When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

53 minutes ago, tinker Shelman said:

Bit curoius, i am from the uk. people say they  have alts, that  means they pay extra money for for prem membership to get he houses they want. Are people so addicted to SLthat  they have to get extra  houses or is it a means of trying  to beat each other  to the best houses. For me it difficult to explain what im an seeing when i see the posts

A premium membership, for just a month is not a lot of money, even for those that have to pay VAT. If it is a lot of money for some, then don’t buy multiple memberships. I don’t get the judgement here? Perhaps it is “addiction” but it just seems like people enjoy owning a variety of homes or multiple of similar homes... as long as it’s fun, it’s still inexpensive entertainment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, tinker Shelman said:

Bit curoius, i am from the uk. people say they  have alts, that  means they pay extra money for for prem membership to get he houses they want. Are people so addicted to SLthat  they have to get extra  houses or is it a means of trying  to beat each other  to the best houses. For me it difficult to explain what im an seeing when i see the posts

All of my alts were created long ago to donate tier to my Mainland group.  It was cheaper to pay for another Premium, offset by the L$ weekly stipend, and have that Premium donate their tier for larger plots of land rather than having one account pay for additional tier every month.  With the Premium fee increase, that is not necessarily true anymore.

When Bellisseria came about and I decided that I like the homes there, I reduced my Mainland holdings so that some of the other accounts could apply their tier to a Linden Home instead.  I actually don't do a lot of house hunting / jumping.  I still own the Traditional that I got on the first day that any Bellisseria homes were released.  I still own the Houseboat that I got on the first day that the original Squishy Pickle was released.

My trailer isn't my original, but that is more because I wasn't sure if I wanted one.  I got one, played with it for a few days, and then let it got.  A few weeks later I decided to give the trailer another chance and so I nabbed one again.  I did go through a few locations that day, but not many and haven't moved locations since then.

I have grabbed a few Vics over the time since they were released, but I'm just not "feeling" them, so even after checking out a few different locations, I stopped even trying for one of those.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Ok guys, no more house hunting for me this year. It's been great meeting you all, I've learnt so much from you, and enjoy ths thread so much!!!!

I've been done house-hunting since getting the best house ever for me, but I still follow this thread & everyone's hunting adventures :) We'll see what the new year brings theme-wise!

I hope everyone has a great NYE!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tinker Shelman said:

I'm a bit curious to why anyone would concern themselves with how anyone else spends their money. 🤔 People have premium accounts for lots of reasons I expect. That's really their own business I think. Don't worry about it 😃

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Changed my mind while bored at work before my half day of vacation kicks in.  So I did a check on the Land page and a Traditional popped up.  I do still periodically check on those, just to see if I can get something a bit more secluded that what I already have.  The one I got assigned looks like it just **might** be, but I'll have to wait until I'm home to log in and check for sure.  Based on the other times I've done this, it will not be better than my current somewhat secluded spot though.

• Like 5

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Changed my mind while bored at work before my half day of vacation kicks in.  So I did a check on the Land page and a Traditional popped up.  I do still periodically check on those, just to see if I can get something a bit more secluded that what I already have.  The one I got assigned looks like it just **might** be, but I'll have to wait until I'm home to log in and check for sure.  Based on the other times I've done this, it will not be better than my current somewhat secluded spot though.

you   got the poseidon trad from above ? 

My alts and I :)  had a run of good luck the past 24 hours catching and releasing camper spots located next to water. As far as I know, they are all abandons, so don't let anyone tell you there aren't great "used" parcels out there! Here is one in Sparkle Bottoms that I'm keeping for the time being: 

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
Edited to note: This is the view from the camper's porch.
  • Like 9

31 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Nope - got assigned one in Gentle Grove, next to the canal / river.  I don't think I've ever been to that area before.

ooo!  That'sa very pretty region on the Pickle, come see us in Well Springs!   The pickle has great amenities very close to Gentle Grove.  For me, hopping has been a form of tourism as well as home-hunting.  Even if it doesn't have as much privacy as you'd ideally like, maybe hold onto it for a bit, climb on a horse or scooter, and have fun poking around.  Great place to sail from as well, boat rez zone at the lighthouse in Pegleg Channel!

I'm another former house-hunter who follows this thread just to share in everyone's hunting adventures.  2019 in Belli has been terrific, thanks not only to LL and our wonderful Moles, but also thanks to everyone in this forum, who have made it a warm place.  It's been a never-ending source of amusement for me, in the midst of a 2019 where RL throughout the world (as well as my little corner) has been stressful and, to use a technical term, sucky.

Here's to a betterer 2020 RL, and continued wonderfulness in Belli!

champagne.gif.f9eee55a713023b2ceaa1cac5261f489.gif

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

I abandoned my Vic last night for a boat around midnight and as of that time, the only plentiful house options were Boats and Campers. No clue what the abandon rate is for Vics and Trads.

if you keep trying you'll find trads and Vics  ,its just a matter of not giving up ,i saw several come by today 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

My alts and I :)  had a run of good luck the past 24 hours catching and releasing camper spots located next to water.

Snapshot_002.png

Some of the campers that have yet to go out also look like beach versions of this.

6be67a21d7b7fcdb1176b191786b4b83.jpg

If I could just figure out how they drove those up onto there... :)

Lot of nice campers out there right now.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

My alts and I :)  had a run of good luck the past 24 hours catching and releasing camper spots located next to water. As far as I know, they are all abandons, so don't let anyone tell you there aren't great "used" parcels out there! Here is one in Sparkle Bottoms that I'm keeping for the time being: 

I am always amazed at the parcels that people abandon.  I have gotten some great waterside parcels that way.  I myself have also abandoned waterside parcels.  One has to just keep trying.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Some of the campers that have yet to go out also look like beach versions of this.

6be67a21d7b7fcdb1176b191786b4b83.jpg

If I could just figure out how they drove those up onto there... :)

Lot of nice campers out there right now.

I landed a camper here, and I feel like it's calling out for palm trees. Since sand isn't quite my cup of tea, I abandoned it. 

2 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

Someone help me :ph34r: I think I am addicted to the catch and release game

Oh yes, we're the people to help with that, definitely.

mmppphh!!!!  grawffff!! ^%#&Q%&@!!11!!

Hear that?  That's Nika, who I've locked up in a houseboat she doesn't want to keep her from hopping.   This typist has been able to get a few things done in RL, but Nika IS NOT HAPPY.

• Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.