-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

So, I was going to buy windows, but instead I looked through my houses, and ripped out windows. These here is from Ponyvale Manor. I even took off the - what is the name? - on top of the chimney and linked it.

I like this large window much better. I also prefer the other windows without the heavy blinds. They will be fine in autumn. If I haven't moved on...

Some clever prim swapping (bye, 10 LI porch swing) with lower LI items. Editing off shadow prims. The kitchen, every section had its own shadow prim. I deleted all but one, and stretched it. Linked what I could link. When I logged in, I had 50 LI left. After the kitchen remodel and this LI saving job, I now have 108. I think that will be enough for the 3 original rooms in the Continental. Picking up the elevated freestanding terrace will be sad. I can change the outdoor furniture with some light LI stuff. We shall see.

Continental Linden Home with add - onContinental Linden Home with add - on

Edit: The black rectangle behind the blue outdoor furniture in picture 3 is a barn door for decor. I should look for a lighter color.

Oh my! I didn't think it would be possible, but you actually DID improve on the kitchen! And significantly so, even. 👍 Those large windows really ara amazing. :) You did a magnificent job!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Oh my! I didn't think it would be possible, but you actually DID improve on the kitchen! And significantly so, even. 👍 Those large windows really ara amazing. :) You did a magnificent job!

Thank you ❤️ The main problem with the before windows, was that my eyes were on the same level with the windowsill when I was sitting. So if I should look out on the nice view, I would have to sit straight and stretch my neck. I know, it sounds stupid to talk like it SL is RL. I can send my camera out and look everywhere.

But when I noticed this detail, I could not stand it. It was a design flaw.

There is a ferry made my Abnor Mole that crosses over the water just outside this plot.

• Like 1

Been working on my alt's house. Snagged a spot with a hill/mountainous area behind it, so i'm quite happy with it.<3

Screens came out blurrier than normal.. ohwell. Note my likely temporary off-roading driveway, haha.

CamiLHFront.jpg.3c017de06413ed5f5f44c0b2ea544abc.jpg

I have no idea what to do with the back

CamiLHBack.jpg.2183ca627e414c0513439810d2357fb9.jpg

I LOVE the entryway! (moreso the outside but there's not much in the first room to show)

CamiLHEntry.jpg.7952e36d915abf87ce18eff76bfa7fe3.jpg

CamiLHLR.jpg.4196eedf7aed85a15c9d2e23e550ebb0.jpg

Also LOVE the kitchen! A few people suggested some kitchens to go with, but I went with one of Maya's, and couldn't be happier. 😃

CamiLHKitchen.jpg.87c71fdf889c59711f12539da1292b83.jpg

And the upstairs nook next to the bedroom

CamiLHNook.jpg.d4a21044449ec2ea48b031b3b35cb04a.jpg

No bedroom as there's not much of anything in there yet!

Still using from the pool of things I already have with the exception of the kitchen set. Budgeting, boo. =P

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

Been working on my alt's house. Snagged a spot with a hill/mountainous area behind it, so i'm quite happy with it.<3

Screens came out blurrier than normal.. ohwell. Note my likely temporary off-roading driveway, haha.

CamiLHFront.jpg.3c017de06413ed5f5f44c0b2ea544abc.jpg

I have no idea what to do with the back

CamiLHBack.jpg.2183ca627e414c0513439810d2357fb9.jpg

I LOVE the entryway! (moreso the outside but there's not much in the first room to show)

CamiLHEntry.jpg.7952e36d915abf87ce18eff76bfa7fe3.jpg

I have the same house, same porch, and I love it. The porch is so cheap too, costs same as a new hair.

The backyard looks fine already. Maybe a pop-up pool?

Edited by Marianne Little

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

I have the same house, same porch, and I love it. The porch is so cheap too, costs same as a new hair.

The backyard looks fine already. Maybe a pop-up pool?

The porch is very nice. 😃 It was the only way my fiance liked the house, haha. I do have that 10L pool everybody else seems to have, but not quite sure it'd fit. I'll have to give it a try. I'm not much for those round blue ones, unfortunately. Thank you for the suggestion, though!

12 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Auto refresh finally paid off managed to get a really good plot in Anati my place shouldn't be too hard to miss i put a rather ancient bike dispenser near the road side

Myhome_006_001_edited.thumb.jpg.807ca3b16df4ab2c5353591f1989c893.jpg

Ohh, you're pretty close to me. 😃 I remember the previous owners of that house had bedroom furniture on the side of their house and broken fences put out. Congrats on finally getting one!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

We moved 2 days ago and now its 3am XD BUT I can now say that the Livingroom and the Bedroom are the first completed rooms 😍 

Still so happy and thankful that we finally got one ^^

48132561303_a4011355cf_o.jpg48132529571_b56c9b01d7_k.jpg48133452041_74d52dc9aa_o.jpg48133542687_04aa8e57ac_o.jpg

^^ That is just wonderfully delightful! ❤️ Left me gasping. You don't even have to look at the individual items: the whole atmosphere alone is an oasis of enchantment. One huge comfort zone! 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

^^ That is just wonderfully delightful! ❤️ Left me gasping. You don't even have to look at the individual items: the whole atmosphere alone is an oasis of enchantment. One huge comfort zone! 🤗

aww 人´∀`).☆.。.:*ありがとぉ thank you T^T ❤️ I just tried making it homely ^3^

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

aww 人´∀`).☆.。.:*ありがとぉ thank you T^T ❤️ I just tried making it homely ^3^

LOL, I think you said 'arigato', right? 😊 I started a bit with Japanese, a while back, but found the Kanji an uphill battle too large for a Mole to take even. 😁 But I can read Hiragana.

• Like 1

Some early morning pasta making going on at my place. 

The photo comes with a caveat; this is HEAVY MESH (not my cabinets or the scale, but the other items. But what a pretty picture it takes. It is one of the best Fifty Linden Fridays I have seen in awhile so head over and see the screenshots or hit the store list. The pasta breadboard is from Dust Bunny and visiting will wake you up if you need that!

My framerate is still 24fps so I can live with it --- inside so it doesn't lag down my neighbors but a bit. 2 li

2105723478_pasta.thumb.jpg.72a2efdb98c4ec537938e47053004624.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 11

14 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Some early morning pasta making going on at my place. 

The photo comes with a caveat; this is HEAVY MESH (not my cabinets or the scale, but the other items. But what a pretty picture it takes. It is one of the best Fifty Linden Fridays I have seen in awhile so head over and see the screenshots or hit the store list. The pasta breadboard is from Dust Bunny and visiting will wake you up if you need that!

My framerate is still 24fps so I can live with it --- inside so it doesn't lag down my neighbors but a bit. 2 li

2105723478_pasta.thumb.jpg.72a2efdb98c4ec537938e47053004624.jpg

I saw that list of Fifty Linden Friday up this week, and this was the only thing of interest. I think I already bought it at full price. Maybe the Jian items too.

But where did you get the lovely wall hanging scale?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I saw that list of Fifty Linden Friday up this week, and this was the only thing of interest. I think I already bought it at full price. Maybe the Jian items too.

Decor Junction maybe a couple of years ago at Lost and Found. She probably still has it in her shop - maybe. Very well-made mesh I am happy to say. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

That's a massively gorgeous scale. :) It always amazes me what good stuff ppl have. At times, LOL, it feels like I only have crap things. 😉

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.