When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, s2Pandora said:

Only 1 region of campers went so far. Either staggering or they are going to do them 1 region at a time as well.

Ahh - that would explain why none now show

I am a bit surprised there was no announcement.  Or I wonder if that region being released was a fluke accident.  Patch did say in the main update thread that the next big release would be announced.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I got camper curiosity and got one in Beaten Path !! : time to have a look and a wander. I bet they are lovely, probably not my thing though

I really wasn't thinking about getting one but, yesterday after seeing the area decided, you know, I CAN work with this!

An alt just got Beaten Path also. Right on a lake, with a view of a waterfall. It's lovely. 

And omg you can actually turn the trailer around 180 degrees 🙌

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How does one change the camper style?  I am techno-challenged...   :(

* Ohh...I found the little sign...far far away by the trees..

Edited by Luna Bliss
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

First  when you said page was broken I tried

Yes it was broken at first...and I didn't even have auto-refresh on...just thought I'd give it a try...I must have picked up some vibes...  ;0     I did have a feeling though that some trickery was underfoot...a surprise release..

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sylvia Olivier said:

Oh man, I just gave up my Houseboat to try and get one of these.. and there is some kind of refresh limit now?  :(

I am wondering if they are just testing one region...to start...

• Thanks 1