What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This morning, it was breakfast with @Saskia Rieko, @BelindaN, and (in this pic) @Eva Knollerand @Laurel Aurelia.

Missing thought bubbles . . .

Eva Knoller: "OMG, she's still talking. Why is she still talking? What is she even saying?"

Laurel Aurelia: "Well, this was a mistake . . ."

Breakfast-Kitchen-2-Blank.thumb.png.299a33edf9c62993280b29d417f06857.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This morning, it was breakfast with @Saskia Rieko, @BelindaN, and (in this pic) @Eva Knollerand @Laurel Aurelia.

Missing thought bubbles . . .

Eva Knoller: "OMG, she's still talking. Why is she still talking? What is she even saying?"

Laurel Aurelia: "Well, this was a mistake . . ."

Breakfast-Kitchen-2-Blank.thumb.png.299a33edf9c62993280b29d417f06857.png

Look at this group of cuties! Was really lovely meeting you today. I hope there are many more pictures in our future ❀️

• Like 4

Just now, Laurel Aurelia said:

Look at this group of cuties! Was really lovely meeting you today. I hope there are many more pictures in our future ❀️

Oh yay! A new captive audience person to talk to!

It was lovely having you there today, Laurel!

• Like 4

Window shopping for TVs.

I took this (as I have a number of others) at the "1950s and 1960s NYC" sim at the Time Portal. (They also have 30s-40s NYC, London in the Blitz, and 1920s Berlin). It's really worth a visit to any of these!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TIME PORTAL/149/117/1930

2085893058_Cathode-Ray-Dreams2-Blank.thumb.png.38fd9fff2085bd53aa39823efb2162de.png

• Like 9

On 1/20/2021 at 7:05 PM, Horus Salubrius said:

I have been busy landscaping this flat green piece of virtual land that we have recently acquired.Β  This is my first attempt, easy to get bogged down in the tiniest details - I'm loving it.Β  Β  Thanks to @manoji YachviliΒ for bringing me here, now we're neighbours !Β 

28d7f7f7581dce3ab4e29e45f397ac45.jpg

you are doing a great work 😍

• Like 1

My friend @Aggie Rowlandsopened an exhibit of her portraits today. They're gorgeous and exciting, and exhibit a really diverse range of photographic styles, and interesting and beautiful avatars. Although there are some posed pics here, Aggie mostly takes "candid," unposed shots of people "in action," dancing or just talking -- there's often a sense of someone "caught in life" in these pics that makes them especially interesting! Definitely worth a visit (warning: there seem to be HUNDREDS of pics on revolving boards, so seeing them all can take some time!)

Tango at Nottoo's

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hookton/226/86/57

698525276_Aggies-Exhibit-Blank.thumb.png.f93c0e58b66efe1675258dbd3ad2c0a6.png

Β 

• Like 5

I just bought a mug and sticker featuring the Second Life Valentine Teddy bear.Β  I haven't opted for fast shipping so they won't get to the UKΒ by Valentine's Day but that doesn't matter; they're just for me and they'll make me smile when I see them.Β 

I mean, just look at that face.

Β 

Β 

Second Life Teddy Bear.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I just bought a mug and sticker featuring the Second Life Valentine Teddy bear.Β  I haven't opted for fast shipping so they won't get to the UKΒ by Valentine's Day but that doesn't matter; they're just for me and they'll make me smile when I see them.Β 

I mean, just look at that face.

Β 

Β 

Second Life Teddy Bear.jpg

OMG!!!! There"s REAL merchandise?????

WHY DID NOBODY SAY???

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.