SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Okay, but, serious question. Why are all the edge houses turned the wrong direction? Like, front facing the water, back facing the land? This is not how houses are normally faced. People want their picture windows and decks to face their best view.

This is an almost universal issue for the stilt homes. Many have their back decks turned towards each other instead of towards the water. Really, the universality of this choice is completely baffling.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sehra Kauffman said:

Okay, but, serious question. Why are all the edge houses turned the wrong direction? Like, front facing the water, back facing the land? This is not how houses are normally faced. People want their picture windows and decks to face their best view.

This is an almost universal issue for the stilt homes. Many have their back decks turned towards each other instead of towards the water. Really, the universality of this choice is completely baffling.

I wondered about that when I was playing GoT and a house had its front door over water.  Well, says I, people must arrive by boat.  I suppose.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sehra Kauffman said:

When the log homes came out, people complained because the water was always behind their homes. It's always something, as Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

When the log homes came out, people complained because the water was always behind their homes. It's always something, as Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say!

I mean, it is the same issue. Most of the log homes had their picture windows and big decks on the front. People just want their picture windows and decks to face the water. 

• Like 3

Watching Squishy Mole build rockfalls down the cliffs of SSPE2009, as Abnor turns big blue logo blocks into Stilt Homes, and Moonstruck cruises by occasionally in her convertible.  Log Home parcels are placed going north from the railway loop; the ones on the edge of the cliff will have this  incredible view of Margaritaville.

building_004.thumb.jpg.4e74e3590b2f58d0a72fda03aa3b1fcb.jpg

I fear the Grand View at the end of the bridge here will be one of those properties that come with a dog, since Flycan cannot now be persuaded to leave its porch.

building_010.thumb.jpg.0617697b80b482b2e643d087c978f120.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2