When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There were a ton of them earlier, when the campers first started being available, but I haven't seen a house or houseboat on the land page in a while now.

its all campers now  ,its lovely to see them on the page  ,we were waiting so long 

Lani got a nice private place. One thrown back obviously as I have been watching the dots :D.   Second try.  First one had too many close neighbors.  So (whew) that was an hour and a half of "green dot meditation" :D.   VERY GREEN HERE.  

Good luck everyone. Actually looks like it is getting easier now. I didn't even get a chance before this.

• Like 1

I will never use the Land Page again.  I'm very Happy in Passwall region and another Island Home elsewhere.   Congrats to everyone who wanted a Camper!  Well done to release all of them at once Patch Team and Moles!  That's really awesome giving more people their chance! 

What I viewed last night around the Campwich Lodge and Waterfall just Fantastic. Great zip line!   A good gathering place for people in Bellis and for those exploring to see what it's all about. 

• Like 2

Well it came as a shock! - No 24 hours warning as with the Squishy Pickle!

But it worked out for me as I had hoped - Have a nice Trailerplot that I am going to keep for a few weeks.

AND I managed to get a better houseboat in Uahuah (what a name!) and abandoned my old one.

Caught one House but as I have reached a stage very near perfection in Axim already I turned that back into the pool right away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.