Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

10 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I really wasn't thinking about getting one but, yesterday after seeing the area decided, you know, I CAN work with this!

An alt just got Beaten Path also. Right on a lake, with a view of a waterfall. It's lovely. 

And omg you can actually turn the trailer around 180 degrees 🙌

They have landscaped exactly as I imagined - very beautiful and the choices for design are great - not boats though - tough one for me !!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

not seeing campers, what's up?  anyone inworld?

I don't see others claiming homes at the other regions just yet...

• Like 1

Patch just posted an update saying the campers are released -- and I now see them on the land page.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They just did The Beaten Path, so still lots to go for the releases. Nice region. Access to water that leads to the main sea areas and a train station.

• Like 2

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

They have landscaped exactly as I imagined - very beautiful and the choices for design are great - not boats though - tough one for me !!

Really, I'm so surprised that I like this.

I've been inworld for many many years so I had several premium alts. I got a houseboat in a nice location months ago, which I'd never give up. My current house, I'm pretty happy with the location now - not on water but it's private on a cul de sac, and there's just something about the area that appeals to me enough to stick there after giving up at least 3 other houses that were closer to water but not ideal otherwise. So now this kind of rounds it out for me since I have a nice view of a small lake at least. After decorating the houseboat and learning to do a small space, I'm confident I'll be able to come up with something great here too.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get one today! Howdy neighbors!

• Like 5

Just now, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Get your trigger finger ready 'cos they are releasing more today I hear!

Campers are already released - go grab one if you want it.

• Like 1

My alt got one by the water!   (other regions are being released now)...I'm throwing mine back into the pool..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Really, I'm so surprised that I like this.

I've been inworld for many many years so I had several premium alts. I got a houseboat in a nice location months ago, which I'd never give up. My current house, I'm pretty happy with the location now - not on water but it's private on a cul de sac, and there's just something about the area that appeals to me enough to stick there after giving up at least 3 other houses that were closer to water but not ideal otherwise. So now this kind of rounds it out for me since I have a nice view of a small lake at least. After decorating the houseboat and learning to do a small space, I'm confident I'll be able to come up with something great here too.

Congrats to everyone that was able to get one today! Howdy neighbors!

Glad you love it! I've hit my home limit for 24 hours.... it hurts!

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

just seeing boats ...

Even if the main page shows a boat...to the left you can choose between traditional home, boat, or camper now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Even if the main page shows a boat...to the left you can choose between traditional home, boat, or camper now.

Well, only when those other themes are actually available.  I've done a few refreshes that only offered boats and campers and then one that gave me houses and campers.  The boats and/or houses part is dependent on folks abandoning something.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

still 6 or 7 regions left, anyone who wants a camper, keep on trying

(correction, map loaded and see 13 empty ones now)

Edited by Morena Tully
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Polenth Yue said:

They're releasing in small region batches (confirmed by Patch in chat), so keep refreshing. They're coming.

Yes, hope people keep watching! I'm excited for them. 😃

Just now, Booomer said:

Are the campsites only 512?

Yes, for now at least. There is a possibility they may release some larger in the future, but whether or not that sticks we have no confirmation on yet.

512m and 175LI currently.

You have reached the maximum number of Linden Homes ownership attempts. Please try again in 24 hours.

crap :)

• Sad 2