When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Lucille Babenco said:

For certain people obtaining a Linden home has become a kind of game, in which they are jumping from one to other with their premium alts, the "home collectors".

What explanation does this have?, it would be something that one of them should answer and not me.  it's hard to explain why they upgraded premium alts only for a month to play this home game, getting and leaving houses almost continuously, just to display the photos here.  But having one or 20 premium accounts is private of each person, it's their money. They could invest that money buying a property where they like it, I think it would even be cheaper :)

Happy New Year, by the way.

I'm pretty sure you have asked this a few times in different ways, and that many of us have already answered.  However, I'm also pretty sure that you don't really care about the answers.  Instead, as others have mentioned, I think that for some reason you are jaded or jealous or something, and really just want to jab everyone in a way that isn't an obvious jab.

I hope the new year brings you some sort of satisfaction and inner peace with all of this.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I guess it will be just abandons today (although they're being great lately, my Vic is actually one), being January 1st, and I'm waiting for the Trad new regions to be released, some spots look great

Some pretty lovely traditional abandons are turning up. One of my premium accounts picked up this beauty a few days ago. I released it because I am enjoying playing the house game .Snapshot_001.thumb.png.a5743d7ebe8ef35da0450ca832eccc82.png

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

nuf said

Indeed, and I've taken advantage of the forum's handy "ignore" feature. Time to get back to seeing/posting more home photos and sightings from the land page. :)  

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
typo, as always
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

So, I've been seeing a traditional on the land page on and off all day. I've not tried to take it but I'm curious if it's the same location or maybe a few locations getting recycled over and over of if they are generally different ones as people shuffle around looking for something different.

From what I can tell, the Traditional abandons are a bit of both.  If you see one and then nothing for a few minutes and then a Traditional again, it could very possibly be the same one you just saw that someone picked up and abandoned again.  By the same token, there are often new locations being abandoned for a variety of reasons.  

When I was periodically checking for homes, if I picked one up that I didn't like and therefore abandoned it right away, I simply waited at least 30-60 minutes before claiming another one.  Once I started putting that time lapse in, I don't think I've ever picked up the same plot twice.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

From what I can tell, the Traditional abandons are a bit of both.  If you see one and then nothing for a few minutes and then a Traditional again, it could very possibly be the same one you just saw that someone picked up and abandoned again.  By the same token, there are often new locations being abandoned for a variety of reasons.  

When I was periodically checking for homes, if I picked one up that I didn't like and therefore abandoned it right away, I simply waited at least 30-60 minutes before claiming another one.  Once I started putting that time lapse in, I don't think I've ever picked up the same plot twice.

there was a very stubborn trad this afternoon ,kept being abandoned over and over   ,i managed to pick it up twice even though i was checking all the time ,not a great location  btw 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

yesterday my temp premium got a great sandy location at the sea shore ,great views  ,so i tried to swap yesterday with my main avi   ,i was sure i clicked the house but ended up on a boat  , she wasnt logged in my male was so he started clicking again and got the place back   phew lucky  me i thought  ,today i did another try with myself and i went horribly wrong   ,the plot stayed in maintence like forever   ,and finally ofcourse i clicked the wrong trad at the page  ,bummer i thought  ......but the universe had pitty with me and gave me this instead   ,not unhappy with it at all  😏   image.thumb.png.316921b78a31be734261d40e72243aec.png

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I'm releasing this beauty by the sea in an hour, if anyone is interested

Snapshot_001.png

9 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I'm releasing this beauty by the sea in an hour, if anyone is interested

Snapshot_001.png

dang thats the plot   ,lol 

I'm releasing one of my Victorian holdings in a few moments, it's in New Farthing.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New Farthing/82/160/34

Very nice stepped up entry into the house. Back and one side yard faces protected land (with an Obelisk Fountain park area) so no houses look into it, and the house across the street does not face directly into the house so it feels rather private. Lovely park-like neighborhood. Just decided it's not what I want.

Shall let it go at 10:25am SLT

Good opportunity for anyone looking for a Vic since not many have come up this past week. Happy New Year!

My alt will be releasing this trad in Twilling - ideal for anyone who likes sandy plots. (Across the street from Elora's :) ) Will release it at 10:50am SL time - in 10 minutes. Good luck!  UPDATE: Gone within a minute!

TWILLING_001.png

TWILLINGback2.JPG

TWILLINGback.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
added photos of backyard; availability update
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.