SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Yes Patch looked into it and there is now a tomb stone to remember the fallen soul.

Looks like was someone started to rez in and crashed, and remained ghosted. So a fluke!

Patch will leave them for now as not hurting anything, but they will go on next region restart.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

the discovery of the Bellisserian vortex. Tara messaged me as I logged on this morning to show me something odd on the map.

4e347118feff77c3d8c0478dd669093b.png

So I teleported to the neighboring region and saw this.

vortex_001.thumb.png.65d51f93fc837eb28ae38048234df867.png

60 ghosts and an airplane stuck in the invisible barrier. Strange!

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

the discovery of the Bellisserian vortex. Tara messaged me as I logged on this morning to show me something odd on the map.

Perhaps an army of hidden moles?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I went there earlier and cammed in. Found a helicopter too:

12112018_264.thumb.png.a467a2c20660126f7bf389f035b30b01.png

We have ourselves our very own Bermuda Triangle... The Bellisseria Triangle, if you will 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, jellybeangirl101 said:

Does anyone know what the big green square mean?

Forget about the big square, have you noticed the small green and red dots near the center of each region?
My theory is that it signals which regions are considered completed and which ones are not ready yet.

image.png.423b06fd5c8c55bf2d697ae0cd275c6f.png

• Like 1

I didn't want to start another thread so putting his here. 

Calling @Abnor Mole with a question that hopefully can be answered easily. 

I had a friend contact me just now wanting me to send her the texture pack from the Linden Traditional Homes.   I said I wasn't sure if that was the plan and that only the folks owning the houses could get the house textures, etc.  

So my question is, are the house textures just for the home owners are are they for all SL citizens?  Long ago some similar textures were given out to anyone who wanted them.   But this current method seem more structured. 

Thanks for any input.  

46 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I remember on the old Linden homes, the textures packs were available to anyone who wanted to go to one of the central locations and grab one. I'll be interested to see what Abnor says.

Yes I remembered that but they were just out there for everyone. Bay City also. This seems different but I don't remember reading anything about "use".  

• Moles
20 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I didn't want to start another thread so putting his here. 

Calling @Abnor Mole with a question that hopefully can be answered easily. 

I had a friend contact me just now wanting me to send her the texture pack from the Linden Traditional Homes.   I said I wasn't sure if that was the plan and that only the folks owning the houses could get the house textures, etc.  

So my question is, are the house textures just for the home owners are are they for all SL citizens?  Long ago some similar textures were given out to anyone who wanted them.   But this current method seem more structured. 

Thanks for any input.  

The House Controller (mailbox/lifebuoy) only gives them to the owner of the home. This prevents spamming and flooding the content pack server with delivery requests. But the textures themselves are fully permissive, so any resident who has them can share them with anyone they wish. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• Moles
1 minute ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Pop em in the Library maybe? Do the Horizons pack too while you're at it?

Perhaps at some point, but that is an involved process the Lindens have to do. Using the server allows us to update or add content ourselves much more easily and quickly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hey I was just counting green dots over on the new "atoll" at SSP (five folks there now) and I noted something I don't THINK was mentioned about those red and green boxes. 

If you look closely all the RED boxes are inside 1024 plots next to houseboats while the GREEN dots are in the center of the regions.

So it seems LIKELY that the red dots are about houseboat rezzers not working correctly and the ones where they are all working are green. So that doesn't necessarily mean that the REGION is all finished (some have been missing flora for awhile and folks have been working on those empty areas).  

Not sure why it took me so long to notice that :D.  

• Like 2