SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

3 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

There is going to be a huge surge / demand for the second batch I think. It's going to go fast as everyone is clicking on the refresh button. 

Hopefully they have stress tested that particular web page and the assignment process under it.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hopefully they have stress tested that particular web page and the assignment process under it.  

Would be nicer if there was a separate page for all new Linden Homes and Houseboats. Leave the old homes on a separate page. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jellybeangirl101 said:

Mole on test map working at 3 am SLT?    0_0

There was one who AFK'd as they didn't leave when the others did yesterday evening.

It could possibly be a new one though, as the one I remember seeing is no longer where they were, nor do they appear to be online.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

There was one who AFK'd as they didn't leave when the others did yesterday evening.

It could possibly be a new one though, as the one I remember seeing is no longer where they were, nor do they appear to be online.

yeah he or she is moving around. I did see two on there a few mins ago 

The Moles are contractors that work for LL.  They could potentially be on the East coast, so 3 hours ahead of SLT.  6:00 am is not too early of a start time for many folks.  I suppose they could actually be contracting from any location, depending on LL rules for that.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, alielgreen said:

I do not know if it's my impression, but I had not seen those areas without houses there ... are they doing more? 

614257305_Semttulodd.jpg.6b0ae28af9d111e3cc82f2a94be911b4.jpg

They could be testing out the de-rez / re-rez stuff.  I think we saw some of the houseboats disappear for a while in the original houseboat areas, but not sure how soon before release we saw that.

36 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They could be testing out the de-rez / re-rez stuff.  I think we saw some of the houseboats disappear for a while in the original houseboat areas, but not sure how soon before release we saw that.

There was indeed a time before the houseboats made it over to Bellisserria when the SSP ones ALL disappeared (and not just for a little while but days -- maybe someone will remember how many but not I). Then they came back. Abnor Mole said that they had a lot of testing still to do and there was an obvious meeting there at SSP437   this morning -- then apparently over and now two folks there  again (or their avatars are camping -- either way green dots).

That parcel is at a place where the corners of four sims meet. Weird things almost always happen when you have that situation. I used to deliberately look to buy "four corners" parcels just for the daily randomness. :)

ETA: As I was writing this post, while standing a safe distance away, the region where Maggie's house is suddenly disappeared. Typical! lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

57 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Not under GoT please....

Why not? That's would be the best time to get a hold of a new houseboat, since everyone else would be too busy watching how Jon Snow, Daenerys and a bunch of other people will be trying to kill each other :D

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Evola Courtois said:

I can't imagine they'll move/copy the new ssp houseboat regions over and have people trying to grab them during(or even immediately after) the scheduled network maintenance. I'm thinking somewhere around the 24th is more likely, if not into early June.

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/lr0p2wy33qh8

I agree, especially since they have warned that people might have trouble logging on, etc. I'm sure they have considered the negative reactions if they were to try a release then and it got borked by maintenance issues. It sure seems possible that network problems could interfere with the ability to assign unclaimed parcels, etc. I'm thinking maybe the week of the 24th, but it could even be the week after, once Memorial Day has passed.