-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Your pictures say different - you have so much great looking stuff!

Thx. ❤️

I have some good stuff, I suppose. Fancy, primarily; but way too little of that beautiful, typical Bellisseria 'rustic' home type of (kitchen) furniture I see ppl using. Really need to go on a major shopping spree if I ever get a Traditional Home. :) 

After living for a while in Wallover houseboat I started to feel that it's time to change to something else. I looked at the other alternatives how they would look on the 32 m x 32 m parcel and then I decided to try the Evening Star houseboat. I was fascinated by its big windows on three sides of the boat. (Well, they are nice but it's somewhat challenging to furnish the houseboat with so much glass on the walls.)

I still have 23 LI left. If I don't keep my sailboat rezzed then I would have additional 31 LI free (that's total of 54 LI).

View towards north west.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_1.thumb.jpg.49997c2b2d2b63c5e84fff4ed4e1e289.jpg

View towards south west.
Only way to get to the upper deck was by the vertical ladders on both sides of the houseboat. I didn't like it very much so I assembled proper stairs on the front part of the houseboat. I added also stairs from the upper deck onto the roof where I put railings and some seats and plants. It's a kind of an observation deck as you can see nicely all around the place from there.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_2.thumb.jpg.528df504253f2d93ea72a585437fed52.jpg

Kitchen area.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_3.thumb.jpg.09dfef4ecdc9bfd44921de185419b3f1.jpg

Inside view towards east.
When you start furnishing the houseboats only then you really see how HUGE they actually are. I don't have lots of things inside because I must save LIs also for the outside furnishing.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_4.thumb.jpg.246550f3d5506fca09cc1edeeec5653a.jpg

I added some flooring to the empty space up in the houseboat to use the space for small bedroom area.
I left it quite open so it does not feel cramped closed space as there is no door to the upper deck from there.
Naturally stairs were needed leading up there (unless you want to cheat and fly up, or cam in there and sit on the bed.)  :ph34r:🕊️
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_5.thumb.jpg.f7420dfac5a902641994b1b52f20e426.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 22

9 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

After living for a while in Wallover houseboat I started to feel that it's time to change to something else. I looked at the other alternatives how they would look on the 32 m x 32 m parcel and then I decided to try the Evening Star houseboat. I was fascinated by its big windows on three sides of the boat. (Well, they are nice but it's somewhat challenging to furnish the houseboat with so much glass on the walls.)

I still have 23 LI left. If I don't keep my sailboat rezzed then I would have additional 31 LI free (that's total of 54 LI).

View towards north west.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_1.thumb.jpg.49997c2b2d2b63c5e84fff4ed4e1e289.jpg

View towards south west.
Only way to get to the upper deck was by the vertical ladders on both sides of the houseboat. I didn't like it very much so I assembled proper stairs on the front part of the houseboat. I added also stairs from the upper deck onto the roof where I put railings and some seats and plants. It's a kind of an observation deck as you can see nicely all around the place from there.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_2.thumb.jpg.528df504253f2d93ea72a585437fed52.jpg

Kitchen area.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_3.thumb.jpg.09dfef4ecdc9bfd44921de185419b3f1.jpg

Inside view towards east.
When you start furnishing the houseboats only then you really see how HUGE they actually are. I don't have lots of things inside because I must save LIs also for the outside furnishing.
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_4.thumb.jpg.246550f3d5506fca09cc1edeeec5653a.jpg

I added some flooring to the empty space up in the houseboat to use the space for small bedroom area.
I left it quite open so it does not feel cramped closed space as there is no door to the upper deck from there.
Naturally stairs were needed leading up there (unless you want to cheat and fly up, or cam in there and sit on the bed.)  :ph34r:🕊️
2019-06-29_Evening-Star_5.thumb.jpg.f7420dfac5a902641994b1b52f20e426.jpg

Wow. You did a superb job on this! ❤️ Love the whole inner stairs thingy. And, as always, your builds feel like an entire city, LOL, so brimming with life. 

That statue outside your big windows doesn't exactly hurt either. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is what my Windlass house boat looks like at the moment. I used the interior wall addition from BHD to cover the navy walls and the bathroom from Trinity Stylings extension kit. I also put up the free skybox from Apple Fall to give myself some extra space when using photo booths.

Windlass 3.jpg

Windlass 2.jpg

Windlass 1.jpg

AF Skybox.jpg

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Layla Claven said:

Hi @Leora Jacobus it is at the back of the Apple Fall store. It was on the left hand side as you walk in (unless it's been moved)

I am at the left Back there are lots of houses and skyboxes no price mentioned which is the free one?

PS: GOT it!! By clicking around - it is the New York Skybox

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, cleve Byron said:

Thanx. That's great. Thanx for sharing pix of the perk that the vast number of premium members haven't been able  to get yet.

No one is forcing you to look at them.  

• Like 8

Kitsune Koffee has fine coffee & the best in people food straight off the grill. But it specializes in comfy spots to nap in the sun and keeping the bowls of various kibbles and treats full at all times. Just my way to thank all the Bellisseria Animals for being their fuzzy, finned, feathered selves...

Kitsune Koffee

• Like 15

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.