Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Shield Markus said:

Patch Linden  in Bellis Chat  "Stick a fork in it, it's done "

In the context of what? What is he referring to? The campers? Other region releases for the day? Food??

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

In the context of what? What is he referring to? The campers? Other region releases for the day? Food??

Hope he has his eye on he cbicken I was roasting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RaeLeeH said:

There's a fork in the road somewhere apparently... as in a literal fork.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

House and a house boat spotted just now.

One day the triple view possible! Camper, Home and Houseboat.   A lot of progress on the pickle unnamed regions

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think he means all the Camper regions are released

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shield Markus said:

A lot of progress on the pickle unnamed regions

And the row of regions below River Run has been named and look just about done.

• Like 4

After ditching my traditional earlier, I got a trailer on my first attempt.

I like the spot.  Just next to a body of water.  I will explore more earlier.  Just one thing.. the region name Purtis.  I keep thinking pruritis and its making me itch

erotix_001.png.1df955dc6d86e6646a06f458ee05cae5.png

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

58 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

After ditching my traditional earlier, I got a trailer on my first attempt.

I like the spot.  Just next to a body of water.  I will explore more earlier.  Just one thing.. the region name Purtis.  I keep thinking pruritis and its making me itch

I got Lake Tatakaka... as in "Boobie-Poop" - LOL I love that name, too!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I got one of the first ones. No idea what was odd about it - I figured they would be released either yesterday or today so I had the land page open on my second monitor at work, and refreshed it every few minutes. When I saw Bellisseria popping up with no theme, I figured the website server was populating the trailers, and started refreshing in earnest for a couple minutes, and suddenly I had a trailer. I wasn't paying any attention to the forums, or map, or anything. By the time I switched over here to see what people were saying, Patch had made the announcement and all was right with the world. 

Same here exactly. I just figured something was up and started to refresh. Hit it at the right time.

I'm in your region, overlooking that nice little pond/lake with the waterfall. Really quite private. A rock wall on one side so the camper set slightly above me isn't completely in my view and the other 3 sides I see none at all from inside the vehicle. 

Honestly could not have gotten a better site if I'd picked it myself. I'm keeping this one for the long haul (no pun intended)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Same here exactly. I just figured something was up and started to refresh. Hit it at the right time.

I'm in your region, overlooking that nice little pond/lake with the waterfall. Really quite private. A rock wall on one side so the camper set slightly above me isn't completely in my view and the other 3 sides I see none at all from inside the vehicle. 

Honestly could not have gotten a better site if I'd picked it myself. I'm keeping this one for the long haul (no pun intended)

I'm on the northwest side of that little island and I love it as well. Perfect spot! It's a hilly area with lots of nice big rocks making it secluded, but not terribly cut off. 

Stop by for a cocktail anytime! 

• Like 4

Looking at the newly named Home regions on maps.  Deer Pass looks to have 18 Homes. Only 1 Home there does not have a canal view. It backs to a River Run home.  Street in front.

Parlouf next to Sebek Houseboats, Badger Beach and Chum Houseboats. A shark should show up there.Orcas too and dolphins around. Chum attracts the fish. 

🐳 🐙  🐬

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Looking at the newly named Home regions on maps.  Deer Pass looks to have 18 Homes. Only 1 Home there does not have a canal view. It backs to a River Run home.  Street in front.

Parlouf next to Sebek Houseboats, Badger Beach and Chum Houseboats. A shark should show up there.Orcas too and dolphins around. Chum attracts the fish. 

🐳 🐙  🐬

i wonder if there will be a release today 

• Like 2

Hadn't been on for a day or two so I missed the camper release. Abandoned a houseboat to try to grab one to check it out. Caught one within 2 minutes. Not sure if I'll stay but I'm liking this theme/area more than I thought I would. Mine is close to the train tracks and I just saw someone go by on a train. So cute. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

Hadn't been on for a day or two so I missed the camper release. Abandoned a houseboat to try to grab one to check it out. Caught one within 2 minutes. Not sure if I'll stay but I'm liking this theme/area more than I thought I would. Mine is close to the train tracks and I just saw someone go by on a train. So cute. 

I very much like the train tracks there. It will be a nice long slow train ride through the campers  when the full set of tracks are finished. Really looks good to me.

• Like 1

Just tried again and grabbed this spot in Lake Tatakaka. Definitely think i'll stay for a while now. Not close to the train tracks anymore which is sad but man, this spot is really beautiful. 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 10

I just noticed this little public spot right beside my plot and saw someone sleeping in the tent. haha. I love Bellisseria. 

Bella_001.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

Just tried again and grabbed this spot in Lake Tatakaka. Definitely think i'll stay for a while now. Not close to the train tracks anymore which is sad but man, this spot is really beautiful. 

Snapshot_001.png

The river is really fantastic. If I could choose between train tracks or that river, I would take the river. ❤️

• Like 6

6 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Campers where available all last evening not sure why people had an issue getting one anytime I refreshed the screen they where available, was tempted to take one and abandon it just to see the different versions which I think are 8 different campers but just left them available for people that actually wanted one hopefully people will post pics of the various ones.

Bah maybe I should get one for the overly high prim count Accessories and Textures pack. Always like to have more decorations just a habit.

I actually grabbed a camper last night just so I could get the content pack, but then I abandoned it after that.  While I like the camper areas and think the campers themselves are quite cute, I just don't know that I have the time for a camper in addition to the house and houseboat that I have.  I'm still debating - I may grab one yet.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I think it's partly due to that Bellisseria did NOT come up, but Meadowbrook. I had to go into the drop down menu.

I shall not say it's the same for all, but on my system, with Google Chrome and auto-refresh, the sound alert pinged. I saw only Meadowbrook, and there was Bellisseria, hidden in the drop down menu. This happened again and again. I am not sure if it was a page glitch or?

I for one, is used to see Bellisseria as the main picture if it's something available, not in the drop down menu. If I didn't have the Auto-refresh, I would think that Bellisseria was sold out, again!

I wasn't using auto-refresh, but even after others were posting that they got a camper, I didn't see them.......... until I checked the darn dropdown. Bellisseria did not automatically pop to the front for me either, though it did later last night when I logged back in.

• Like 1