-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One really has more options with a 32 x 32 houseboat plot. Sad that some has the big boat windows looking straight into another boat.

I think I will abandon the 16 x 64 soon, so I am ready for the next roll out. It is still many more 16 x 64 than 32 x 32, but if I don't try my luck, I'll never get one. Plus the region with the current boat is really packed with boats.

Lovely to see what you did with yours 32 x 32! ❤️

• Like 5

My beach house is coming along, still more interior work to do.  Decorating with sand can definitely be a challenge!  But rather than hide it, I tried to work with it for a dry landscaped climate.  I still can't believe someone abandoned this waterfront parcel - what luck!  I am so glad LL did all this, I can't even remember what I used to do in SL before Bellisseria.  I just loveeeeee it here.  

BackPhoto.png

FrontPhoto.png

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Faye Blackheart said:

My beach house is coming along, still more interior work to do.  Decorating with sand can definitely be a challenge!  But rather than hide it, I tried to work with it for a dry landscaped climate.  I still can't believe someone abandoned this waterfront parcel - what luck!  I am so glad LL did all this, I can't even remember what I used to do in SL before Bellisseria.  I just loveeeeee it here.  

BackPhoto.png

FrontPhoto.png

She is an amazing builder and looks beyond adorable. Lucky to live in this area.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Faye Blackheart said:

BackPhoto.png

FrontPhoto.png

I love the cacti, Faye! I'll have to steal your idea for my own sandy parcel, which is currently landscaped with about six clumps of dry grass. lol 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I love the cacti, Faye! I'll have to steal your idea for my own sandy parcel, which is currently landscaped with about six clumps of dry grass. lol 

Thank you!  Botanical has some great desert plants.  I almost bought his cacti, but I found this particular cactus from CVR and it was much cheaper and very low LI so I took a chance and ended up liking them! 

• Like 1

OK. Some of you may remember my relaxation pad. Well, there are two sides to every coin and I have finally made my ultimate party pad :) 
I've done my best to keep it contained and cool so it respects the themeing, but this is exactly what I would do in RL given time and money :D 

Now I have a place for practice in a cool environment and the odd private party/afterparty :D 
Feel free to pop round and relax anytime!

Beats and chill_004.jpg

Beats and chill_005.jpg

Beats and chill_006.jpg

Beats and chill_007.jpg

Beats and chill_008.jpg

Beats and chill_010.jpg

• Like 25

24 minutes ago, GreatBigHippy said:

OK. Some of you may remember my relaxation pad. Well, there are two sides to every coin and I have finally made my ultimate party pad :) 
I've done my best to keep it contained and cool so it respects the themeing, but this is exactly what I would do in RL given time and money :D 

Now I have a place for practice in a cool environment and the odd private party/afterparty :D 

Beats and chill_004.jpg

Beats and chill_005.jpg

Beats and chill_006.jpg

Beats and chill_007.jpg

Beats and chill_008.jpg

Beats and chill_010.jpg

Oh I love the pond!  So pretty!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, GreatBigHippy said:

Beats and chill_004.jpg

Beats and chill_008.jpg

^^ That's a piece of art, right there! ❤️

• Thanks 1

So, as I have done a lot of "swimming" in the F5 pool, i'm fairly content with where i've landed now(came with a complimentary gate, what's not to like?). I can also see the ocean behind my house! Albeit passed some houses, but hey, i'll take it.

Unless y'know.. a jungle theme comes along.. that'll get me to move for sure.

Similar layout to my previous images, but a little different. I may try the continental out at some point, but for now this will be the last time you guys will have to see this layout from me. XD

LHNewestFront.jpg.4796dcda69ba8445288b38da90652299.jpgLHNewestBack.jpg.e58c0f3ed303dee618ffe9ce7dcb013b.jpgLHNewestBack2.jpg.11146a36f6e0a0d281400a338e267f90.jpg

Back porch is made by me(mostly prims), aside from lifting pieces from one of Blush's Adams mods that I have. 😃 Namely the posts and the concrete slab the porch sits on.

Still trying to figure out how to fill space in the back yard without using up too much more LI. Still gotta have LI for Holidays.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 16

I decided to ditch my Adams floorplan and try my hand with the Continental.  I was going for an upscale brothel/tea room but had to scale back to just a tea room due to limited prims :)  Me And Tea By The Sea is now completed, open to the public, and will be added to both Bellisseria Parade of Homes.  I was not able to decorate the upstairs as  I need about another 150 LI to do it right I think.  I am pleased with what I was able to do considering much of what is out could not be linked together, or linking increased LI instead of decreasing.  Such is life :) 

Here are a couple of snaps and the Landmark.     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domingos/199/68/36

Tea By The Sea2.png

Tea By The Sea1.png

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Adrianna McArdle said:

I feel like I suck at pics, so the real house looks much better if anyone feels like coming over to Doran.  Any deco suggestions are appreciated.

11.png.4655801462254494fdc41c9ae61a9eda.png12.png.c6f66b8beb378bdbdd9aa3ecb23b53d9.png

I really like how you sectioned it up downstairs, providing the new floor upstairs - the front side step access to that is a great idea.  I didn't go for this style when I got my boat as the space seemed a bit weird to me (and didn't like the curved wall at the back), but I think you've made it look really great!

• Like 1

Thanks!  I didn't like the curved wall much either, but I kinda hate the Barnacle and didn't think that I could do what I wanted with the Wallower.  So that left me this or the Windlass, and everyone around me had a Windlass lol.

I'm actually surprised more people haven't done something similar to what I have.  People either leave it open or try to put stairs in (when ladder matches theme better).

13 hours ago, Adrianna McArdle said:

I feel like I suck at pics, so the real house looks much better if anyone feels like coming over to Doran.  Any deco suggestions are appreciated.

1st - You don't suck at pics.

2nd - I first read your name as "Andrea McArdle" and got super excited for a sec and thought we had the original Annie in our midst... "The sun'll come out tomorrow... bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun..." Yes, I am that old.

3rd - That octopus rug is everything and I want it. May I ask who made it?

• Like 1

I was so exited to share these free sunflowers with you, but now I am wondering why they are on the MP both as a freebie, and for 249 L?

Search mesh sunflower cluster. Is it stolen from another game, or is it free resources than anyone can import to SL?

Sunflower cluster

View to a lighthouse

I am slowly decorating this house. Maybe because it's second time, and not so exiting? Or because I am feeling under the weather in RL? Or both.

But someone tell me if the sunflower image should be deleted.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I was so exited to share these free sunflowers with you, but now I am wondering why they are on the MP both as a freebie, and for 249 L?

Search mesh sunflower cluster. Is it stolen from another game, or is it free resources than anyone can import to SL?

The shop selling the free on looks legit, many items of the same style etc.   If you read the listing (OMG _ READ?  LOL) there is an explanation:

Hello and thank you for purchasing the Sunflower Cluster. 
The Flowers are a Gift for you now for 0 Linden because someone has stolen them and are selling them on Marketplace.This Persons are reported.If you look it up and find the stolen ones,you can see that they have much more prim count than mines.I got all original files on my Pc and can proof it anytime.Please leave a review.

PS. These are LOD3 as they break apart if you have a lower setting. Very good "prim" value though and would be good on patio enclosures etc. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

The shop selling the free on looks legit, many items of the same style etc.   If you read the listing (OMG _ READ?  LOL) there is an explanation:

Hello and thank you for purchasing the Sunflower Cluster. 
The Flowers are a Gift for you now for 0 Linden because someone has stolen them and are selling them on Marketplace.This Persons are reported.If you look it up and find the stolen ones,you can see that they have much more prim count than mines.I got all original files on my Pc and can proof it anytime.Please leave a review.

See this erks me. When I see something I like on the MP I have to try and figure out whether they are stolen or not. This poor creator had to give her item free because it was stolen but the thief has it for sale at L$249. Tbh, if I saw the two on the mp and without seeing the message from owner, I'd buy off the thief just because I'd assume the owner is the thief based on the price. Im not ok funding *****s who rip people off. 

Sadly the MP is full of these people im getting a lot better at figuring out the losers from the creators.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.