-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've done with your Linden Home and Garden. Here's my first entry.

Of all the homes I looked at during the preview I told myself I'll never live in the Alderley. I just thought it was too small and I hated the layout. But I had a vision of what it could be and I couldn't be happier with it now. It's just surprising how much house this can be. So I'll start you off at my front door.

ps1.thumb.png.4350b97c26d49e28c889692e505fc286.png

The home now has a grand front hall with a view to the backyard. The waiting bench beckons you to the back of the house. On the left of the front door is the huge bathroom.

ps2.thumb.png.fc8d1966bb61d312f64a0c11db8409f5.png

The bath is so big the tub has it's own little alcove with a draped entry. I seriously could have a party inside my bathroom it's so large! Then out into the hall again and into the bedroom.

ps3.thumb.png.66a10a3a47d9438a8beeccdc82ccbe3b.png

My bedroom is so large that I even have room for a chaise.

ps4.thumb.png.eb90b0ebbb822fb19caf16da08eed2ad.png

Moving back down the hall we come to the kitchen.

ps5.thumb.png.814b52797cbe37ce8f29d27d9e23a8dd.png

The glazed french doors lead to the outdoor living space.

ps6.thumb.png.3868ea8f53796d4fccbc83bbff004866.png

And I'll show you what that's like in my next post as I've run out of room for more pics.

• Like 41
  • Thanks 3

• Blush Bravin changed the title to -Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-
13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am confused. It is posting pictures of homes in every thread, along with boat launching places and public places.

I hope this thread will take over the private pictures, but I still think many will post over in the other thread.

Crazy I was about to type something along these lines. We've been using the other thread for 1 week now. This seems a bit redundant. 

Edited by Lisa006 Baxton
  • Like 2

The other thread is becoming a mix of all kinds of pics showing various things. It's going to be difficult to find posts specifically about just home and garden. So that's why I'm starting this thread. As the forum ages it's going to be important to have some organization so we can find things we've seen and want to use as reference. 

• Like 6

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance.

First garden pictures, different angles:

flowers_001.jpg.e5f987c43f3bce3b0f856192be8bd0b6.jpg

It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I managed to squeeze in a small greenhouse and shed:

flowers_004.jpg.0283b8a229f219e1fc1c031fa6c5fe33.jpg

I have furniture inside too, not just plants. ;)

The kitchen is the room to the left of the entrance, and I placed a wall in front of a window.

flowers_006.jpg.2a19cbdcb811f529942ae48d643a7389.jpg

Livingroom:

flowers_008.jpg.fa710454dc8633986ea03bdf093f8bd9.jpg

Bedroom upstairs. It is not so cluttered, I need some lamps by the bed. I have room for that. If I don't rez a car here, I have 13 LI left.

flowers_009.thumb.jpg.3ee24ec3a6c78fb2064a0ec57daf305f.jpg

I am returning to a simpler bath to save a few LI.

flowers_010.jpg.f9ac1172d2dde23c97066af7d91fff74.jpg

And that was it, I am missing the entry and the front porch.

flowers_002.jpg

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Marianne, if you don't mind, who makes that little garden shed and how much LI is it?

I have a Pilot shed which is quite nice, but I'd like a smaller one if possible, that one u have looks perfect :)

It's from a Schultz Bros gacha, The Gardener's House, and it's only 4 LI. At least he trades the prices for copy/no trans, so that's always something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is the house front, with the first avatar I managed to snap a picture of. I hope it's ok for her that I post it here, haha.

Edit: I got a car that's just decor, so it takes almost no LI. Was thinking about a 2 LI car, but had to have a more sporty one. Store is <TOTAL - DESTRUCTION>

I had a decor car already, but this one looks better.

car_004 ed2.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 28

15 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've done with your Linden Home and Garden. Here's my first entry.

Of all the homes I looked at during the preview I told myself I'll never live in the Alderley. I just thought it was too small and I hated the layout. But I had a vision of what it could be and I couldn't be happier with it now. It's just surprising how much house this can be. So I'll start you off at my front door.

The home now has a grand front hall with a view to the backyard. The waiting bench beckons you to the back of the house. On the left of the front door is the huge bathroom.

The bath is so big the tub has it's own little alcove with a draped entry. I seriously could have a party inside my bathroom it's so large! Then out into the hall again and into the bedroom.

And I'll show you what that's like in my next post as I've run out of room for more pics.

I'm very impressed by those pictures! And, fair is fair, a wee jelly. 😛

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

As a fave Captain of mine once said (not about his boathouse, but about his 'boat' nonetheless): "Try and look past what she is, and onto what she can be!" Kudos for making that a reality! :) In fact, looking at your supercute home, I think I don't even want a boathouse anymore, LOL. (Insert gratuitous "I'll have what she's having!" here)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Finally I see what GTFO stands for .... I was sure it couldn't stand for what first came to my mind when I saw that! :P 

3 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

I had 3 of the words correct with what first came to mind lol

LOL you two! 

For those who still can't quite make out the words; GTFO! stands for "Get The Freight Out". It's a transport simulation game in SL which for me (and I think for many others) is an excuse to go and just sail/drive/fly around and discover parts of SL which I otherwise never would have seen. 🙂
You can earn fake money (and everyone is clear on the fakeness of it) as well as XP. You can't buy anything with that fake money so it has zero value, but consider it points that you accumulate, if you care about points, that is 🙂

You'd need a GTFO! compatible vehicle and the HUD (there's a free one with some limitations) and that's really all you need to get started. There are some free vehicles available from various merchants for those that need/want one.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2019 at 12:11 PM, Blush Bravin said:

Looks so well done! Can't wait to furnish my home once they become available again :)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Can I post underwater garden here? I already posted it in sightseeing since it's open to publis, and also to say thank you for giving me so good advice when I asked for fish.

I don't see why not, and I know I would like to see more photos of your new underwater garden. It makes me want to make one, too!

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.