When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I actually grabbed a camper last night just so I could get the content pack, but then I abandoned it after that.  While I like the camper areas and think the campers themselves are quite cute, I just don't know that I have the time for a camper in addition to the house and houseboat that I have.  I'm still debating - I may grab one yet.

Ditto but for me it's more about the decorating aspect of it all.

Plus, each has it's allure for hanging out reasons. Ghosty and I like to sail so the houseboats are great for that. 

We also like having a "homebase" that's a real house, one larger to keep all our special mementos etc.

And now the camper, for get-aways out-doors lol.

As long as I have an alt that's premium, I'll give each a home :) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I actually grabbed a camper last night just so I could get the content pack, but then I abandoned it after that.  While I like the camper areas and think the campers themselves are quite cute, I just don't know that I have the time for a camper in addition to the house and houseboat that I have.  I'm still debating - I may grab one yet.

I am having second thoughts about the campers too. I have taken some and tossed them back, because if The Location with large T and L comes up, I might abandon the HB. I don't have time for all three options.

The place @Echopraxiaposted is really a gem. People abandon places because ? reason, and it's another persons dream.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wasn't using auto-refresh, but even after others were posting that they got a camper, I didn't see them.......... until I checked the darn dropdown. Bellisseria did not automatically pop to the front for me either, though it did later last night when I logged back in.

There were so many times when I was refreshing that Bellisseria was in the dropdown menu but not at the top. I just got in the habit of checking it every time I refreshed. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am having second thoughts about the campers too. I have taken some and tossed them back, because if The Location with large T and L comes up, I might abandon the HB. I don't have time for all three options.

The place @Echopraxiaposted is really a gem. People abandon places because ? reason, and it's another persons dream.

I met the people who abandoned the plot when I came to check it out. They said it was too small for them. Definitely my gain there. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Garaan Fitzroy said:

Dang it! Are they all gone already? I just found out about this.

It is high traffic of homes popping up, plenty of abandoned ones. I have seen all kinds, not only trailers, but also a few boats and traditionals. Make sure you can log off the Homes page and in again very fast, and keep refreshing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I think it's partly due to that Bellisseria did NOT come up, but Meadowbrook. I had to go into the drop down menu.

I shall not say it's the same for all, but on my system, with Google Chrome and auto-refresh, the sound alert pinged. I saw only Meadowbrook, and there was Bellisseria, hidden in the drop down menu. This happened again and again. I am not sure if it was a page glitch or?

I for one, is used to see Bellisseria as the main picture if it's something available, not in the drop down menu. If I didn't have the Auto-refresh, I would think that Bellisseria was sold out, again!

Hmm interesting I did not even have my auto refresh on when I got home from work saw people saying the campers had released on here went onto the home screen and refreshed the camper came up, I continued to manually refresh because my friend was at my house and she released the home she got in Capitol Springs or what ever the region name was (the lag was terrible in that area) the campers just kept popping up no matter what I did, finally a house popped up along with a camper in which we where able to snag not sure if she is going to keep or not.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.