When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

37 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There is a big party there (SPE264) still going on - with Patch and lots of Moles.

I doubt that anything will be released today ... except champagne and pizza ;)

Told ya love (being sarcastic) that they have these things in the middle of working hours for the East Coast people it is so sad you can't even participate and probably will be done when I get home.

41 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Told ya love (being sarcastic) that they have these things in the middle of working hours for the East Coast people it is so sad you can't even participate and probably will be done when I get home.

I'm midwest no benefit here during work. I miss all kinds of SL events until I'm inworld each night 7:00 pm SLT or later 9:00 pm in rl. 

I will visit the new camper regions but I'm not going to live there. Incredible looking clubhouse and land decoration pictures posted I've seen. Well Done Patch Team and Moles!  The citizens of Bellis truly admire your creavity! 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I'm midwest no benefit here during work. I miss all kinds of SL events until I'm inworld each night 7:00 pm SLT or later 9:00 pm in rl. 

I will visit the new camper regions but I'm not going to live there. Incredible looking clubhouse and land decoration pictures posted I've seen. Well Done Patch Team and Moles!  The citizens of Bellis truly admire your creavity! 

Yep I feel the pain, and same I will visit the camper area not going to get one myself I went back to renting from other SL players as I got tired of the process right now with these homes and actually got back my ocean view and prims.

Eww friend said she thinks she got a throw back in Capitol Springs I am not even sure where that is at and like me she can't do anything about it until see gets home it is funny.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

So, twice in the last few minutes, I was able to select and name a home in Belliseria… and get to the "accept terms" page, then when I accept, it says no longer available.

I'm sorry, but this is just the work of amateurs.  If someone gets that far, the item should be locked for them for a period of time.  Even just 60 seconds.  Tons of websites work that way, including any type of lottery or ticket buying system... the code exists and can easily be implemented in any web services.

Again, this process is so poorly designed, it's hard to conclude that it's not just for the amusement of Linden Labs.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.