssssssss most of the time my house was decorated well and the outside was to.  I literally will buy stuff if need be to lower the prim count.  I already have at this point its a challenge but I pretty much will make it look as good as the inside.  If I could terraform it even better.  Only reason I started playing sl was to decorate houses and a plot again.

Edited by Syane Jewell
27 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

with 40 Li you won't manage to make your garden as nice as the inside... it's a or/or situation with 351 Li
To get both nice will be a compromise .. and leave most with hmm thoughts about the total.
At a traditional you can do a lot more to get a nice in and outdoor..even a camper area is easier to decorate in spite of the half Li /landsize.

Well.... when I moved from Humansville, I saved a garden setup. This is 39 Li. As you can see, the one side was the "favorite" side, but the other got some flower patches too. I could easy arrange flowers on both sides and have it look okay. Take up some flower patches and put in my low Li garden furniture. Take up 2 patches and put in a 2 Li tree. I had a porch too for the Continental, that one was 32 Li. And the rooms inside was full, kitchen, livingroom, the top of the stairs was an office, the big bedroom had a bathroom partition with all the things you need, included a roll of toilet paper ;).

The new Victorians have porches. That's a big plus.

It is a puzzle to find the lowest li flowers, and I am REALLY hoping the Super Premium will give us more li and land, my Preciousss.

garden coll.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

There's a lot of really good low land impact stuff out there. It just takes time and making sure you don't set LOD above 2.5 when looking to be able to find it all.

It does take a LOT of time to find... because there's a LOT of stuff that also looks good but charges the kind of land impact that assumes we all have private full regions that are 95% empty water with just a little round island and fishing shack in the middle...

My Victorian is fully decorated inside and all I put outside so far is 4 vehicles, a complete campsite, some trash bins, and a few chairs and flags... no garden yet... and I still have 74 land impact left.

My advice: perv cam ALL your neighbor's plots and see what they have, and if it looks good and has low land impact, see who made it and go check out their shop... :P

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

I finished my house and the outside to with 11 prims left :) I didn't have to compromise on anything either :P

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and of course :)  end in a hellhole like this... never ever i'll go live on such boat only region..it's so ugly ....Ethannnnn i'm comming home!

989569cba66e5e8a64da85f49fbbf73e.png

I spent the beginning of October all the way till the end of December in a region like that, on Lollipop. I loved it.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Syane Jewell said:

didn't have to compromise on anything either :P

that can't be true.. the one Li plants and garden decor are nót of the same detail as higher Li objects , thats the same with low Li furniture, it's not the same quality.
Thats why i said you have to make a compromise for the one or the other, you can't  use good detailed items for both in or outdoor. A mix will be best, but will always be that compromise.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I spent the beginning of October all the way till the end of December in a region like that, on Lollipop. I loved it.

you can pass the coffee from the left till the right neighbour without standing up... it's like a rabbit farm so close.. it's horrible :)

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can pass the coffee from the left till the right neighbour without standing up... it's like a rabbit farm so close.. it's horrible :)

Well... rabbit get a lot of action that way... /just-say'n... :P🐰💞🐰:x

• Haha 5