When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep I feel the pain, and same I will visit the camper area not going to get one myself I went back to renting from other SL players as I got tired of the process right now with these homes and actually got back my ocean view and prims.

Eww friend said she thinks she got a throw back in Capitol Springs I am not even sure where that is at and like me she can't do anything about it until see gets home it is funny.

Capitol Springs is on the same latitude as Edwina... Rabelais, Oldridge, Fangor... Axim. 5 or 6 regions to the east of Edwina.

• Like 1

Just now, Cornelius Collazo said:

So, twice in the last few minutes, I was able to select and name a home in Belliseria… and get to the "accept terms" page, then when I accept, it says no longer available.

I'm sorry, but this is just the work of amateurs.  If someone gets that far, the item should be locked for them for a period of time.  Even just 60 seconds.  Tons of websites work that way, including any type of lottery or ticket buying system... the code exists and can easily be implemented in any web services.

Again, this process is so poorly designed, it's hard to conclude that it's not just for the amusement of Linden Labs.  

I feel your pain :) but the locking is the screen you got... I don't see a way around that? Since otherwise your screen could be on a house/boat all day if you dont refresh...

• Like 1

Just now, Mauritsss said:

I feel your pain :) but the locking is the screen you got... I don't see a way around that? Since otherwise your screen could be on a house/boat all day if you dont refresh...

No, what I'm saying is the page should have a time and release service.  Exists all over the Internet.  Except on secondlife.com.

Same service (plug-in) you see when you buy concert tickets, you select seats, and then you have 5 minutes to pay... after 5 minutes elapse, it's released into the pool again.  But until then, you have it locked.  Not difficult to do AT ALL.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

So, twice in the last few minutes, I was able to select and name a home in Belliseria… and get to the "accept terms" page, then when I accept, it says no longer available.

I'm sorry, but this is just the work of amateurs.  If someone gets that far, the item should be locked for them for a period of time.  Even just 60 seconds.  Tons of websites work that way, including any type of lottery or ticket buying system... the code exists and can easily be implemented in any web services.

Again, this process is so poorly designed, it's hard to conclude that it's not just for the amusement of Linden Labs.  

Have the 5 letters in the Name box already posted. That saves you seconds. Then practice on the next Terms page checkmark box so you can do that without error. Go to the Land Page, put 5 letters in the box, choose Next. Terms page put check mark in the box, take the check mark out. Go back and your 5 letter name is in the box.  Bookmark that page on your browser with the name in it.

If you see the swirling loading page keep refreshing that. If you get timed or sold out page. Exit your account and sign back in.   Bellis has a lot of people that were not experts on the Land Page.

This is a process, luck, fortunate timing involved to win a Home or Houseboat.  Everyone understands it can be frustrating. Be resolved through this you will accomplish it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

i dont see any moles here, i been waiting 4 hours. i think there's not going to be another release today ugh

Wait no longer the only release today was Houseboats earlier. Patch and Derrick Linden release the regions. Patch Team and Moles. Moles are the builders and scripters out there creating the communties. There is one release most days. They just did 5 days in a row releases last week and 1 more release today.  They released 3 regions at the same time, month ago. 

They haven't named new home regions yet. They are starting to release campers and trailers now.  Currently abandons homes and houseboats on the Land Page now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

They haven't named new home regions yet. They are starting to release campers and trailers now.  Currently abandons homes and houseboats on the Land Page now.

What do you mean by starting to?  Have they actually released the campers and trailers or are they still being worked on?

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

This is a little confusing, I think.  Shield, I think you mean:

> They are getting ready to release campers and trailers.  Those regions have been named, but NO none of them have been released, and we don't know when they will be.  The homes still have hover text on them, and the big red frames are still over the regions.  Releasing looks likely within this week, if nothing major goes wrong.  In all likelihood, more than 500 campers/trailers will be released at once (well, I mean, in waves over the course of a half hour or so)

> No new Traditional and/or Houseboat regions have been named.  It looks to me like work on the pickle regions is continuing, but I don't think any have been named yet.

> So, on the land page, there are many abandons now.  But you are right, it seems likely that there won't be any more new releases today.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

If you see the swirling loading page keep refreshing that. If you get timed or sold out page. Exit your account and sign back in.   Bellis has a lot of people that were not experts on the Land Page.

You do not have to sign out and back in if you get the sold out page. You just click on those words and it will take you back to the land page.

7 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

You do not have to sign out and back in if you get the sold out page. You just click on those words and it will take you back to the land page.

You might be seeing a repeat of the former page. That's why its good to bookmark the Land Page with name it, going back to start over that way  I stopped trusting that link missing so many releases.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Wait no longer the only release today was Houseboats earlier. Patch and Derrick Linden release the regions. Patch Team and Moles. Moles are the builders and scripters out there creating the communties. There is one release most days. They just did 5 days in a row releases last week and 1 more release today.  They released 3 regions at the same time, month ago. 

Perhaps unless your last name is Mole or Linden it would be best to not speak in absolutes. 

You have no way of knowing if the houseboats earlier were the only release today. You have no way of knowing for certain that Patch and Derrick are the only ones able to release the regions. Moles do a lot more than build and script. The release times are all over the place. The schedule is out the window - they happen when they happen. 

The new regions are named, but they are NOT releasing the trailers at this time. Saying they're releasing them now is just wrong and confusing to people. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Perhaps unless your last name is Mole or Linden it would be best to not speak in absolutes. 

You have no way of knowing if the houseboats earlier were the only release today. You have no way of knowing for certain that Patch and Derrick are the only ones able to release the regions. Moles do a lot more than build and script. The release times are all over the place. The schedule is out the window - they happen when they happen. 

The new regions are named, but they are NOT releasing the trailers at this time. Saying they're releasing them now is just wrong and confusing to people. 

Thank you! It only adds to the frustration of those trying to get a home to be fed wrong information.

Please, everyone, do be careful about your wild speculations. Not everyone knows who in here knows what they are talking about and who is making random guesses. Like Beth said, if your name is not Linden or Mole, please be more considerate, and don't pretend that you know more than you actually KNOW to be true. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Didn't Quartz Mole say he's one of last to work on the region before it's released. I have only seen Patch and Derrick Linden mentioned in the area of restarting the regions.  

My "starting to" post was already corrected.  Starting to is vague and what has been released not ready for anyone to get.  Today was the starting of the Campers and Trailers region. That's what I meant.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Didn't Quartz Mole say he's one of last to work on the region before it's released. I have only seen Patch and Derrick Linden mentioned in the area of restarting the regions. 

@Quartz Mole has stated repeatedly that just because he's one of the last to touch a region doesn't mean that it's about to be released. He has no idea what happens after his bit is done. Seeing him is no indication that a region is about to be released. He might find a big giant bug that'll take weeks to fix. 

No one knows when a region is about to be released except a few people... and Quartz isn't one of them.

• Like 4

• Moles
32 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

and Quartz isn't one of them.

I'm not either, if you are counting noses.  In fact, we moles spend so much time underground that we are always in the dark.  You can't depend on us to know anything.

Wait ... that didn't come out right ..... 🤐

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I am at the Soon-O-Meter right now:

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 1.42.40 PM.png

It seems the big Camper/Trailer release will be happening a bit sooner that many of us expected.

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well for me it's 9pm and I'll soon go to bed.

I do hope the "big release" will not take place just like that in the next hours without a proper 24 hours ahead warning by Patch in his thread?

Given that they just moved the regions over today and have to do all of the final testing, I doubt that it will happen while you sleep and hopefully Patch will give at least 24 hours notice like they did with the Squishy Pickle.

4 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

My "starting to" post was already corrected.  Starting to is vague and what has been released not ready for anyone to get.  Today was the starting of the Campers and Trailers region. That's what I meant.

Quartz also said that after he finishes a region, it could possibly be many days before being released.  All of the current commotion really means is that it is likely that the big release will be this week.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

Though it is very unpopular here to say anything against the process I cannot help but agreeing in this one point. When I buy theater tickets online and choose a certain place I would be VERY frustrated if at the point I am paying for them finally it says "sorry but they are no longer available" because someone else has been quicker. Same with hotel rooms.

Because of the high demand they might just give you 5 or 10 seconds to decide whether you accept but at least a few seconds.

By the way ... the NAMING can be done beforehand! (as reading the terms of course) .

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.