When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It seems the big Camper/Trailer release will be happening a bit sooner that many of us expected. Given that they just moved the regions over today and have to do all of the final testing, I doubt that it will happen while you sleep and hopefully Patch will give at least 24 hours notice like they did with the Squishy Pickle.

The last time he really did. THIS was posted on May 14th 9:13 pm (you see the time when you click the date)

The next one May 15th 6:52 PM  (I guess these are MY times on MY computer so you can substract 9 hours for SLT)

So the actual waring had been 22 hours ahead of the release. That is fair. So let's hope same procedure this time.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Just saw (caught and released) a Traditional in Axim.

EDIT: And a house boat just now in Crowsnest.

Only 3 to go before I reach my daily limit and those who don't want to read about it don't have to read about it I guess? 🤔

oh  im reading    .lol   my main caught your trad and tossed it back again   

• Like 3

My friend stated that she will be releasing the home she got yesterday in Capitol Springs she logged into the game this morning before she left for work but did not release because of rolling restarts and lag. I tried to have her send me a screenshot of the property so people are aware of what it looks like but she was unable to get one so it will go back in the pool around 6pm EST when she is at home. 

Funny when you have a fellow co-worker that plays the game with you it was nice to see her frustration at the whole process like I did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

Observation:  There are regions named south of where the campers were placed yesterday, but there is no land there yet. The regions south of River Run remain nameless.  

Where, Cricket?  I see campers all the way down, 21 regions worth,  southern edge is Wheeler to Timpson, are there named regions south of there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

My friend stated that she will be releasing the home she got yesterday in Capitol Springs she logged into the game this morning before she left for work but did not release because of rolling restarts and lag. I tried to have her send me a screenshot of the property so people are aware of what it looks like but she was unable to get one so it will go back in the pool around 6pm EST when she is at home. 

Funny when you have a fellow co-worker that plays the game with you it was nice to see her frustration at the whole process like I did.

I just visited Capitol Springs, and oh my word it is veeeeery laggy there right now!

Think I just spotted her house.. lol

Edited by s2Pandora

18 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Where, Cricket?  I see campers all the way down, 21 regions worth,  southern edge is Wheeler to Timpson, are there named regions south of there?

On the map the region names are showing without the land showing. For real, the regions are there. It's just the map is behind and doing weird stuff, which is what's being discussed I suspect.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

At the time of my writing, it was just region names and what looked like water. I waited 10 minutes to say anything in case my map was not rezzing, but they remained empty. I see them now though!  :) 

28 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

On the map the region names are showing without the land showing. For real, the regions are there. It's just the map is behind and doing weird stuff, which is what's being discussed I suspect.

Ohhh, okay.  I waited 10 minutes before I wrote anything in case it was lag on my end, but I still saw nothing. I speculated quietly in my head. lol

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Ohhh, okay.  I waited 10 minutes before I wrote anything in case it was lag on my end, but I still saw nothing. I speculated quietly in my head. lol

It was rolling restarts today as well, so that can mean sometimes regions appear to have vanished. Anyway, looks like everything is back and the map is finally updating.

• Like 2

HB is in Queen Mary - pretty nice spot but I've caught this twice tonight and I am supposed to be retiring (obviously it's easier said than done to retire) . If you are looking for a HB I will let it go again in 10 mins

43 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

houseboat passing 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.