SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Maximus Mole said:

Just be careful, lest the region imprint on you as a parent and start following you around all the time.

/me tries to get Flycan to share his treats with SSPE1108

31 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

The bridge at SSPE1108 is a good climbing test "can your vehicle get up on it?"

I'm not totally sure, but I think the first version of that bridge was a standard Vic bridge.  Then @Abnor Mole rezzed his Mary Celeste tall ship, which in no way fit under the bridge that was there, and the next time I looked, the bridge had changed!  If you have one of those, give it a try and see if it fits now :)

I have lusted after that ship on occasion, but never seem to have $L3500 for it, lol. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me tries to get Flycan to share his treats with SSPE1108

I'm not totally sure, but I think the first version of that bridge was a standard Vic bridge.  Then @Abnor Mole rezzed his Mary Celeste tall ship, which in no way fit under the bridge that was there, and the next time I looked, the bridge had changed!  If you have one of those, give it a try and see if it fits now :)

I have lusted after that ship on occasion, but never seem to have $L3500 for it, lol. 

Ooohh...  I was wondering why they put that very high "humpback" bridge there. It looks a bit out of place in that location. Well, it can serve its purpose to test vehicles can they climb up onto the bridge. 🤣 🚚 🚜 🏍️ . . . .

• Like 5

• Moles
22 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Watching Squishy Mole build rockfalls down the cliffs of SSPE2009, as Abnor turns big blue logo blocks into Stilt Homes, and Moonstruck cruises by occasionally in her convertible....

Watching Squishy Mole build rockfalls down the cliffs of SSPE2009, as Abnor turns big blue logo blocks into Stilt Homes, and Moonstruck cruises by occasionally tests road physics in her convertible....

😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

• Moles
16 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

That was always the bridge there. I temporarily rezzed a flat section to see if looked better but it didn't. Then I tested with the Mary Celeste because it's the tallest ship I know. I never tested with the flat bridge because it was nixed before I even got to that point, but the ship sails though with either version

Edit: What I mean to say is, it's not that the ship would not physically fit under the bridge and be able to sail though, but that it looks better with the hump bridge for accommodating super tall rigged ships, which is important for that location.  

Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

That was always the bridge there. I temporarily rezzed a flat section to see if looked better but it didn't. Then I tested with the Mary Celeste because it's the tallest ship I know. I never tested with the flat bridge because it was nixed before I even got to that point, but the ship sails though with either version

Edit: What I mean to say is, it's not that the ship would not physically fit under the bridge and be able to sail though, but that it looks better with the hump bridge for accommodating super tall rigged ships, which is important for that location.  

They're expecting pirates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

On 2/5/2021 at 5:28 PM, Abnor Mole said:

Something to consider for next time ;) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

I kept a LM for the demo chalets and used to pop over to see them again on occasion.  Today, I do not have access to that area (SSP 2037) and it is in a huge field of purple regions with a ton of green dots in SSP 2032.  (I know the green dots can be fake, sneaky Lindens!)  Any chance these are upcoming chalets?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I kept a LM for the demo chalets and used to pop over to see them again on occasion.  Today, I do not have access to that area (SSP 2037) and it is in a huge field of purple regions with a ton of green dots in SSP 2032.  (I know the green dots can be fake, sneaky Lindens!)  Any chance these are upcoming chalets?

Those are definitely fake dots. But it does look like they want to launch Chalets @ the 2yr anniversary of Bellisseria.

• Like 3

On 12/10/2020 at 11:54 AM, 4lice Cerise said:

I noticed another hole on the Bellisseria map, this time a persistent one: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beedle/255/128/20 Why nothing on this spot (map coordinates 1047;963)?

This hole in the grid was meanwhile filled up: it's now http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sawmill Junction/149/133/65.

It's a nice bit of loghomes land, more rugged than most, with a serpentine lake in the middle and no railtracks at all, let alone a junction. No sawmill, either, though lots of wood.

Sadly map updates is still broken, so it is seen still as a void blue square.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

There's some lovely landscaping going on all along the East cost (as per other posts).I found this nice little boat rez zone here and over the hill top is the railway line which a Mole is just landscaping around as I visited - a cute bridge etc. The view opposite to here are the new Stilt homes.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1110/216/111/22

WEstley_001.png.2e1303b838684f8fb729ac057f1f07cd.png

• Like 13