When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So even though the odds are like a bazillion to one, my Camper alt is still trying for one of those coveted island spots in Hooten Holler.  So tonight, I went through my 5 tries - got 2 different spots in Doodah and 3 different spots in Huney Junction.  While refreshing the land page, I did see a Trad and a Vic go by.

• Like 4

So last night, I ditched a Victorian I'd picked up the other day on one of my alts. I kept it for a couple of days debating about it and decided meh. 

Got a traditional in Humansville in a rather unique location instead.  It's off the main road, down a pathway, and then a long walkway to my house along a high coast line with house boats way low below. I'm the last house up there so it feels like it's on it's own private street. I like unique. At first wasn't sure of the way the house is placed because it has to be aligned to the walkway - would have preferred it to face directly to the water but actually, it's fine. Once I put my deck on the Winchester I realized I have west and east views from up there and the house is set so far off from most others that well, the privacy factor is A+. And I'll be able to put a nice sized patio area on the side facing the water anyway.  Super happy with this one. 

I'll be letting go the traditional in Deep Thought since it has a similar view to Humansville. Difference being it is lower to the ground and because of that  there's a houseboat directly at eye view from the back, and of course there's the Peak but that really wasn't so bad since it's off to the side. Overall it's a nice neighborhood and someone else will love it and be very happy there. 

I also got rid of a sandy lot in Cantrip Coast last night. I had 2 beachy properties but the other one in Twilling is a much better view even though it's set back further. The one in Twilling's back faces the water and is set up higher than the houses below so the view is really stellar. and the one in Cantrip faced land and I utterly hated what the neighbors had done with their backyards. And it was way too much to derender. Could not get over. So, bye bye.

I'll have 2 alts open to play with now and still keep hoping to catch my dream house. I keep coming up with great properties that I like for other reasons but the brass ring of houses has not yet materialized for me. 

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Elora Lunasea it sounds like you could do with creating a spreadsheet :)  That Humansville property does sound interesting.

I've thought about it! 

I use them all the time at work so it would have been easy enough to do. It's probably the only thing I'm geeky about. House hunting here or in RL LOL

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have sidelined myself from rolling the dice again thanks to the abandoned Victorian I got yesterday. This one is cool because it's on its own little block, with pond and bridge, and I love the willow and bench that was placed on the corner by the front yard. This is a great time to be trying for a prime parcel. Victorians are showing up fairly regularly if that's what you want, and I have seen so many parcels of various types that are located near water. I'm mostly catching the ones I like best at night (US time), which is promising for the folks who have had trouble with releases happening while they are at work. Keep trying!

ETA: D'oh! The house I got is the white one at the bottom of the top photo.

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 12

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have sidelined myself from rolling the dice again thanks to the abandoned Victorian I got yesterday. This one is cool because it's on its own little block, with pond and bridge, and I love the willow and bench that was placed on the corner by the front yard. This is a great time to be trying for a prime parcel. Victorians are showing up fairly regularly if that's what you want, and I have seen so many parcels of various types that are located near water. I'm mostly catching the ones I like best at night (US time), which is promising for the folks who have had trouble with releases happening while they are at work. Keep trying!

Snapshot_001.jpg

A dream location, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Victorian was an abandon too, by the river. So it's worth trying even on weekends!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

My Victorian was an abandon too, by the river. So it's worth trying even on weekends!

I would really love to get a Vic by the upper river again!  I have regretted abandoning the one I got on the first Vic day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

So last night, I ditched a Victorian I'd picked up the other day on one of my alts. I kept it for a couple of days debating about it and decided meh. 

Got a traditional in Humansville in a rather unique location instead.  It's off the main road, down a pathway, and then a long walkway to my house along a high coast line with house boats way low below. I'm the last house up there so it feels like it's on it's own private street. I like unique. At first wasn't sure of the way the house is placed because it has to be aligned to the walkway - would have preferred it to face directly to the water but actually, it's fine. Once I put my deck on the Winchester I realized I have west and east views from up there and the house is set so far off from most others that well, the privacy factor is A+. And I'll be able to put a nice sized patio area on the side facing the water anyway.  Super happy with this one. 

I'll be letting go the traditional in Deep Thought since it has a similar view to Humansville. Difference being it is lower to the ground and because of that  there's a houseboat directly at eye view from the back, and of course there's the Peak but that really wasn't so bad since it's off to the side. Overall it's a nice neighborhood and someone else will love it and be very happy there. 

I also got rid of a sandy lot in Cantrip Coast last night. I had 2 beachy properties but the other one in Twilling is a much better view even though it's set back further. The one in Twilling's back faces the water and is set up higher than the houses below so the view is really stellar. and the one in Cantrip faced land and I utterly hated what the neighbors had done with their backyards. And it was way too much to derender. Could not get over. So, bye bye.

I'll have 2 alts open to play with now and still keep hoping to catch my dream house. I keep coming up with great properties that I like for other reasons but the brass ring of houses has not yet materialized for me. 

You got my alts property. It's a small world.🤗 I found out that I was almost never there, because I have been busy with other places. It was either that or the Hammond Park traditional. It was sad to let it go. I was feeling a bit "I have too much now and is spread too thin". But I abandoned it 2 days ago, so someone did perhaps not like the way it was turned. Or they needed connection to the road for a car.

I am not in the mood to do something new in Blender either, and I haven't finished decorating my second Victorian. One of my alts end as Premium in late March and as I stand now, I will not renew him.

I rolled the dice and got a very cheap Mainland plot (850 L) that's actually in a good part of Mainland. It was good to set up something new and modern for a change. I am not willing to invest more than a few hundred L in Mainland, because I am at the mercy of anyone that can move next to me and make my life miserable. It is no safety in place, and while some like to live dangerous, I am not feeling that way now. And I am not willing to pay rent, as long as I am Premium. It feels like paying twice.

Of course the new Super Premium can change my plans/payment plans. If LL makes Super P with more Li and land included. And I will go for the new theme, if I like it. If LL tell us what one of these new things is before March 25, my renew plan can change.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

You got my alts property. It's a small world.🤗 I found out that I was almost never there, because I have been busy with other places. It was either that or the Hammond Park traditional. It was sad to let it go. I was feeling a bit "I have too much now and is spread too thin". But I abandoned it 2 days ago, so someone did perhaps not like the way it was turned. Or they needed connection to the road for a car.

I am not in the mood to do something new in Blender either, and I haven't finished decorating my second Victorian. One of my alts end as Premium in late March and as I stand now, I will not renew him.

I rolled the dice and got a very cheap Mainland plot (850 L) that's actually in a good part of Mainland. It was good to set up something new and modern for a change. I am not willing to invest more than a few hundred L in Mainland, because I am at the mercy of anyone that can move next to me and make my life miserable. It is no safety in place, and while some like to live dangerous, I am not feeling that way now. And I am not willing to pay rent, as long as I am Premium. It feels like paying twice.

Of course the new Super Premium can change my plans/payment plans. If LL makes Super P with more Li and land included. And I will go for the new theme, if I like it. If LL tell us what one of these new things is before March 25, my renew plan can change.

What a coincidence! It's a great little place. Like I said, I had to think about it for a bit. I kept walking around, really taking a hard look at what was around me, bringing up draw distance etc. If I was letting go other properties for this one I had to be certain about it. 

I know how you feel about having too much now. I am feeling like a house hoarder at the moment and also making some hard decisions. I've been dashing from house to house decorating in bits and pieces as the mood hits. Trying for a different style in each. But I haven't touched a few because I know those are the ones that might make the chopping block.

I am very curious what Super Premium will turn out to be of course. If it's more Li/land I'll let go of a lot of what I've got now including the land I'm renting elsewhere which is month to month from a friend and I know there will be no hard feelings on that. As it is, I really am hardly ever using it except when I'm doing a photo shoot and well, I could actually just use one of the other Bellisseria homes for that now that I think of it. Gotta give that some more thought.  Would be nice though, to have enough prims to rez out at least one of my Teegle horses. I do love my little pony LOL.

I have limited time to play around with all of these, a few hours here and there weeknights and weekends in between RL personal things that need attending to so this it does feel overwhelming as much as I enjoy the process. Hence why I keep looking - I'm hoping to be able to eventually just have a handful of homes that are perfect for me so that I can have one of each type to play with and then let go of all those other premium accounts which will come up for renewal in a few months or so. Until then, the catch and release continues. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

I had that house on an alt a few days ago(or one of it's clones. It was on Daulton), but let it go as I was demoting her back to basic. Very nice place, and had I not had the spot I have on my main account, i'd of likely kept it. Congrats. 😃

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I would really love to get a Vic by the upper river again!  I have regretted abandoning the one I got on the first Vic day.

While snooping travelling around the new Vic regions, I came across a home of yours, located in sort of a peninsula. I fell in love with that spot. Is that the home you refer to?

You may have seen the one in Dimanche, with a name plate on it?  So beautiful.  That will be kept for a LONG time; we're taking our time figuring out what we'll do there.  That was the only property I decorated for Christmas :)

No, I was regretting letting  one go on the big river that splits upper Belli from Belli south.  It was right near the western mouth of the river.   I would have let it go eventually, but it would have been fun to hang out there for a while, just to see how much activity there is on the river!  I saw a Blake Sea trawler going through there a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

You may have seen the one in Dimanche, with a name plate on it?  So beautiful.  That will be kept for a LONG time; we're taking our time figuring out what we'll do there.  That was the only property I decorated for Christmas :)

That's the one. It's one of the most beautiful spots I've seen

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2019 at 2:20 AM, Eowyn Southmoor said:

I've been trying for a corner houseboat there as all my other favorites have been rapidly disappearing. Missed out once again and have about 3 hours before I can try again. From an initial pool of about 50 "perfect" houseboats for me (and another 100 or so "pretty damned good ones"), i'm down to about 4 perfect ones and maybe 10 in the other category... I can already see this isn't going to end well 😭

I had thought I read a post from you stating you wanted Saltmarsh or Carcossa boat houses? Those are both yet to go out. It's only 4 of them - but they're still there. If I had not gotten what I have now, those 4 would also be my top list. They're above where I am now - but the difference is too small for me to risk it.

1 hour ago, HenriDesmarais said:

any available?

All you can do is keep trying.  People do abandon at all times of the day, they don't always post in this thread though.  

You can go here to get tips on how to get a new linden home using auto refresh and also by following this thread:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you're still here, Henri, I'm going to abandon *two* Victorians (the pink one in Linton, the white one in The Mews) very soon - at 8:15pm SLtime - just a little over 15 minutes from now. Good luck to you and anyone else trying for a house!

THE MEWS.JPG

LINTON.JPG

Awesome

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.