SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

9 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I figured you would like this photo.  I know you are waiting anxiously for them to get the trailers out.

Haha, yesss. I follow his Flickr, but Flickr is really spotty with notifications when people you flow update their feed and Patch does so sparingly!  So, I must say thank you for catching!  

• Like 2

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Haha, yesss. I follow his Flickr, but Flickr is really spotty with notifications when people you flow update their feed and Patch does so sparingly!  So, I must say thank you for catching!  

I posted another one yesterday....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

I posted another one yesterday....

Whoa - Patch in same time zone as I am (I presume anyway) and up and at 'em when I am, I don't feel like an SL fifth wheel any more! ~Runs to Patch's Flickr!~

I've been spying the map constantly and I've been seeing a single greenie at the (what we're calling it) "community center", near the edge by the water! Is that there? Hahaha! Yes, yes, some may think me a stalker. :D (Oh gosh dangit, that may be a bridge - but still... wow.) Anticipation as a word just doesn't do it. Hahaha!

I look at the map and try to imagine what it looks like "on the ground" - that is so much more awesome than I was imagining. Wow!

For everyone else:

Good Morning Coffee!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Sooooooo ---- it's looking pretty neat and tidy over at the trailers. Do we think they are getting ready to  -----

finish at SSP

move to SSPEs

get those trailers out while folks still care - LOL ?   

image.thumb.png.453e55426565e9980ab15ddf00c46e3e.png

ALSO in the background of Patch's latest Flickr photo there seems to be a "mountain tram" going up the hill??

Good Morning Coffee!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm looking forward to the camper release. I hope LL will announce it a few days before, so I can lay and wait for the abandoned houses and boats for ppl who want to try trailer life. It is exiting to see if I can get a house on sand.

Because I am not going to try for a camper. I am almost certain of it. I can't see why I should change my mind.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I'm looking forward to the camper release. I hope LL will announce it a few days before, so I can lay and wait for the abandoned houses and boats for ppl who want to try trailer life. It is exiting to see if I can get a house on sand.

Because I am not going to try for a camper. I am almost certain of it. I can't see why I should change my mind.

I could say exactly the same! ... except that I will try for a camper aswell. I am not likely to keep it very long for I cannot imagine living there but I said the same for houseboats and now it grew on me. Anyway the landscape seems VERY nice and though I am the sea and not the mountain type I'd like to give it a try.

• Like 2

Only a handful of green areas (trailers yet to be finished) remain highlighted in yellow.

So my guess is next week for the release. Probably mid week. 

15th September 2019

Green.JPG

12th September 2019

928119018_Campersarea-12thSeptember.thumb.JPG.f0bda298bb3345a8a80a33184223f2c7.JPG

Once completed the regions will be copied over to this location below...south of the Bellisseria continent.

Expected location.JPG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's tempting to try for one just for the scenery if nothing else, but I don't think I will. Maybe I will later on when the dust settles and people get bored with the new homes; for now, I'll probably just leave it for those who really want one.

I like the concept of trailers/campers and have had more than a few in SL, but I always get tired of them quickly because of the space limitations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Patch on a wild goose chase! ;)

Yes, yes (Message received, @Patch Linden, well-played ~sticks out my tongue to his direction~)

53 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's tempting to try for one just for the scenery if nothing else, but I don't think I will. Maybe I will later on when the dust settles and people get bored with the new homes; for now, I'll probably just leave it for those who really want one.

I like the concept of trailers/campers and have had more than a few in SL, but I always get tired of them quickly because of the space limitations. 

Part of it for me is the scenery. At the preview during SL16B Every camper and Trailer also had a campfire pit with sitting logs and other minor decoration (Bottles and cups on a tree-stump table and whatnot, lived-in look) and each a short distance from a dirt road (it looked just like a campground here in the Western U.S.) *Every one*. So, I'm really hoping this is how they will be setup like that. If all I get is an empty camper and an empty parcel I'm gonna be disappointed. I really will. I was figuring these decoration would be like some kind of little bonus for taking a smaller parcel, etc. I dunno, just thinking aloud.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Sooooooo ---- it's looking pretty neat and tidy over at the trailers. Do we think they are getting ready to  -----

finish at SSP

move to SSPEs

get those trailers out while folks still care - LOL ?   

image.thumb.png.453e55426565e9980ab15ddf00c46e3e.png

Yeah, I haven't seen any more southward stuff in a while, so maybe that batch will be the large release that Patch mentioned and then they'll continue with the region releases as they finish up that entire section. 

For the stuff in the lower right of your picture that doesn't look fully finished up yet, my inworld map and the web map show it as pretty much completed.  So even closer to release time maybe.

image.thumb.png.db542aed79be3f3b669cade50ae6c960.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

...I like the concept of trailers/campers and have had more than a few in SL, but I always get tired of them quickly because of the space limitations. 

It's not so much space- or even prim- limitations for me but you cannot just dump normal furniture into a camper - at least I couldn't.

A camper should LOOK like a camper and that's special stuff!

I am looking foreward to see what other people come up with!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, yes (Message received, @Patch Linden, well-played ~sticks out my tongue to his direction~)

Part of it for me is the scenery. At the preview during SL16B Every camper and Trailer also had a campfire pit with sitting logs and other minor decoration (Bottles and cups on a tree-stump table and whatnot, lived-in look) and each a short distance from a dirt road (it looked just like a campground here in the Western U.S.) *Every one*. So, I'm really hoping this is how they will be setup like that. If all I get is an empty camper and an empty parcel I'm gonna be disappointed. I really will. I was figuring these decoration would be like some kind of little bonus for taking a smaller parcel, etc. I dunno, just thinking aloud.

I'd bet that you'll find decorations like that around the areas, just like the various sitting areas all around the Traditional Housing areas.  I mean, they'll surely put common sitting areas in, and things like you've mentioned are what will work best for that area.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It's not so much space- or even prim- limitations for me but you cannot just dump normal furniture into a camper - at least I couldn't.

A camper should LOOK like a camper and that's special stuff!

I am looking foreward to see what other people come up with!

There is the ONE that just looks like a  "tiny home" and not a camper. "IT" would look out of place with "camper" furniture.   Hard to say which will be the favorite.   Even if they moved them next week there is time needed to get things all settled and tested on the SSPEs   but maybe by the end of the month?   September has been REALLLLLY boring for me. I am over in Sansar making clothes and jewelry.   LOL.   The general theme with my compadres runs about the same.  So something INTERESTING happening would be good for sure.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd bet that you'll find decorations like that around the areas, just like the various sitting areas all around the Traditional Housing areas.  I mean, they'll surely put common sitting areas in, and things like you've mentioned are what will work best for that area.

I was thinking that a while ago also, though looking *very closely* at the map - you can see the general "common" areas through the housing subdivisions relatively clearly, but it's really difficult in the camper areas because it seems to me to be slightly denser on foliage, which would be plausible and make sense, though I obviously could be wrong. LOL

As for what I'm describing: each camper with it's own fire pit and decoration - the stuff was on LL land, not actually part of the parcel, I thought. Though it was hard to tell at the demo because none were actually parceled-off. Just keeping my fingers crossed, that's all.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Personally I would want a parcel WITHOUT the "free clutter". One reason I ended up on my second plot assignment.  I am happy to add my own (themed) clutter LOL.   But we'll see.    I am thinking that they might last longer than fifteen minutes, but will be interesting to see how things turn out.   

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I hadn't thought about it till you said this, but I think this is another reason that I feel I will be happy to wander through, but not want to own one of these parcels. I hate camping in RL. lol

• Like 1