Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They are doing a real slow release on these regions.  There are still quite a few regions that look to have not been released yet.

Patch said they were done for the day, but they're just not all going in five seconds is all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

Patch said they were done for the day, but they're just not all going in five seconds is all.

Maybe they are holding back some regions for tomorrow.  There are regions where all of the camper plots are still owned by LL, yet no campers are showing on the land page right now.

ETA:  I take that back.  For some reason my land page decided to not default to Bellisseria on the last couple of refreshes.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Hoowhee!  What a blast this release is!  I love that they're stretching it out.  There are campers on the Land Page right now, and more regions to be released (maybe tomorrow?).

My partner insisted that we get a camper, and what fun, we got one WAAAAY down south in Wheeler, with an unobstructed view of the uncharted void.  Those ripped booty shorts in my inventory may finally see the light of day.  Don't bother us, we'll be rolling blunts and tooling around on a fan boat. 

(Say, has anyone seen a boat rez zone in the camper regions?)

After today, maybe we need a separate thread for "when did you see a camper ...".  What do you think?

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5

I wasn't going to get a camper, but the whole area just looks so darn cute that I am now debating with myself.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hoowhee!  What a blast this release is!  I love that they're stretching it out.  There are campers on the Land Page right now, and more regions to be released (maybe tomorrow?).

My partner insisted that we get a camper, and what fun, we got one WAAAAY down south in Wheeler, with an unobstructed view of the uncharted void.  Those ripped booty shorts in my inventory may finally see the light of day.  Don't bother us, we'll be rolling blunts and tooling around on a fan boat. 

(Say, has anyone seen a boat rez zone in the camper regions?)

After today, maybe we need a separate thread for "when did you see a camper ...".  What do you think?

There is a boat rezz zone near me http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wolfington/164/235/35

Also you can use my parcel for a car or horse http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wolfington/227/175/35 (I have about 95 prims free with my mudskipper rezzed)

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Congrats to everyone. 

I'm on the Beaten Path for those of you who want to make sure you're not... lol!

I'll be covering my parcel with all manner of Pepto Pink horrors tonight!

I'm there too. You don't scare me 😝

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Daniel Voyager said:

This is probably the longest time for new homes being available on the land selection page. Must of been over a hour or so now. 

Yeah but boats and trads arent common to see, but so awesome they released so many new lovely camper spots!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

This is probably the longest time for new homes being available on the land selection page. Must of been over a hour or so now. 

The first camper release was pretty close to 2 hours ago - and there are still plenty of regions with no claimed parcels.  I'm not sure if they are all actually released yet or if they are in the queue to be released at some upcoming time or what.  Definitely still plenty available though.

• Like 1

I just hiked around in the area's, and damn there are really some breathtaking places... Some people will really be "more" lucky than others. Awesome work from the moles!

• Like 4

I shouldn't have a camper. But they are up so long, I had to take one. I can always release it. I think I em in an ok area, not super pretty, not ugly. Stillhouse, by a small lake.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Congrats to everyone. 

I'm on the Beaten Path for those of you who want to make sure you're not... lol!

I'll be covering my parcel with all manner of Pepto Pink horrors tonight!

I can't wait to see the pics

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Woohoo I have my house at Heirlong! Close to the beach! Me = happy!

That is great!  congrats.

• Like 3

Just saw someone on an SLRR train going past, there must be somewhere to rezz them!

Having a lot of fun with my new landowning alt exploring the paths and rivers with my mudskipper ATV.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

Just saw someone on an SLRR train going past, there must be somewhere to rezz them!

Having a lot of fun with my new landowning alt exploring the paths and rivers with my mudskipper ATV.

Squeaky Mole posted that they did build in some rezz zones next to the tracks in various areas

• Like 3

No, this isn't for me. I love the land, just love it. But the trailers, no.

Wish I could have a house here, but I can't always get what I want. I will abandon it.

camper_001.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Squeaky Mole posted that they did build in some rezz zones next to the tracks in various areas

there is one in SSPE260

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

No, this isn't for me. I love the land, just love it. But the trailers, no.

Wish I could have a house here, but I can't always get what I want. I will abandon it.

camper_001.jpg

Did you try all eight styles? A couple are pretty "tiny home" like in design, more like wee houses than trailers.

• Like 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Did you try all eight styles? A couple are pretty "tiny home" like in design, more like wee houses than trailers.

Yes, all of them. I liked this with the awning, but I don't like it so much that I will keep it. The one that looks like a house, will probably be popular.

• Like 1

I am done for today - past midnight my time - and quite a successfull evening.

There are still campers so I guess they'll last quite some time (I personally believe there are more of them then will be needed on the long run), several boats came my way but very little houses. I put "Traditional" in my autorefresh searchstring but no alarm ... wrong word?

Good night and congratulations for all the happy new campers ... or camper- owners? ... :)

• Like 4

\o/ trailer

i got in the boonies on Stillhouse region. Is on a intersection so road on two sides and a little lake across the road

being in the boonies is pretty good for me, as obviously living in a still house then me somebody comes from a line of bootleggers. With 4  ways to go, 3 road exits and across the lake and gone, then somebody is well placed to escape the revenue men what come snooping 😺

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am done for today - past midnight my time - and quite a successfull evening.

There are still campers so I guess they'll last quite some time (I personally believe there are more of them then will be needed on the long run), several boats came my way but very little houses. I put "Traditional" in my autorefresh searchstring but no alarm ... wrong word?

Good night and congratulations for all the happy new campers ... or camper- owners? ... :)

Good night, I stay up a few minutes more, maybe there will be campers left when we wake up? lol

• Like 2