When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Mollymews said:

ps. When I claimed my trailer. Was traditionals up as well so looks like some people are abandoning their trads for trailers

There were tons of Houses and Houseboats showing up when the Campers were first released.  I haven't seen one in quite a while now though.

• Like 1

Love my location, I got lucky, yes a waterfall and a road just out of sight that leads down to the community centre and inland in the other direction.

web_5d8165b273ed170ea3000001.jpg

River access for my mudskipper

web_5d816610d9859c3c9e000001.jpg

A Soy Kitchen and some Fayded stuff to make the trailer home..

web_5d81664673ed17141e000001.jpg

and with the vehicle rezzed and a what next campfire and sits I still have 95 prims free.

• Like 12

There is hope people, I just got home from work and have not been in-world or checking the thread all day. I was reading and saw the word camper and immediately logged in and went to the land page, and upon the first refresh got a camper @ 4:38 pm SLT. (mind you the post I had seen had been posted about 35 mins before hand)

PSA: I will be abandoning this at random tomorrow. I actually just want to experience this for a day, but will return to dream trad. hunting :)

• Like 6

Well I don't want to give up my home for a camper but I can tell you I've been sorely tempted!  I went and had a look finally and the LDPW have outdone themselves! These are truly gorgeous regions! One of my good friends managed to catch one and was going to let go to find something better but I convinced him to hold onto it just in case he can't find another, so fingers crossed he does. I had my alt try to catch one too but since I wrongly expected we would get 24 hours notice for the trailers I used up attempts last night on Traditionals. That will teach me! Never mind, I'll go hassle visit others. 

I did see a traditional a few minutes ago but couldn't grab it of course. Funny to see Trads and Campers together on the selection page now!

• Like 6

I only see one region left, Somerville.  Having lived RL in Somerville, it totally makes sense that the region would be toddling along after the other ones.

p.s. not implying anything about SL's Somerville, which I'm sure is as pretty as the rest of Camperwich.  Just a funny coincidence.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I did see a traditional a few minutes ago but couldn't grab it of course. Funny to see Trads and Campers together on the selection page now!

Nice to still see some abandoned houses coming through.  I've not seen any since the first hour of the Camper release.

I just saw a Trad also

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Just saw a houseboat.  Maybe the next timezone of folks have come online and are abandoning to claim one of the last few campers.

So are we thinking about eight hours (mostly because of the way they rolled out :D) for the trailers to be more or less claimed?  Likely there will be a few that got a trailer from work and didn't have a chance to go look and might toss it back, but "mostly" taken?

One thing that puzzles me and perhaps someone knows.  I started the dreaded refresher (which I really despise but I can't count one time per minute forever)  when the trailers first came on. That was mostly an accident but I had been watching since I could see green dots with "supposedly" people making final checks.  It was an hour of watching before I ever saw the possibility of a trailer. Then I saw a post on SSP saying that Bellisseria was now in the list (posted five minutes before I read) and went and checked and yep I got a parcel. That one had too close  neighbors for my liking so I gave it back and hoped I could get another.  And I did and kept it.

The puzzling part is that I watched as region by region was up for the taking -- and claimed. First up North and then a bit more scattered. One sim at a time with a few folks trickling in to the sim that had just been offered --- not a deluge like we saw with the atoll release. So it SEEMED like the offerings were being spaced out. I was wondering if perhaps the folks over in the OLD Linden homes had a foot in the door in that first hour. I don't have a problem with that, especially since The Lab wants to get rid of those old places "sometime".  But if anyone here got one of the plots in that first hour I would really like to hear from them. It all looked very odd --- just from the map watching point of view. 

Honestly since I got another plot the instant I gave up my first one I figured that I would have a good chance to garner one of the "river plots, but after watching the screen for an hour and a half I was pretty ready to move on LOL.  So I am happy and it is looking good over there already.   

Edited by Chic Aeon
all sort of ODD things that I didn't write kept popping up in this post. Obviously a web issue.
  • Like 6

51 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

So are we thinking about eight hours (mostly because of the way they rolled out :D) for the trailers to be more or less claimed?  Likely there will be a few that got a trailer from work and didn't have a chance to go look and might toss it back, but "mostly" taken?

One thing that puzzles me and perhaps someone knows.  I started the dreaded refresher (which I really despise but I can't count one time per minute forever)  when the trailers first came on. That was mostly an accident but I had been watching since I could see green dots with "supposedly" people making final checks.  It was an hour of watching before I ever saw the possibility of a trailer. Then I saw a post on SSP saying that Bellisseria was now in the list (posted five minutes before I read) and went and checked and yep I got a parcel. That one had too close  neighbors for my liking so I gave it back and hoped I could get another.  And I did and kept it.

The puzzling part is that I watched as region by region was up for the taking -- and claimed. First up North and then a bit more scattered. One sim at a time with a few folks trickling in to the sim that had just been offered --- not a deluge like we saw with the atoll release. So it SEEMED like the offerings were being spaced out. I was wondering if perhaps the folks over in the OLD Linden homes had a foot in the door in that first hour. I don't have a problem with that, especially since The Lab wants to get rid of those old places "sometime".  But if anyone here got one of the plots in that first hour I would really like to hear from them. It all looked very odd --- just from the map watching point of view. 

Honestly since I got another plot the instant I gave up my first one I figured that I would have a good chance to garner one of the "river plots, but after watching the screen for an hour and a half I was pretty ready to move on LOL.  So I am happy and it is looking good over there already.   

The first post I saw of someone getting one was on page 216 of this thread and that was a little bit before Patch actually announced in the official Update thread.  This was right after a few of us were getting errors on the land page.   Based on the current time and when that posted, it would have been about 1:45 my time, so 12:45 SLT.  That actually all sounds about right based on my memory of this afternoon.  Then Patch announced just a bit before 1:00 pm, I think.

image.png.b812d66069ad7a70e8d3c4d14ba592e2.png

Not sure when it happened, but it definitely looks like they are all taken now.  -- it is 9:45 pm SLT.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

it would have been about 1:45 my time, so 12:45 SLT

For me it seemed closer to 12:30 but we certainly have a ballpark time :D.   I didn't count on an announcement and again, didn't get one but I left my map open to "watch the green dots" and that pretty much told the story.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

For me it seemed closer to 12:30 but we certainly have a ballpark time :D.   I didn't count on an announcement and again, didn't get one but I left my map open to "watch the green dots" and that pretty much told the story.    

Could easily have been closer to 12:30 -- when the post says "9 hours ago" that is rounded and this afternoon was hectic at work for me while I was trying to watch the action.  As soon as the land page started acting up, I suspected we were really close.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Could easily have been closer to 12:30 -- when the post says "9 hours ago" that is rounded and this afternoon was hectic at work for me while I was trying to watch the action.  As soon as the land page started acting up, I suspected we were really close.

Oddly nothing "acted up" for me at all. It was a VERY BORING hour and a half just watching the green dots come on and thinking of it as a meditation (well a stretch but I tried). Still very happy Lani got a spot and a nice one. 

Before I head to bed, I want to add some kudos for @Lost Mole who ABSOLUTELY knows their stuff so far as mesh is concerned.  Super impressed with both fairly lights and hanging light fixture  -- both are gorgeous and the light fixture scales down well to 1 li. I have it in the "bedroom" (yes "rooms" OMG with soon to be sliding door  -- see I really DID grow up in a trailer).   

So lots of clapping from my side of the room.  Pretty obviously there are levels of mastery among the moles and like others I cringe at the land impact of thing that should be (with good LODS) about a quarter of what their land impact is -- so pretty much unusable --- but keep your eye out for things from Lost ^^.     

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

So just by chance?  LOL when so many of us weren't seeing ANYTHING for an hour?  You are a lucky one!!!!! Congrats. 

At 12:00 we were all talking in Citz and watching wondering what the Moles were doing since 20 were piled in Lake Takakaka, then [2019/09/17 12:05]  Notta Mole: Maybe You need to Calm Down. At 12:06 Notta grins. At 12:07 those who were in the lodge region were blown up. Website was broken for Belli after that and at 12:11 I got a trailer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Oddly nothing "acted up" for me at all. It was a VERY BORING hour and a half just watching the green dots come on and thinking of it as a meditation (well a stretch but I tried). Still very happy Lani got a spot and a nice one.  

For me it was not a boring afternoon but an absolutely thrilling and hectic evening. Went to bed at 1:45 am after having caught and abandoned lots of homes . I played two computers and five alts (including Leora herself) and made notes so I can tell what I found ... that will show a bit the chronological release.:

Placid - Carden - Updock - Wilderness Point - Residentia (house) - Wilderness Point - Wheeler - Placid - Wolfingtonn - Huahuah (houseboat) - Rayburn - Decker - Floaton (houseboat) - Stllhouse - At the moment I own three campers and am determined to get rid of two of them today ... only difficult to decide which one to keep.

All the camper regions seem to be filled with green dots.

If they released region by region they did so smoothly for I have been offered campers fou many hours... I autorefreshed and put "Traditional" as seachword -- NONE but lots of campers so I guess everyone that wanted one now has one ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

I believe Patch announced by 12:19.  I was talking on the phone and occasionally refreshing the forum index, which I had up on my Mom's old PC, and saw Patch's post hit.  I got off the phone, texted my partner (at 12:20), and ran to boot up a computer that can handle SL.  I had trouble with the land page ... wouldn't update right, and then showed only trads and boats for awhile, but then it seemed to settle down and I was able to get a camper.

Yes, the releases were spaced out.  My third "get" was in Red Bluff, abandoned it, refreshed and got the same parcel (!).  I think that must have been during a period between releases.  So I waited and watched the map until it looked like they had released a few more regions.  [had to be careful because I was running out of abandons!].  Then I got one I like.

At this writing (11:43 SLT), I see no Belli parcels of any kind on the land page.  There are still many people awake & puttering  inworld in the camper regions.

Doubtless tomorrow there will be a lot of refreshes on the part of folks who ran out of abandons, and more abandoned parcels for them to chase.  Also, the row of regions below River Run has been named and looks close to release.  Beautiful little formal garden in Deer Pass.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

seams meadowbrook is back now. campers are all gone it seams. i left my perfect houseboat on my alt and got her one with lovely river view. now my main still wants the perfect house

The perfect house is what drives me too and the Pickle island is my favourite. Next row has been named and looks kind of ripe ;) The names do not yet show on the map but when you TP in ...

SSPE189 = Parlouf

SSPE190 = Deer Pass

SSPE191 = Badger Beach

SSPE192 = Chum

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.