SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

2 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Some have :) I have a Books & Coffee shop behind me and somewhere else, someone made a cafe. There are a few others as well. AFAIK, nothing is for sale, so it's all legal.

Someone set up an RP BnB in his garage he built. No money is exchanged. It's just for RP purposes. It's really cute. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Because they are delightfully tacky, and give you an excuse to have an outside bar? 

Yes .. lets stand outside .. with sand blowing into everything and the vague pervasive smell of rotting sea life, critters that can poison you with literal neurotoxin, and a full and unrestricted view of the giant sky fireball spewing cell destroying energetic particles. At night you get to stand about torches that seem to have an affinity for the far right whilst having your blood stolen by disease carrying flying syringe insects.

Why anyone do that in person, let alone simulate it is beyond me.

My kink is not your kink I guess .. but damn, that's some hardcore masochism.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Yes .. lets stand outside .. with sand blowing into everything and the vague pervasive smell of rotting sea life, critters that can poison you with literal neurotoxin, and a full and unrestricted view of the giant sky fireball spewing cell destroying energetic particles. At night you get to stand about torches that seem to have an affinity for the far right whilst having your blood stolen by disease carrying flying syringe insects.

Maui no ka oi. :)

Sad emoticon? You have never been to Maui, I see. Because none of what you describe is true there. :)

Well, blazing fireball gorgeous sunsets into the sea, the refreshing salty breeze coming off the oceans and the sound of soft wave after wave crashing into each other and the fire smoke of the kalua pig baking in the ground is blowing out to sea... Maui no ka oi (In Hawai'ian: "Maui is the best").

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Lol - some have outdoor bars who do not live by the sea. And in SL, there’s no smells.

1 minute ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Tester accounts can be anyone from LL (inc product engine) or even an automated bot that teleports about. Probably the latter as Lindens and Moles don't seem as shy about being in world as they used to be.

This one wasn't a bot, I thanked her for her hard work and she said "You're Welcome!"  How nice!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Barbie Glas said:

This one wasn't a bot, I thanked her for her hard work and she said "You're Welcome!"  How nice!

The profile also confirms - testerd1 Tester is not a bot.
Very old account, born 21 January 2003.

2019-05-01_testerd1_Tester.jpg.c91f436f6e8baabbb29170352d17778b.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Well, blazing fireball gorgeous sunsets into the sea, the refreshing salty breeze coming off the oceans and the sound of soft wave after wave crashing into each other and the fire smoke of the kalua pig baking in the ground is blowing out to sea... Maui no ka oi (In Hawai'ian: "Maui is the best").

I have burnt to blisters in 5 minutes, do not tolerate heat well, I would literally die, and then catch fire. I shalt come out after dark and bring glow sticks.😁

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Barbie Glas said:

tester.jpg

LL wardrobe department should be ashamed !!! Like shamefully ashamed !!!. Poor wee thing. How she supposed to concentrate on her job wearing parts of at least 2 different corporate uniforms, maybe three or four even. What message does it send to the Moles and the local people who have done their best to present themselves and their properties  as worthy citizens of Belleseria ! Is terrible !!! I am faint 

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I have burnt to blisters in 5 minutes, do not tolerate heat well, I would literally die, and then catch fire. I shalt come out after dark and bring glow sticks.😁

I have heard weather in Hawaii is actually mild. 

13 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Oh! Then whenever someone shouts "HA'OLE!" they mean you. :D

Edited by Alyona Su

8 hours ago, Mollymews said:

LL wardrobe department should be ashamed !!! Like shamefully ashamed !!!. Poor wee thing. How she supposed to concentrate on her job wearing parts of at least 2 different corporate uniforms, maybe three or four even. What message does it send to the Moles and the local people who have done their best to present themselves and their properties  as worthy citizens of Belleseria ! Is terrible !!! I am faint 

No, no, no, no, no.... You old-fogies dungetit. That is *fashinista STYLE*. Ugh. ~rolls eyes~

Anyway, saw her (him) pop over to my area also. I waved. The self-centered tart ignored me. Sah-lut! ~Harrumph~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 6

Re: rez zones, etc. Folks who are interested might want to check out a free clickable map by Yasmin (YouAintSeenMe). Can be used as a HUD or in-world as a map.

On the Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bellisseria-Linden-Rez-zones-map/17166108

My review: https://modemworld.me/2019/05/02/finding-rez-zones-in-bellisseria-yasmins-free-hud/

Rez Zones.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 13