Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Got one at wilderness point but its not letting me see it on the map. Might be cuz i am on my iPad LOL

Edited by Booomer
Add
  • Haha 1

Congrats to everyone. 

I'm on the Beaten Path for those of you who want to make sure you're not... lol!

I'll be covering my parcel with all manner of Pepto Pink horrors tonight!

• Haha 4

They seem to be releasing them with a delay between regions.  So conserve your abandons, and watch the map!  Still many regions left unreleased.  Unreleased regions cannot be TPd into.

Just now, Atina0 said:

i wonder how many will release there old homes /boats now 

There were a ton of them earlier, when the campers first started being available, but I haven't seen a house or houseboat on the land page in a while now.

1 minute ago, Aethelwine said:

Has anyone worked out how to open the patio doors on the Sun Valley?

The sliding doors?  Click.  They slide.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There were a ton of them earlier, when the campers first started being available, but I haven't seen a house or houseboat on the land page in a while now.

its all campers now  ,its lovely to see them on the page  ,we were waiting so long 

1 minute ago, Dyna Mole said:

The sliding doors?  Click.  They slide.

mine don't I have tried rezzing the camper twice and locked all the time

1 minute ago, Chronometria said:

Well, I has a camper, my dreams is real - gonna check it out soon!

congrats 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

mine don't I have tried rezzing the camper twice and locked all the time

all of the models are locked for me as well. I had to set "anyone" on them for it to work

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morena Tully said:

all of the models are locked for me as well. I had to set "anyone" on them for it to work

Setting it to anyone worked I can open them now :)

Lani got a nice private place. One thrown back obviously as I have been watching the dots :D.   Second try.  First one had too many close neighbors.  So (whew) that was an hour and a half of "green dot meditation" :D.   VERY GREEN HERE.  

Good luck everyone. Actually looks like it is getting easier now. I didn't even get a chance before this.

• Like 1

I will never use the Land Page again.  I'm very Happy in Passwall region and another Island Home elsewhere.   Congrats to everyone who wanted a Camper!  Well done to release all of them at once Patch Team and Moles!  That's really awesome giving more people their chance! 

What I viewed last night around the Campwich Lodge and Waterfall just Fantastic. Great zip line!   A good gathering place for people in Bellis and for those exploring to see what it's all about. 

• Like 2

They are doing a real slow release on these regions.  There are still quite a few regions that look to have not been released yet.

Well it came as a shock! - No 24 hours warning as with the Squishy Pickle!

But it worked out for me as I had hoped - Have a nice Trailerplot that I am going to keep for a few weeks.

AND I managed to get a better houseboat in Uahuah (what a name!) and abandoned my old one.

Caught one House but as I have reached a stage very near perfection in Axim already I turned that back into the pool right away.

Have a nice boat on my alt: perfect view (Beluga) no blocking view in front (open water) and small river in the back :).

Just hope to get a house for my main...

• Like 1